How Long Can Ginsburg Fake Being Alive

Ginsburg hates Trump...she will not allow him to choose her successor

She is the wiry type of female that lives to be 100
Trump is the overweight, hyperactive type who chokes on a ham sandwich in the middle of the night
Yeah, well this wiry one is barely breathing so I'll take the under here too.

Ginsburg will outlive Trump

The Presidency is taxing enough on a 50 year old....an overweight, hyperactive 70 year old will blow up one night

That old dingbat shows up drunk at the State of the Union address and passes out. Libtardos think that's the epitome of nobility. She should just retire to write a senior sex blog and save our country any more of this national embarrassment. Time to get some class back on the bench and spare us the visual of a medical assistant wiping spittle from her chin.

Will the Democrats force Republicans to change the Senate rules to the nuclear option?

We can only hope. Kennedy wanted to retire but he'll stay on now to nurture one of his puppies. If he does retire he'll be replaced with a true Conservative. Ginsburg can't make it four more years and with the nuclear option Trump can appoint an even more Conservative judge.

Democrats are damned if they do and damned if they don't approve Gorsuch.

Democrats can thank Obama and Dingy Harry for screwing them. And I can't stop laughing.

Are you sure it is still alive? :eek-52:

e6bda1214f07175858feeeebd5af1535d981d253.jpg

Meanwhile at least Elena Kagan doesn't have to worry about The Donald grabbing her pussy, um, I'm not sure she/he even has a pussy :smoke:

0803-elena-kagan-supreme-court_full_600.jpg
I thought I was looking at John Goodman

You mean you wouldn't like to see Elena Kagan wearing a Basque? :popcorn::omg:

Solicitor+General+Elena+Kagan+Addresses+Georgetown+EPIL9ol6sZkl.jpg
Holy shit, that's an even worse pic.
Is she transgender? Seriously.

I think Elena Kagan is in the Gender Unknown category.

Elena_Kagan_addressing_students_at_HLS_2.jpg

She certainly has fucked your mind.

That old dingbat shows up drunk at the State of the Union address and passes out. Libtardos think that's the epitome of nobility. She should just retire to write a senior sex blog and save our country any more of this national embarrassment. Time to get some class back on the bench and spare us the visual of a medical assistant wiping spittle from her chin.

Will the Democrats force Republicans to change the Senate rules to the nuclear option?

We can only hope. Kennedy wanted to retire but he'll stay on now to nurture one of his puppies. If he does retire he'll be replaced with a true Conservative. Ginsburg can't make it four more years and with the nuclear option Trump can appoint an even more Conservative judge.

Democrats can thank Obama and Dingy Harry for screwing them. And I can't stop laughing.

Never underestimate the power of modern medicine. The right bionic implants, and she could end up as old as Yoda.

17cv05.jpg

28b24f464f3362464a0bea7cc0126668cb54e27f70ad1593ed3adf6416a8d84e.jpg

Are you sure it is still alive? :eek-52:

e6bda1214f07175858feeeebd5af1535d981d253.jpg

Meanwhile at least Elena Kagan doesn't have to worry about The Donald grabbing her pussy, um, I'm not sure she/he even has a pussy :smoke:

0803-elena-kagan-supreme-court_full_600.jpg
I thought I was looking at John Goodman

You mean you wouldn't like to see Elena Kagan wearing a Basque? :popcorn::omg:

Solicitor+General+Elena+Kagan+Addresses+Georgetown+EPIL9ol6sZkl.jpg
Holy shit, that's an even worse pic.
Is she transgender? Seriously.

I think Elena Kagan is in the Gender Unknown category.

Elena_Kagan_addressing_students_at_HLS_2.jpg

She certainly has fucked your mind.

No and no, it must be painful Fenton darling to be as stupid as you are all the time :itsok:

I know this is not about Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I just got an email from a friend of mine in Highland Park, Dallas County, Texas to tell me that The Senate Judiciary Committee has just approved Jeff Sessions’ nomination for American Attorney-General along party lines, 11-9, now it goes to The Senate and of course they will confirm Jeff Sessions.

Hey, are you TIRED of winning yet?!

I like what I have read about Jeff Sessions, he will kick many asses as Attorney-General :smoke:

Ginsburg is our first Zombie SC Justice!

Ginsburg hates Trump...she will not allow him to choose her successor

She is the wiry type of female that lives to be 100
Trump is the overweight, hyperactive type who chokes on a ham sandwich in the middle of the night

II am thinking Ginsberg's handlers could hide her death, and keep collecting social security, for at least 3 years.

All they need is a body double...and there are tens of thousands of those in retirement homes across the US.

Forum List

Back