How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

all of them are in violation of the 2nd A,,

former president who, in December 2022, called for the “termination” of articles of the Constitution.

Trump: ‘Take the guns first, go through due process second’​

The funny thing is Republicans wouldn't mind these things if Trump was talking about black people in "shitholes"

there was a court case that went to the supreme Court in the 40's that ruled short barreled shotguns were not covered by the 2nd amendment. suppressors are not weapons so not covered. AOW is very limited and does not include ant rifled barrel so no problem. man you are reaching, Shall we return to poll taxes and tests to determine who can vote too?
I gave you a list of guns that were taxed.

You lose

No one wants to ban guns. We want background checks and common sense regulations. Same as we do for cars.
All that is already in place. You are a liar. Explain what common sense regulations you want. (I know you won't though)

former president who, in December 2022, called for the “termination” of articles of the Constitution.

Trump: ‘Take the guns first, go through due process second’​

The funny thing is Republicans wouldn't mind these things if Trump was talking about black people in "shitholes"
or possible we know hes a dumbass on this and are ready to fight him over it,,

but of course we all know you agree with him,,

Try this again with supporting documentation and evidence.

The narrative: 30,000 people die due to guns, guns should be banned.
Drunk Driving kills 13,000. Does that number have to get to 30,000 before we ban alcohol again?
It's a shame you want to ban tools instead of criminals.

It is not an end all be all… but it’s absolutely common sense

Done properly it will keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn’t have them
well once you get the 2nd A changed we can talk about that,,

until then I would rather focus on something that stands a chance at changing things,,

one thing would be to stop doing stupid shit like this,,

well once you get the 2nd A changed we can talk about that,,

until then I would rather focus on something that stands a chance at changing things,,

one thing would be to stop doing stupid shit like this,,

And THERE is what causes repeat crime. Fucking democrats.

Forum List

Back