How Many Bugs Will Cleaners Find during WH renovation?

How many bugs / hidden cameras will White House Renovation Workers find?

• Under a dozen

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Hundreds

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • They won't find anything

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012

Last time the Resolute Desk was moved from Oval Office - After the assassination of JFK.

President Trump has just given the order for a major renovation of White House including duct work system, plumbing, walls, floors, which is being reported after a story MSM reported a claim of Trump having said, The WH is a dump. I believe the President has employed some highly trained cleaners on this renovation job to uncover anything that should not be there such as spy equipment, bugs, recorders, cameras, etc. One thing is for certain. If the Obama Administration left anything behind? It's about to be uncovered and removed. The White House hasn't been renovated since the 40's according to this news story so it is due for a complete restoration. The timing could not be more perfect to do an internal cleaning at the same time.

White House to become less ‘dump’-like in Trump’s absence

The scuzziness has nothing to do with the current occupant. As Jenny Starrs noted for The Washington Post, the White House is a centuries-old mansion whose original designers and occupants, whatever their foresight regarding matters of governance, never planned for the plumbing, wiring, extensions and HVAC systems that would be tacked on in future decades.

President Harry S. Truman imagined the building was haunted, Starr noted — and so dilapidated that he had the place overhauled in the 1940s.

That was the White House’s last major renovation, and many a smirch has accumulated since. President Bill Clinton had a little asbestos problem in the 1990s — when his family returned from vacation once to find their bedrooms unusable while a work crew finished up, according to the New York Times.

And then there are the maggots.

President Barack Obama was famously beset by a housefly during a TV interview a few months into his presidency, amusing reporters when he killed it on camera.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to plan for something that is not known to exist at the time...

Trump gotta splurge for temporary digs, why not, he's not paying for it...Spend, spend, spend...

Yeah Trump is calling it a air conditioning construction...He is so paranoid by now that he sleeps under the bed.

The cockroaches never leave Washington

I bet they find at least one of these.....

Megalopygid-Trump-2.jpg

That's a Megalopyge opercularis --- not to be confused with the very similar Megalomaniac Operator.

Also known as the "Puss Caterpillar" --- not to be confused with "Grab 'em by the Tic Tac".

The question really should be how many burger king wrappers will the cleaner find up the oval office desk, with that wide, small dick whore blowing up the white house toilets!! My only regret is the my hard earned tax dollars is paying for this bitch. Why don't he get his fuckin Russian buddies to foot the fuckin bill...honest to God, this is the only man in my life, I'd love to see lying on his back ready for glory!!

They got rid of the two worst ones, the Obamas. But as usual, liberal protozoa do their frantic hate-jack-off over the most mundane trivia (well-done steak & ketchup, liberalfecality?). Your fucked-up brains and fucked-up natures take immaturity to a clinically psychotic level, which is one of 1001 reasons I don't consider liberals human.

How Many Bugs Will Cleaners Find during WH renovation?

ZERO

They are Obama's Deep State Plumbers

17309202_10212190670832369_5083906375160723546_n.jpg

The question really should be how many burger king wrappers will the cleaner find up the oval office desk, with that wide, small dick whore blowing up the white house toilets!! My only regret is the my hard earned tax dollars is paying for this bitch. Why don't he get his fuckin Russian buddies to foot the fuckin bill...honest to God, this is the only man in my life, I'd love to see lying on his back ready for glory!!
I hope President Trump spends as much money as it takes to restore the White House inside and out. Spare no expense. That's my 2 cents.

How many bugs are they installing?

Now that the White House is basically closed for renovations democrats are going to lie and say its a vacation.

Last time the Resolute Desk was moved from Oval Office - After the assassination of JFK.

President Trump has just given the order for a major renovation of White House including duct work system, plumbing, walls, floors, which is being reported after a story MSM reported a claim of Trump having said, The WH is a dump. I believe the President has employed some highly trained cleaners on this renovation job to uncover anything that should not be there such as spy equipment, bugs, recorders, cameras, etc. One thing is for certain. If the Obama Administration left anything behind? It's about to be uncovered and removed. The White House hasn't been renovated since the 40's according to this news story so it is due for a complete restoration. The timing could not be more perfect to do an internal cleaning at the same time.

White House to become less ‘dump’-like in Trump’s absence

The scuzziness has nothing to do with the current occupant. As Jenny Starrs noted for The Washington Post, the White House is a centuries-old mansion whose original designers and occupants, whatever their foresight regarding matters of governance, never planned for the plumbing, wiring, extensions and HVAC systems that would be tacked on in future decades.

President Harry S. Truman imagined the building was haunted, Starr noted — and so dilapidated that he had the place overhauled in the 1940s.

That was the White House’s last major renovation, and many a smirch has accumulated since. President Bill Clinton had a little asbestos problem in the 1990s — when his family returned from vacation once to find their bedrooms unusable while a work crew finished up, according to the New York Times.

And then there are the maggots.

President Barack Obama was famously beset by a housefly during a TV interview a few months into his presidency, amusing reporters when he killed it on camera.

I'd be more concerned about whether the orange sociopath is having Russian "contractors" put bugs in the White House for their use.

:cuckoo:

How many bugs are they installing?

Now that the White House is basically closed for renovations democrats are going to lie and say its a vacation.

it IS a vacation, dum dum. he's playing golf.

it it wasn't a vacation, he'd be doing something that looked like work.

damn, trump loons are morons.

Forum List

Back