How Long Will it Take MSM to Blame London Attack on Trump?

The MSM will find a way to blame London terror attack on President Donald Trump. Feel free to post the bullshit media reports here. Mika and Joe will first ones to do it.
Absolutely disgusting. A suicide bomber targets children, most of them young girls, and your only thought is political points, and hypothetical ones at that. Disgusting. My deepest sympathy and prayers for all those impacted by this heinous crime.
Which is worse....trying to score political points on the bodies of young girls?

or

Denying that elementary children were slaughtered right here in the good ole' U.S. of A?

If either of those things are acceptable to you, you might be a trumpette.

Sure. Let's continue to take in more people from terrorist incubators and disarm law abiding Americans. Real good.

Let's continue to persecute law abiding Muslims because of some Muslim terrorists? That's ok?
Where are law abiding Muslims "persecuted" in the United States?

Banning them and their relatives from entering the country .

What is this like thread number five or six blaming liberals for the Manchester terrorist attack?

Conservatives are so compassionate for the plight of others

Absolutely disgusting. A suicide bomber targets children, most of them young girls, and your only thought is political points, and hypothetical ones at that. Disgusting. My deepest sympathy and prayers for all those impacted by this heinous crime.
Which is worse....trying to score political points on the bodies of young girls?

or

Denying that elementary children were slaughtered right here in the good ole' U.S. of A?

If either of those things are acceptable to you, you might be a trumpette.

Sure. Let's continue to take in more people from terrorist incubators and disarm law abiding Americans. Real good.

Let's continue to persecute law abiding Muslims because of some Muslim terrorists? That's ok?
Where are law abiding Muslims "persecuted" in the United States?

Banning them and their relatives from entering the country .
That's called good policy.

What is this like thread number five or six blaming liberals for the Manchester terrorist attack?

Conservatives are so compassionate for the plight of others
How am I criticizing liberals for the attack. I am predicting the knee jerk response.

The MSM will find a way to blame London terror attack on President Donald Trump. Feel free to post the bullshit media reports here. Mika and Joe will first ones to do it.
Well CNN Terror Analyst Paul Cruickshank did try and suggest it could be a right wing false flag plot so I wouldn't rule anything out.
Thanks for the validation.

Did you notice the chickenshit refused to call the terrorists "radical Islamic terrorists" while talking to a roomful of Muslims?

He sounded EXACTLY like Obama!

And then he sold them arms, just like Hillary! Oh my god, remember how much you saps whiiiiiiiined and whiiiiiiiined about Hillary selling arms to Saudi Arabia?

And you Chumps just sit there and take it. :lol:

Forum List

Back