🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Americans Have to Die for there to be a Crisis?

How many Americans have to die from a single cause for that to be considered a crisis?

• More than a thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than died on 9-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
85739490.jpg

Coming to a Southern Border near you..............The Democrats better not lose this one in the Supreme Court.........

c462230a6f80b5e6cba2aeac23193a11--memes-fun-stuff.jpg
Um...this one is so Unconstitutional that even I can see it.
Time to find out...............That is Afghanistan BTW...........building like crazy...........my point is.......if the Dems lose in the Supreme Court.......the Border Wall, Fence, Barrier........whatever you want to call it..........WILL GET BUILT.........They don't play.......
Don’t worry

We will tear it down once Trump leaves
I'm sure you will try.............You are at least an Honest ONE LINER TROLL.......what I appreciate about you. LOL
Rightwinger is a wicked strict Democrat.

https://fronterasdesk.org/sites/default/files/field/docs/2016/07/Bernstein- The Trump Wall.pdf

Based on Trump's statements about the dimensions of the Wall, and our own assumptions, we have estimated the quantities of concrete (and cement) required to complete construction. Based on our research, our base case for the Wall is a length of 1000 miles, at 40ft high (with an additional 7ft below ground, sufficient to deter rudimentary tunnelling) and a thickness of 10 inches. We also assume that a 5ft wide and 1ft deep concrete strip foundation is required along the entire length. Based on these parameters, The Trump Wall would require a total of 7.1 million m3 of concrete at a cost of over $700m at current prices. Assuming a standard cement content, this volume of concrete would require around 2.4 million tonnes of cement at a cost of around $240m. Concrete costs would therefore account for about 5% of a total project cost of $15bn, which includes 2% of total cost for cement. Since there is some disagreement about the necessary height of the wall, we present a sensitivity of our calculation at various heights in Exhibit 6.

If the wall was 30 feet high and out of concrete..........this older estimate of the Concrete cost alone would be 586 Million for the concrete......doesn't count the rebar, forms and labor required...........but that is a estimate of the volume of concrete to build the wall across the Southern Border.

So the Military would need 14.1 million tonnes of concrete for a concrete wall..........Labor is free.........rebar would have to be figures and concrete forms.

Note.........this article is against the wall..............but did some good calculations on the materials needed..............
Eagle, the border patrol wants/needs a steel slat fence they can see through. It is also much more cost effective, and you can't climb over it any easier than you could a concrete one. There is not going to be a concrete wall. You have dreams only here.
I'm providing information to options...........and that is the CHEAPEST OPTION..........the problem with the concrete walls is WATER..........as I just posted about.

Culverts, levees, and etc...........can fix that issue......other countries have done so...........But the Concrete walls are MUCH CHEAPER..........

That is just pointing out DATA................

85739490.jpg

Coming to a Southern Border near you..............The Democrats better not lose this one in the Supreme Court.........

Time to find out...............That is Afghanistan BTW...........building like crazy...........my point is.......if the Dems lose in the Supreme Court.......the Border Wall, Fence, Barrier........whatever you want to call it..........WILL GET BUILT.........They don't play.......
Don’t worry

I'm sure you will try.............You are at least an Honest ONE LINER TROLL.......what I appreciate about you. LOL

Tear DOWN that wall!

Mexico will pay for it

85739490.jpg

Don’t worry

We don’t really need to tear it down

We can do like Republicans do when they don’t like something. Cut funding, stop maintenance, reduce money for border patrols

https://fronterasdesk.org/sites/default/files/field/docs/2016/07/Bernstein- The Trump Wall.pdf

Based on Trump's statements about the dimensions of the Wall, and our own assumptions, we have estimated the quantities of concrete (and cement) required to complete construction. Based on our research, our base case for the Wall is a length of 1000 miles, at 40ft high (with an additional 7ft below ground, sufficient to deter rudimentary tunnelling) and a thickness of 10 inches. We also assume that a 5ft wide and 1ft deep concrete strip foundation is required along the entire length. Based on these parameters, The Trump Wall would require a total of 7.1 million m3 of concrete at a cost of over $700m at current prices. Assuming a standard cement content, this volume of concrete would require around 2.4 million tonnes of cement at a cost of around $240m. Concrete costs would therefore account for about 5% of a total project cost of $15bn, which includes 2% of total cost for cement. Since there is some disagreement about the necessary height of the wall, we present a sensitivity of our calculation at various heights in Exhibit 6.

If the wall was 30 feet high and out of concrete..........this older estimate of the Concrete cost alone would be 586 Million for the concrete......doesn't count the rebar, forms and labor required...........but that is a estimate of the volume of concrete to build the wall across the Southern Border.

So the Military would need 14.1 million tonnes of concrete for a concrete wall..........Labor is free.........rebar would have to be figures and concrete forms.

Note.........this article is against the wall..............but did some good calculations on the materials needed..............
Eagle, the border patrol wants/needs a steel slat fence they can see through. It is also much more cost effective, and you can't climb over it any easier than you could a concrete one. There is not going to be a concrete wall. You have dreams only here.
I'm providing information to options...........and that is the CHEAPEST OPTION..........the problem with the concrete walls is WATER..........as I just posted about.

Culverts, levees, and etc...........can fix that issue......other countries have done so...........But the Concrete walls are MUCH CHEAPER..........

I've been hearing the steel slat barriers would be cheaper. No?

I can get over a steel slat barrier with just a rope

They are mostly ornamental

Don’t worry

We don’t really need to tear it down

We can do like Republicans do when they don’t like something. Cut funding, stop maintenance, reduce money for border patrols
But if over the next so many years, a fence/Wall significantly reduces illegal immigration, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Crappy Engineering caused this in Nogales...........Not to mention they didn't account for flood water debris tearing up the wall.

720448ddfcef7ec897fe8688f91185dd_XL.jpg

flooding-at-the-border-wall-nogales.jpg

85739490.jpg

Don’t worry

Proving you want illegals here! Murdering Americans!

I don't think so.........why so many other countries do it. Steel prices versus concrete with rebar prices ........cheaper with Concrete. Labor for Steel is much more expensive..........That is a a lot of welding........In Concrete you use rebar cages.......not that hard to build.......we do it all the time at work.

Problem with the Concrete is the drainage.......problem with any structure.........flooding..........drainage systems may add on too much in some areas to make the concrete ones the way to go....I'd expect the Corp of Engineers to do a better assessment than in Nogales.

There is a lot of difference between a real problem that needs to be carefully addressed & a just build it now & worry about if maters later crisis.

I don't think so.........why so many other countries do it. Steel prices versus concrete with rebar prices ........cheaper with Concrete. Labor for Steel is much more expensive..........That is a a lot of welding........In Concrete you use rebar cages.......not that hard to build.......we do it all the time at work.

Problem with the Concrete is the drainage.......problem with any structure.........flooding..........drainage systems may add on too much in some areas to make the concrete ones the way to go....I'd expect the Corp of Engineers to do a better assessment than in Nogales.
Flooding isn't the only drawback to a concrete wall, though. The border patrol agents need to be able to see what is happening on the other side of the wall, not through a camera in a hut somewhere, but in real time, face to face. Does that make sense to you?

Its supposedly a national emergency this year.

It wasn't a national emergency last year.

What changed in the last 2-3 months?
Trump ran on this national emergency three years ago.
You’re such a phony.

Strange how he didn't declare a national emergency in Year 1....and hasn't thus far in Year 2. Some "emergency" right? NOT!!!!
The official act of national emergency is a tactical response to the leverage being applied by the segregationist dems in the house. The issue has been a point of contention for him since his campaign began. You’re a phony.
There were no segregationist Democrats in year one who had any power dumb ass.
You must not understand what the word ‘is’ is.

There is a lot of difference between a real problem that needs to be carefully addressed & a just build it now & worry about if maters later crisis.
CBP and the Corp of Engineers have the problems assessed and addressed..........They gave their plans to congress and reasons for funding.

Like the Levees I just mentioned.

Trump ran on this national emergency three years ago.
You’re such a phony.

Strange how he didn't declare a national emergency in Year 1....and hasn't thus far in Year 2. Some "emergency" right? NOT!!!!
/—-/ Neither has Trump, you stooge.

Yet.
/—-/ Is that all you have? Yet? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Your laugh is retarded.
You must be black.

Levees are posted in that briefing....along with construction in San Diego.......No BS..........just straight up facts there.

In the Media............utter BS.

Flooding isn't the only drawback to a concrete wall, though. The border patrol agents need to be able to see what is happening on the other side of the wall, not through a camera in a hut somewhere, but in real time, face to face. Does that make sense to you?
What they need and they are the experts on this is the way to go...........It is going to cost a lot more money.........

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/f...r/TON IFT EA FINAL PART II 03 28 2017 add.pdf

Before Trump was even President or anyone knew he'd run...........In it are the towers I have referenced in other threads..........about half way down..........They have been having communication problems in the vast areas........they can't talk with their agents.......15 new communication towers to help it out in this pdf.............

That is NECESSARY.......the officers in the field need to be able to call for help and communicate with their main offices.

Forum List

Back