How Long Can Ginsburg Fake Being Alive

Ginsburg hates Trump...she will not allow him to choose her successor

She is the wiry type of female that lives to be 100
Trump is the overweight, hyperactive type who chokes on a ham sandwich in the middle of the night

II am thinking Ginsberg's handlers could hide her death, and keep collecting social security, for at least 3 years.

All they need is a body double...and there are tens of thousands of those in retirement homes across the US.
Clarence Thomas never asked a question for over twenty years. They could just wheel her in and wheel her out at the end of the session
She would add as much value to the proceedings as Thomas

LMAO

You guys are killing me. This thread is amazing.

lmao-o.gif

Trump is the overweight, hyperactive type who chokes on a ham sandwich in the middle of the night

II am thinking Ginsberg's handlers could hide her death, and keep collecting social security, for at least 3 years.

All they need is a body double...and there are tens of thousands of those in retirement homes across the US.
Clarence Thomas never asked a question for over twenty years. They could just wheel her in and wheel her out at the end of the session

Clarence Thomas as written a significant number of opinions. Something you would never be able to do.

Ruthy is systematic of old white people.......just can't let the past go....now we democrats have to keep a eye on this old bitch and hopes she survives the next 4 fuckin years. Its bad enough we gotta stick a stick up her ass, just to keep her fuckin head up.... old white bitch!!

That old dingbat shows up drunk at the State of the Union address and passes out. Libtardos think that's the epitome of nobility. She should just retire to write a senior sex blog and save our country any more of this national embarrassment. Time to get some class back on the bench and spare us the visual of a medical assistant wiping spittle from her chin.

Will the Democrats force Republicans to change the Senate rules to the nuclear option?

We can only hope. Kennedy wanted to retire but he'll stay on now to nurture one of his puppies. If he does retire he'll be replaced with a true Conservative. Ginsburg can't make it four more years and with the nuclear option Trump can appoint an even more Conservative judge.

Democrats are damned if they do and damned if they don't approve Gorsuch.

Democrats can thank Obama and Dingy Harry for screwing them. And I can't stop laughing.

:cuckoo:

imbecile

Ginsburg does 20 pushups a day, do you?

This is a serious discussion, leave bras out of it okay?

Wine glass curls maybe.

"This is a serious discussion, leave bras out of it okay?"

I agree and I don't approve of bras anyhow, I have always worn Basques, but perhaps that discussion would be for a different thread :smoke:

Sorry what was this thread about again, I've forgotten :eusa_doh:
Garters, nylons and boots.

Spiked, preferably.

That old dingbat shows up drunk at the State of the Union address and passes out. Libtardos think that's the epitome of nobility. She should just retire to write a senior sex blog and save our country any more of this national embarrassment. Time to get some class back on the bench and spare us the visual of a medical assistant wiping spittle from her chin.

Will the Democrats force Republicans to change the Senate rules to the nuclear option?

We can only hope. Kennedy wanted to retire but he'll stay on now to nurture one of his puppies. If he does retire he'll be replaced with a true Conservative. Ginsburg can't make it four more years and with the nuclear option Trump can appoint an even more Conservative judge.

Democrats can thank Obama and Dingy Harry for screwing them. And I can't stop laughing.

Are you sure it is still alive? :eek-52:

e6bda1214f07175858feeeebd5af1535d981d253.jpg

Meanwhile at least Elena Kagan doesn't have to worry about The Donald grabbing her pussy, um, I'm not sure she/he even has a pussy :smoke:

0803-elena-kagan-supreme-court_full_600.jpg
I thought I was looking at John Goodman

You mean you wouldn't like to see Elena Kagan wearing a Basque? :popcorn::omg:

Solicitor+General+Elena+Kagan+Addresses+Georgetown+EPIL9ol6sZkl.jpg
Ackk!:ack-1:

Wacist!

2013-02-13t032817z_01_was40_rtridsp_3_obama-speech-241.jpg

She needs to make it 2 years
Yes because by then Rust Belt dems will have changed their minds in favor of "the party of gay marriage and deranged boys using their daughter's showers in the gym at school"..
Rust belt Dems are going to feel completely betrayed by Trump by then. And even if they don't, the Democrats that stayed home last November, because the MSM convinced them that Hillary was worse than Trump, are going to be awake and dwarf the few dumb rust belters who still support Trump in 2 years.

Rust belt Dems are going to feel completely betrayed by Trump by then. And even if they don't, the Democrats that stayed home last November, because the MSM convinced them that Hillary was worse than Trump, are going to be awake and dwarf the few dumb rust belters who still support Trump in 2 years.
Yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that. The old ostrich thing really worked for you in 2016 didn't it?

Yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that. The old ostrich thing really worked for you in 2016 didn't it?
Are you still a Democrat? Please leave and stop shaming my party.

Are you still a Democrat? Please leave and stop shaming my party.

You party shamed itself in the last 3 elections considering skin color and reproductive organ as a qualification.

Forum List

Back