How Many FBI Agents Involved in the Investigations Will Testify at Her Impeachment Trial?

weatherman, you really don't understand.

The Congress can impeach her for having blue eyes. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.
Not aware having blue eyes was a misdemeanor. I had always thought it was a felony. You really do need an education on the Constitution and Federal Papers.
The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons. Meaning of
Crime being the key word, dufus. I know of laws about shooting rabbits from the back of trains, but none about being blue eyed.

The Congress can impeach her for having blue eyes. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.
Not aware having blue eyes was a misdemeanor. I had always thought it was a felony. You really do need an education on the Constitution and Federal Papers.
The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons. Meaning of
Crime being the key word, dufus. I know of laws about shooting rabbits from the back of trains, but none about being blue eyed.

What Are "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"? Don't be any more foolish than you are already.

I'm hearing over a hundred FBI agents have been involved with the email security violations and the pay to play Clinton Foundation scam.
Trial will be going well into 2017, maybe caring over into 2018.
How many terrorists will get by because the FBI is wasting their time and resources on Hillary?
According to liberals there is no such thing as terrorists.
According to Alt Right there is no such thing as righty fascists.

Grow the fuck up, papa.

Dean lies all the time and if I want to give him a bad time I will, you don't get to dictate what I post or don't post. If you can't handle it, too bad for you.

What Are "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"? Don't be any more foolish than you are already.
Agree, you and the other trolls are foolish enough for all of us.

prisonmike the links show that you guys are the foolish ones, but we all knew that.

prisonmike the links show that you guys are the foolish ones, but we all knew that.
The links lie like you do.

Forum List

Back