How Long Will Obama Shut Down the Government?

The left's only answer to all of this is "We Won, so fuck you!!!"

Just winning a GD election doesn't mean you're right. Just ask anyone who lives in Venezuela or Russia. Their dictators won as well.

As opposed to.....We lost but we demand our way anyway

Do what we want or we will take down the government

This is a Republic dumb-ass. That means we have a representative government that is supposed to listen to the will of the people, not just give the winners every damned thing they want regardless how it steps all over the rights of everyone they don't like.

I think you are catching on

And the will of the people did not elect Republucans, the will of the people did not select Mitt Romney

The will of the people elected a Democratic majority. Somehow, they think that means they get to call the shots

Last edited:
The will of the people do not support a 1/6th minority of GOP congressmen acting like brigands.

This is a Republic dumb-ass. That means we have a representative government that is supposed to listen to the will of the people, not just give the winners every damned thing they want regardless how it steps all over the rights of everyone they don't like.

And the will of the people did not elect Republucans, the will of the people did not select Mitt Romney

The will of the people elected a Democratic majority. Somehow, they think that means they get to call the shots

catch on to this.... there are 2 houses in the Legislative branch of Congress....and there is now a Republican majority in the House....and per the Constitution all finances must originate in the House...because the House is closer to The People...

so it is the WILL OF THE PEOPLE rejecting the financing of the trainwreck called Obummercare....

but this jerkass doesn't listen to the majority of the People....he just thinks Republicans are "messing" with him....
obama.jpg

Last edited:

the will of the people did elect republicans....don't forget we have a republic, we do not win by popular vote.

don't like how districts are formed or how they are now...vote for a different congressperson.

What's "hilariously idiotic" is your judgement on the facts...:eusa_shhh:

Corruptly re elected???? What the fuk is a lumpy? Lumpy are you just making shit up.....again. That works really well for you rethugs. Every day I hear lumps like you make shit up and I have to wonder; why are there not millions and millions more Americans rushing to join the Republican party? Then I realize that there are more Americans than I thought who understand that just making shit up and presenting it as fact, is not a winning combination. Thank God for smart Americans. Not many of which belong to the rethugs party. And that number is decreasing daily. Thank God.

If it wasn't for gerrymandered districts, I don't think a Rethug could win any election.
Rethugs heads are so far up their ass, they don't deserve to ever win an election again.

Dude, you don't have to get on a big-winded rant against him; he's being a troll.

Just laugh and bust out the sign. That's all you really have to do.

:D

The sign that you're a moron, yah, break that out..:lol:

Corruptly re elected???? What the fuk is a lumpy? Lumpy are you just making shit up.....again. That works really well for you rethugs. Every day I hear lumps like you make shit up and I have to wonder; why are there not millions and millions more Americans rushing to join the Republican party? Then I realize that there are more Americans than I thought who understand that just making shit up and presenting it as fact, is not a winning combination. Thank God for smart Americans. Not many of which belong to the rethugs party. And that number is decreasing daily. Thank God.

If it wasn't for gerrymandered districts, I don't think a Rethug could win any election.
Rethugs heads are so far up their ass, they don't deserve to ever win an election again.

Dude, you don't have to get on a big-winded rant against him; he's being a troll.

Just laugh and bust out the sign. That's all you really have to do.

:D

The sign that you're a moron, yah, break that out..:lol:

U mad?

catch on to this.... there are 2 houses in the Legislative branch of Congress....and there is now a Republican majority in the House....and per the Constitution all finances must originate in the House...because the House is closer to The People...

so it is the WILL OF THE PEOPLE rejecting the financing of the trainwreck called Obummercare....

but this jerkass doesn't listen to the majority of the People....he just thinks Republicans are "messing" with him....
obama.jpg

If the Constitution wanted the House to have sole control over our finances, it would have said so. Instead the financial bills must be approved by the Senate and President

Sucks don't it?

the will of the people did elect republicans....don't forget we have a republic, we do not win by popular vote.

don't like how districts are formed or how they are now...vote for a different congressperson.

The majority of Congressmen voted for Obamacare......as did a majority of Senators

The will of the people

The majority of Congressmen voted for Obamacare......as did a majority of Senators

The will of the people

:lol:

Americans didn't like it before it passed and they don't like it now...:eusa_hand:

----------------------and this is from Obama's own news butt suckers..

More than three years after Obamacare was signed into law and fewer than two weeks before its health insurance exchanges are to launch, many Americans don’t know a lot about the pending changes except this: They don’t much like them.

Sixty-two percent in a new ABC News-Washington Post poll say they lack the information needed to understand the changes that will take effect as the Affordable Care Act is implemented. Barely one in 10, moreover, thinks the federal government, their state government or the health insurance industry is fully prepared to implement the law.

On the law itself, moreover, 52 percent are opposed, vs. 42 percent in support; in 16 ABC-Post polls since August 2009, it has never received majority support.

Fifty-five percent, further, disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling implementation of the law, with “strong” disapprovers outnumbering strong approvers by a 23-point margin. And Obama and the Republicans in Congress essentially are tied in trust to handle its implementation, 41-38 percent, respectively, with most of the rest saying they trust neither.

Obamacare Arrives 3 Years Later, Little Understood and Not Well-Liked - ABC News

Obama will be responsible for shutting down the government if he won't compromise....

You should have the courage to put your stuff in context.

Here are the debt ceiling increases from Esienhower to Obama

■ Dwight D. Eisenhower (R): 4
■ John F. Kennedy (D): 5
■ Lyndon B. Johnson (D): 7
■ Richard M. Nixon (R): 7
■ Gerald R. Ford (R): 6
■ Jimmy Carter (D): 6
■ Ronald Reagan (R): 17
■ George H. W. Bush (R): 5
■ Bill Clinton (D): 4
■ George W. Bush (R): 7
■ Barack Obama (D): 3

The Democratic House under Reagan was vehemently opposed to his "Star Wars" project, which turned out be one of the biggest wastes in defense spending in U.S. history. It was roundly criticized as a technological impossibility/give-away to GOP weapons donors - and it failed miserably. But not once did the Democratic House hold the nation hostage to Reagan's MASSIVE spending and historic deficits.

Reagan was the first Republican to abandon pay-as-you-go. His deficits sank George W Bush, who lost to Clinton because Morning in America was put on the taxpayer's credit card.

Please study history. As it stands you a merely reporting Talk Radio propaganda. Reagan, the father of the current Republican Movement, tripled Carter's debt. And Bush doubled Clinton's. If they were Democrats it would be a different story because Democrats believe in deficit spending to spur demand during recessions - but Republicans claim to be the anti-deficit party . . . but everyone knows that Republican presidents always spend more than their Democratic predecessors - and they always raise the debt ceiling more. The fact that the deficit is shrinking faster under Obama than under Reagan or Bush is another fact that will never get reported, nor is it the kind of fact that the OP would ever seek independent research on.

The deficit is shrinking much faster under Obama than Bush. Please turn off talk radio. This stuff is on the public record.
2zrfj2b.jpg

The will of the people

Bump.

Obama will be responsible for shutting down the government if he won't compromise....

he's having quite a little hissy fit about it...

Obama administration officials repeatedly have said that the president would veto the House bill if sent to him by Congress.

“Congress is not meeting the test of helping middle-class families,” Obama said today at a Ford Motor Co. plant in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. “They’re focused on trying to mess with me.”

Republicans Warn of Shutdown as Confrontation Escalates - Bloomberg

President Obama has a mandate.

The Republicans, owned and operated by the Koch brothers, do not work for the United States. Anyone who does not know and believe has not been paying attention. Indeed, this most recent assault on our Constitution should be obvious, even to the willfully ignorant rw's.

Grow up. Deal with facts and get it through your thick skull that the GObP/Repubs will run right over you in order to put more tax payer's money into the pockets of the 1%. You and your family are being buried and you're just too damn dumb to see it.

The will of the people

Is the will of the people the same that voted for a fence on the border?

-Geaux

obama.jpg

If the Constitution wanted the House to have sole control over our finances, it would have said so. Instead the financial bills must be approved by the Senate and President

Sucks don't it?

Quit lying

Go read Federalist 58 and what Madison wrote. When impeachment of an unlawful President would be to disruptive, the House has the power of the purse to reel in an unlawful President.

So ii is written, so it is done

-Geaux

The White House supports ObamaCare.

The Senate supports ObamaCare.

Looks like the House is in the minority on this issue.

....but they will shut down the govt. cause they can't get their way.

riiight....Obummer will negotiate with Russians.....but NOT Republicans.....

The Russians are more reasonable than the Republicans

They're more reasonable then the Democrats too. Way more reasonable in point of fact. In fact my Democratic Party is more akin to the Soviet era then the Russians are now. Sad...

The will of the people

And America Fired many of them as a result of Obamacare.......................

Psssssssssssssssstttt................Lets ignore that.............

The People's house changed hands.........

The polls say the people don't like Obamacare.....

The Senate and POTUS now igore the people.

Forum List

Back