The Superbowl Will Reveal How Many Racists Are In The NFL

president-obama-hosts-the-super-bowl-champion-new-england-patriots-at-the-white-house.jpg.cf.jpg

How many players decided not to attend Obama's many White House celebrations for NFL, NBA, MLB Championships? Not many.

Will opportunistic players decide that the benefits of snubbing President Trump, simply to ingratiate themselves to the left (as is a very common thing these days), overrules their class and manners? Will they boycott the visit, or will they act the way 99.99% of past winners have, that have shown respect toward the first black president in US history?

I personally believe politics has no place in sports. I fully expect at least one or more players to not only boycott the WH visit but also post snarky comments on social media. I also expect a scene with dozens of cameras and mics jammed into a players face with a press breathlessly hoping for calls for Impeachment of President Trump or silly accusations of racism ala Colin Kaepernick.
Wanna bet?
I'm willing to bet my paycheck on it.

20160606__07DCSBROw~1.jpg.cf.jpg

The problem isn't that the players are racist, the problem is that they easily susceptible to propaganda. They have been told by the media and Hollywood that trump hates black people and is the next Hitler. They (the players) are stupid and ignorant enough to believe it's true.

Players of all races will decline to visit the White House because they consider Trump's statements and policies to be offensive

They see no reason for Trump to receive political gain from a photo-op with the team

I can envision whole NBA teams refusing the invitation

How does trump receive political gain from a photo op with athletes?

president-obama-hosts-the-super-bowl-champion-new-england-patriots-at-the-white-house.jpg.cf.jpg

How many players decided not to attend Obama's many White House celebrations for NFL, NBA, MLB Championships? Not many.

Will opportunistic players decide that the benefits of snubbing President Trump, simply to ingratiate themselves to the left (as is a very common thing these days), overrules their class and manners? Will they boycott the visit, or will they act the way 99.99% of past winners have, that have shown respect toward the first black president in US history?

I personally believe politics has no place in sports. I fully expect at least one or more players to not only boycott the WH visit but also post snarky comments on social media. I also expect a scene with dozens of cameras and mics jammed into a players face with a press breathlessly hoping for calls for Impeachment of President Trump or silly accusations of racism ala Colin Kaepernick.
Wanna bet?

Tom Brady did not visit the White House when Obama was President

It is going to be a major embarrassment for Trump

Right now, there are six Patriot players who will not visit Trump. Six months from now, that number could grow to dozens
The real snub will be from the NBA where I expect whole teams refusing to visit

Watch for Trump to end the practice of White House visits for championship teams
I'm glad that you and Charles Oakley are the face of the NBA.
Nobody cares about the NBA

Wanna bet?

The problem isn't that the players are racist, the problem is that they easily susceptible to propaganda. They have told by the media and Hollywood that trump hates black people and is the next Hitler. They (the players) are stupid and ignorant enough to believe it's true.
A racist is anyone who feels their race deserves special rights, privileges, or considerations. If they feel that whites want to put them back in chains, or feel that whites should pay reparations, they are a racist. If they believe in white privilege they are a racist.

Trump has done/said outrageous shit. Is it any surprise people are boycotting?

So far, About 5-6 patriots aren't going .

Trump should just stop this dumb tradition anyway . Why bother wh pro sport celebrations.

Tom Brady will be attacked by the press. Black players will call him a racist because he's friends wih Trump.

I like Atlanta in the SB.....but I'd love to see the Patriots win just to give the left a big juicy shit sandwich.

Tom Brady skipped out of the last one with obama .

Trump should only invite the owners and CEO.
Fuck the employees. They aren't worthy.

Tom Brady will be attacked by the press. Black players will call him a racist because he's friends wih Trump.

I like Atlanta in the SB.....but I'd love to see the Patriots win just to give the left a big juicy shit sandwich.

Tom Brady skipped out of the last one with obama .
Obama got even with him.....but Tom had the last laugh.

C387GysVYAAN_iS.jpg

20170206__07DCSBrady~1.jpg.cf.jpg

Wanna bet?

The problem isn't that the players are racist, the problem is that they easily susceptible to propaganda. They have been told by the media and Hollywood that trump hates black people and is the next Hitler. They (the players) are stupid and ignorant enough to believe it's true.

These players are highly educated, much more than the average Trump voter

They do not need to be told by the media. They have heard first hand the comments and policy proposals that have come out of the Trump Administration including his appointees. They may have even seen what has been reported in Breitbart

If they choose to not support behavior they find offensive, they are free to do so

Wanna bet?

Most musicians, athletes, actors, directors, etc., hate conservatives.

So whenever you guys go to the movies or listen to music, it's by people that hate you.

That must suck.

Wanna bet?

They do not need to be told by the media. They have heard first hand the comments and policy proposals that have come out of the Trump Administration including his appointees. They may have even seen what has been reported in Breitbart

If they choose to not support behavior they find offensive, they are free to do so
You are a serious dumbass.

The NFL rarely lets a player in unless they've reached their junior year in college, but the NBA doesn't have the same rule. LeBron James was drafted out of H.S.
You cannot assume that any jock is highly educated.

What a f8cking whiny ass you are, stop f*cking crying, baby..

giphy.gif

GuyNk.gif

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?

Most musicians, athletes, actors, directors, etc., hate conservatives.

So whenever you guys go to the movies or listen to music, it's by people that hate you.

That must suck.
Part of the reason I stopped watching the Oscars.

Players of all races will decline to visit the White House because they consider Trump's statements and policies to be offensive

They see no reason for Trump to receive political gain from a photo-op with the team

It makes him look like a regular guy instead of a stuck up germaphobe who was elected through hatred and fear mongering

Wanna bet?

Of course they're free do what they choose. No one suggested otherwise, but they are not educated people. For the most part they are extremely ignorant. They don't know dick about the world that's going on around them and they prove that every time they open their mouths about anything other than sports.

Wanna bet?

The NFL rarely lets a player in unless they've reached their junior year in college, but the NBA doesn't have the same rule. LeBron James was drafted out of H.S.

Kobe Bryant also came in out of HS. Still a highly educated man

These players are not being led by the media. They form their own opinions which are reported I the media. Some even Tweet
It doesn't take much for a player to realize he doesn't support Trumps values

Wanna bet?

Kobe Bryant also came in out of HS. Still a highly educated man

These players are not being led by the media. They form their own opinions which are reported I the media. Some even Tweet
It doesn't take much for a player to realize he doesn't support Trumps values

Kobe Bryant is the exception

The NFL is dying a slow death, this snub will only expedite the end.

It makes him look like a regular guy instead of a stuck up germaphobe who was elected through hatred and fear mongering

Nobody's poll numbers have ever gone up because of hosting a championship winning team.

Wanna bet?

Of course they're free do what they choose. No one suggested otherwise, but they are not educated people. For the most part they are extremely ignorant. They don't know dick about the world that's going on around them and they prove that every time they open their mouths about anything other than sports.

They understand offensive behavior when they see it. They understand the political views expressed in Breitbart that are now core views of the Administration. They understand when Muslims and Hispanics are being scapegoated for political gain

Just like Tom Brady and some other rightwing athletes refused to meet with Obama because they didn't like his politics...these men are doing the same. Only difference is there are a lot more athletes who do not want to associate with Trump

Forum List

Back