How long before the religion of peace attacks New Zealand?

How long before muslim animals attack NZ?

• Total voters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I think before the year is out, we'll see a bloody attack in NZ and the powers that be will be helpless to stop it.

• Banned
The muslims in New Zealand are very peaceful bunch, and now have the majority of the country's citizens squarely in their corner. .... :thup:
All rounded up waiting for the head removal.

IDK what is worse...the Mohammedans or the cucked white masses who serve them. Remember...Muslims do not have access to white nations unless they are given permission to enter. I blame the cowed whites.

The muslims in New Zealand are very peaceful bunch, and now have the majority of the country's citizens squarely in their corner. .... :thup:

Nobody is in that garbage corner but them....NZ should ship them all back to the ME shitholes they came from.

A positive consequence of this tragic shooting, I expect the wonderful citizens of New Zealand will open up their country to even more muslims wanting to immigrate to their country. ... :thup:

Last edited:
When they try those redneck motherfucker in NZ will have bonfires full of those dumb fucks. If you've never been there. I recommend it.Good people. Tough people.

Forum List

Back