How long can Mexifornia politicians continue trading productive residents for illegal thirdworlders?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexifornia continues to write legislation that runs good people out and encourages filthy thirdworlders and the like to move in. Has anyone created a model and forecasted for what the super shithole will look like in 20 years should this practice continue?

Last edited:
Mexifornia continues to write legislation that runs good people out and encourages filthy thirdworlders and the like to move in. Has anyone created a model and forecasted for what the super shithole will look like in 20 years?

Who needs a model when we have the real thing?
th

Mexifornia continues to write legislation that runs good people out and encourages filthy thirdworlders and the like to move in. Has anyone created a model and forecasted for what the super shithole will look like in 20 years?

th

I hear ya...You just gotta believe that someone real smart has warned those pulling the levers (politicians) of where things are headed if they stay on the same pathway they’ve been on for years now.

Actually this is the model they have in their office
th

This is the view out their windows
th

th

I hear ya...You just gotta believe that someone real smart has warned those pulling the levers (politicians) of where things are headed if they stay on the same pathway they’ve been on for years now.

With Typhus reaching epidemic proportions in L.A. my guess is no one is listening.

Myself and many business owners I am aquatinted with are struggling to find quality employees. We have been running employment ads non-stop for months, we turn people over (terminate) at a rate I’ve never seen before. I get it, in a tight employment environment we’re gonna have to expect some of that but this has been off the charts sort of numbers.
My HR people are telling me that those we’re interviewing with undergrad degrees struggle with our first level, relatively basic, reading, writing, comprehension and communication tests. I’m thinking we may have reached the bottom of the barrel, this is exactly the sort of thing that will flush thriving companies from Mexifornia...we will have no choice as the potential for quality hires just isn’t there.

Forum List

Back