How many congressmen or senators had their children fighting in front lines in ME?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
When I saw the section "congress", this question came to mind, because I first need to see if I can even take this "congress" section seriously. How many congressmen, senators had their children fighting in front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan? (flying bomber planes does not count)

I ask because they are still pushing for wars/aid in Syria and Iran.

This from 2007:

At least nine members of Congress have sons or daughters who have served in Iraq, according to the U.S. Senate Library. A tenth, Sen. John McCain, faces the possibility that his youngest son, Jimmy, will go there this year.

Lawmakers have loved ones in combat zone - USATODAY.com

And that's just Iraq. If you want to find more, go look for it.

There's a lot of bad in the world. Left unchecked, the world would really be fucked up.

From memory, I remember Sarah Palins son going as well as Joe Bidens

Tammy Duckworth is a disabled veteran

Last edited:
When I saw the section "congress", this question came to mind, because I first need to see if I can even take this "congress" section seriously. How many congressmen, senators had their children fighting in front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan? (flying bomber planes does not count)

Why do some posters think they can change little details about how they write and make people think they are actually someone else?

Read this post by "pvsi".
http://www.usmessageboard.com/obamacare/325513-question-about-obama-care.html#post8180799

When I read it I started to call him on this but then thought 'maybe English is not his first language' and I should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Then, reading this post ... I see he's being just a bit disingenuous.

Romney said his 5 sons were already doing something "important". Helping him get elected president.

Romney said his 5 sons were already doing something "important". Helping him get elected president.

I fully expect that one of his sons to run for office - the really obnoxious racist who attacked President Obama. He has no qualifications - other than daddy's money - so the rw's will love him.

Well, actually, aren't most or all of them following in daddy's footsteps, crushing American businesses and firing the workers? One is a real estate speculator, doing what daddy said we should do - force people out of their homes, let the wealthy buy them and rent them back to the owners.

No wonder the rw's hate President Obama. He lowered tax and then he passed a bill making it possible for home owners to refinance and get lower payments and keep their homes.

From memory, I remember Sarah Palins son going as well as Joe Bidens

Tammy Duckworth is a disabled veteran
Did some research on Biden's son, "disoriented and weak" all about him traveling and being disoriented, nothing about him fighting in Iraqi hospitals or anything like that. where did he fight what did he do in Iraq?

Why do some posters think they can change little details about how they write and make people think they are actually someone else?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/obamacare/325513-question-about-obama-care.html#post8180799

When I read it I started to call him on this but then thought 'maybe English is not his first language' and I should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Do you have a specific point? and yes, after reading the forum rules I knew I can not ask direct questions in that section such as "how come Israel who is funded with US tax dollars HAS universal health care for all it's people, while USA itself does NOT and the media keeps blaming Obama while they are AFRAID TO EVEN TOUCH ISRAEL" if you want to answer that, please go ahead, other than that, what you babble about I have absolutely no clue.

From your own link:
Biden joined the military in 2003[6] as a member of the Delaware Army National Guard and was recently promoted to the rank of Major in the Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps as part of the 261st Signal Brigade in Smyrna, Delaware.[7][8]

Biden's unit was activated to deploy to Iraq on October 3, 2008, and sent to
Epic fail my friend, epic fail - BUSH was on the ship proclaiming victory way before that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uan6XKFZNB8]HAVE I MISSED IT? - YouTube[/ame]

From your own link:
Biden joined the military in 2003[6] as a member of the Delaware Army National Guard and was recently promoted to the rank of Major in the Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps as part of the 261st Signal Brigade in Smyrna, Delaware.[7][8]

Biden's unit was activated to deploy to Iraq on October 3, 2008, and sent to
Epic fail my friend, epic fail - BUSH was on the ship proclaiming victory way before that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uan6XKFZNB8]HAVE I MISSED IT? - YouTube[/ame]

You have a point?

You ask because you're an irrational little emo-bitch.

"Flying bomber planes doesn't count"? What an arrogant thing to say. You just eliminated a good percentage of WW2 heroes.

"Flying bomber planes doesn't count"? What an arrogant thing to say. You just eliminated a good percentage of WW2 heroes.
Ever hear the expression one mans hero is another mans oppressor? I know, I know - now you will say I am anti American... but then let me ask you this: which America do you believe in? the one before 1913 or the one AFTER 1913 which teaches people, starting with children in schools, that American founding fathers were slave owners?

Do you have a specific point? and yes, after reading the forum rules I knew I can not ask direct questions in that section such as "how come Israel who is funded with US tax dollars HAS universal health care for all it's people, while USA itself does NOT and the media keeps blaming Obama while they are AFRAID TO EVEN TOUCH ISRAEL" if you want to answer that, please go ahead, other than that, what you babble about I have absolutely no clue.

I was referring to your obvious pretense of not using punctuation and/or upper case ... pretending to be ignorant in order to illicit a particular response. Unnecessary and doesn't help the issue.

Ever hear the expression one mans hero is another mans oppressor? I know, I know - now you will say I am anti American... but then let me ask you this: which America do you believe in? the one before 1913 or the one AFTER 1913 which teaches people, starting with children in schools, that American founding fathers were slave owners?

No brainer

I would take the America after 1913, not even close

You ask because you're an irrational little emo-bitch.

Its a legitimate question.

If they're gonna send other people's kids to their deaths, they should be willing to risk their own as well.

The real question is whether or not the children of the connected and the wealthy are actually put at risk. Or, do they get safe and cushy assignments?

We can wish it not to be true but not all Americans are created equal.

I was referring to your obvious pretense of not using punctuation and/or upper case ... pretending to be ignorant in order to illicit a particular response. Unnecessary and doesn't help the issue.

BINGO!! Dont agree with you often....OK never. But you nailed this one.

No brainer

I would take the America after 1913, not even close
Congratulations on choosing America that does not exist.

It's an all volunteer force, dingbat.

Forum List

Back