How Long Will Obama Shut Down the Government?

The Dems should get down on their knees and sing praises to Woodrow Wilson for still having a majority in the Senate.
From 2014 onwards the Democratic party will retake the Congress, so soon we 'evil liberals' will have more than that, despite the Republican party's voter suppression campaign and changing electoral boundaries to suit themselves.

:cuckoo:

Why would that be, they have very few successes and an abundance of failures. I suppose if whining and blaming the other political parties won elections, Democrats would win in landslides...:lol:

The Dems should get down on their knees and sing praises to Woodrow Wilson for still having a majority in the Senate.
From 2014 onwards the Democratic party will retake the Congress, so soon we 'evil liberals' will have more than that, despite the Republican party's voter suppression campaign and changing electoral boundaries to suit themselves.

Why would that be, they have very few successes and an abundance of failures. I suppose if whining and blaming the other political parties won elections, Democrats would win in landslides...:lol:
If you are what the Democrats are facing, 2014 should be a landslide, unfortunately most Republicans have a bit more sense than most Republicans on this forum:
future+of+GOP.bmp

If you are what the Democrats are facing, 2014 should be a landslide, unfortunately most Republicans have a bit more sense than most Republicans on this forum:
future+of+GOP.bmp

Judging by your posts you're in no position to make judgments but you do make me laugh..
Why so hate-filled though, we're all concerned for America's future I would hope.

future+of+GOP.bmp

Judging by your posts you're in no position to make judgments but you do make me laugh..
Why so hate-filled though, we're all concerned for America's future I would hope.
Funny, I was going to say the same about you.

future+of+GOP.bmp

Graham was speaking of General elections. Mid-terms serve the GOP well. They should hold the house and take the Senate, finally, in 2014. Of course I thought they would have taken it in 2012; sort of like Gettysburg; Lee thought Ewell was going to take a hill he decided was "unpractical" to take.

future+of+GOP.bmp

That would be dishonest of course..:eusa_whistle:

That would be dishonest of course..:eusa_whistle:
In your dreams, mine are a lot better than yours; bet you haven't had one where the Republican party lot all its seats to minorities. Now that was the best dream ever.

The GOP temper tantrum will explode in their faces

Time to end the obsession with Obamacare and move on to more pressing issues

What temper tantrum do you speak of?

I do see Democrats bending over for government butt inspections and control but that's just typical now-a-days.

Republicans are just trying to save Democrats from their own feeble-mindedness.

Last edited:

By voter suppression you mean the 17th Amendment that lets urban areas like Chicago and Philadelphia decide for the entire state who goes to the Senate? Because nothing says voter suppression more than telling rural regions of states that their votes don't matter and their views won't be heard because of urban lopsided voting.

I do see Democrats bending over for government butt inspections and control but that's just typical now-a-days.

The temper tantrum that says they didn't get their way so they are willing to punish the country because of it

By voter suppression you mean the 17th Amendment that lets urban areas like Chicago and Philadelphia decide for the entire state who goes to the Senate? Because nothing says voter suppression more than telling rural regions of states that their votes don't matter and their views won't be heard because of urban lopsided voting.

That is called one man one vote

A concept that Republicans oppose

Graham was speaking of General elections. Mid-terms serve the GOP well. They should hold the house and take the Senate, finally, in 2014. Of course I thought they would have taken it in 2012; sort of like Gettysburg; Lee thought Ewell was going to take a hill he decided was "unpractical" to take.

As it stands right now, I wouldn't be surprised to find things jsut the same as they are now and were after the 2010 elections, too. Personally, I think it mainly depends upon ho wthe ACA rollout is percieived. However it is, though one thing's for sure: they can't gerrymander their states.

The temper tantrum that says they didn't get their way so they are willing to punish the country because of it

If legislation of this magnitude was passed by Republicans under reasonably questionable conditions without any Democrat votes or input and a majority of the American people have never supported the legislation, how would you or the Democrat Party react? honesty test...

Last edited:

If legislation of this magnitude was passed by Republicans under reasonably questionable conditions without any Democrat votes or input and a majority of the American people have never supported the legislation, how would you or the Democrat Party react? honesty test...

Republicans threw a temper tantrum in 2009 and took their ball and went home
They have continued their tantrum and are now extorting America to get their way

The fact that Republicans opposed it and did not get heir way is established
So is their obsessive and childish tactics since

They have continued their tantrum and are now extorting America to get their way

Maybe you didn't understand the question or decided to fantasize and "elaborate" instead...:lol:

Oh boy here we go again. The ACA went through the normal processes. It was voted on and passed by both chambers of Congress and signed into law by the POTUS. It was even upheld by the SC. When are you crybabies going to give it up?

Last edited:

Maybe you didn't understand the question or decided to fantasize and "elaborate" instead...:lol:

Sorry, just being polite
Your question is childlike, i wanted to save you the embarrassment There is no requirement for Republican buy in for a bill to become law. Republicans should not be rewarded for thuggish behavior as they try to rule from a minority

Sorry, just being polite
Your question is childlike, i wanted to save you the embarrassment There is no requirement for Republican buy in for a bill to become law. Republicans should not be rewarded for thuggish behavior as they try to rule from a minority

You still haven't answered the question..

Perhaps it's beyond your comprehension being "childlike" and all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back