How Long Will it Take MSM to Blame London Attack on Trump?

Silly msm liberals your poster child Obama let this extremism and others like it fester. to really believe that all Obamas apology tours and policies of appeasement would win their hearts and minds..lol you msm libs are just as detached from reality as the terrorist themselves

Put the blame where it belongs, on whoever is responsible, and stop making political fodder out if everything.

This shit is old and tiresome

we can pretty much expect the two blow hards on "The View" to discuss how/why last nights tragedy all happened because Trump was elected President

The MSM will find a way to blame London terror attack on President Donald Trump. Feel free to post the bullshit media reports here. Mika and Joe will first ones to do it.
Absolutely disgusting. A suicide bomber targets children, most of them young girls, and your only thought is political points, and hypothetical ones at that. Disgusting. My deepest sympathy and prayers for all those impacted by this heinous crime.

The MSM will find a way to blame London terror attack on President Donald Trump. Feel free to post the bullshit media reports here. Mika and Joe will first ones to do it.
Absolutely disgusting. A suicide bomber targets children, most of them young girls, and your only thought is political points, and hypothetical ones at that. Disgusting. My deepest sympathy and prayers for all those impacted by this heinous crime.
Absolutely disgusting. President of the United States talks with Russia about global terrorism and liberals go after him in order to obstruct and delegitimize his presidency and hinder efforts to prevent further terrorist attacks. Has nothing to do with political points it has to do with national security. These liberal shit bags have done everything to obstruct the travel ban from terrorist incubator nations. If one of my family die in an attack, that could have been prevented by the travel ban, I will personally hold liberals responsible and I will engage every loud mouth one of them when they protest and whine in the streets.

Which is worse....trying to score political points on the bodies of young girls?

or

Denying that elementary children were slaughtered right here in the good ole' U.S. of A?

If either of those things are acceptable to you, you might be a trumpette.

Which is worse....trying to score political points on the bodies of young girls?

or

Denying that elementary children were slaughtered right here in the good ole' U.S. of A?

Sure. Let's continue to take in more people from terrorist incubators and disarm law abiding Americans. Real good.

or

Wow. Your cool with your liberal word play. Gee whiz Mr. Big Brain.

I started a blame trump thread as a direct answer to the 4-5 blame liberal threads that were active .

or

Sure. Let's continue to take in more people from terrorist incubators and disarm law abiding Americans. Real good.

Let's continue to persecute law abiding Muslims because of some Muslim terrorists? That's ok?

or

Let's continue to persecute law abiding Muslims because of some Muslim terrorists? That's ok?
Where are law abiding Muslims "persecuted" in the United States?

None of that matters anymore.

What matters NOW is the Russia Collaborators Investigation and the proceedings and findings of Special Counsel Mueller.

Forum List

Back