How long before liberals buy fake cop uniforms and make fake brutality videos???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
They fake their race now. Some fake their own hate crimes. Well the most fashionable oppression pride status these days is police brutality. Every guilty white liberal has "this one time" story about how they too were oppressed. You know black folks....they're just like you! They know what it's like!

Anyway.....Ebay has police badges, patches, uniforms, etc. And leather belts and guns (even BB guns to fake it) are openly and easily obtained.

How long before we have liberals dress a buddy up....and have a friend be...oh....30 yards away. And film "brutality".

Big lawsuit money and of course....more important....Twitter fame.

You say they'd have to prove it? Oh....just say..."this cop does this shit all the time. Of course he never tells dispatch he's out here."

At night and from a distance....you wouldn't be able to make out the cops face anyway. Especially if you add a hat...or glasses.

Folks....trust me....this shit is probably coming. They fake hate crimes and fake their own gender and race. Faked police videos are inevitable.

Bucs is so badly hoping for a race war, and trying so hard to get one going. If some cops have to die so he can get his race war started, bucs is willing to have them make that sacrifice. That's why people like him have to be watched closely.

Now, out in the real world, fewer cops have been shot in 2015 than were shot in the same period during 2014. An honest person would admit that means no cops are being targeted.

What many more cops are dying from is car crashes. If someone really cared about the lives of cops, they'd want to know why. But oddly, nobody is making a peep about that. They don't really seem to care about the lives of cops. After all, there's no way to turn car crashes into some fine race-baiting crap.

Bucs is so badly hoping for a race war, and trying so hard to get one going. If some cops have to die so he can get his race war started, bucs is willing to have them make that sacrifice.

Hahahahhahahaha!!! Yeah....it's me. Right. Not Sharpton or the media. Or Obama. Or...well....pick your racial agitation group.

I'd settle for a culture war though. Liberals vs Conservatives. Libs would surrender before the declaration was fully signed haha.

They fake their race now. Some fake their own hate crimes. Well the most fashionable oppression pride status these days is police brutality. Every guilty white liberal has "this one time" story about how they too were oppressed. You know black folks....they're just like you! They know what it's like!

Anyway.....Ebay has police badges, patches, uniforms, etc. And leather belts and guns (even BB guns to fake it) are openly and easily obtained.

How long before we have liberals dress a buddy up....and have a friend be...oh....30 yards away. And film "brutality".

You say they'd have to prove it? Oh....just say..."this cop does this shit all the time. Of course he never tells dispatch he's out here."

At night and from a distance....you wouldn't be able to make out the cops face anyway. Especially if you add a hat...or glasses.

Folks....trust me....this shit is probably coming. They fake hate crimes and fake their own gender and race. Faked police videos are inevitable.
Bet you were up all night worrying about that one

Nah. Just at lunch with coworkers. Some idiot likely Dem voter started asking me (since he heard I used to work LE) "So...this cop stopped me and...." blah blah blah "can I sue him?" It was an obvious lie or gross exavgeration. I said no. He said "I'll get that shit on film next time".

Couldn't help but think....just a matter of time.

Nah. Just at lunch with coworkers. Some idiot likely Dem voter started asking me (since he heard I used to work LE) "So...this cop stopped me and...." blah blah blah "can I sue him?" It was an obvious lie or gross exavgeration. I said no. He said "I'll get that shit on film next time".

Couldn't help but think....just a matter of time.
Seems like your whole thread is fabricated

Unfortunately that's not something moonbats need to fake. There are plenty of real videos where cops abuse their authority. These rare occurrences of course do not reflect on the professional LEO's %99 of whom do a job few would want. These people regularly put themselves in the line of fire in what has become a quasi-war zone for about the average salary of a soldier and their ROE are insipid.

Now I do think that the SWAT raids on drug dens are propaganda and bullshit. You don't need MRAPs to take down crack houses. You do however have to have a set of brass balls to pull over and investigate every traffic infractor who runs across you. It's just you and the unknown. I have a great respect for police, and if most of the people did, the sociopaths wouldn't be able to hid among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back