How many good cops are out there?

So if a cop witnesses another cop breaking the law or trampling on a citizens rights like they do every day, and they won't do anything or arrest them, they are bad cops too.
You know what I hear about every day? You know what our court system hears everyday? That cops trampled on someone else's rights because they are either ignorant, or their ego means more than their oath.
You know what I never hear about? Cops arresting other cops breaking the law in the line of duty. Or even trying to stop them. They just sit back and watch and try to avoid responsibility.
So, how many good cops are out there?

You're a scumbag.

Not to engage the two lovebirds Above and to get back to the subject of this thread...

Let's look at this case:

More projection from the copsucker.

Stop lying, at least to yourself. You'll feel better. Maybe deep throat a nightstick.
Stop lying to everybody, JarlAXIS.

NOBODY buys your bullshit, you scumbag.

Also, your trolling here is fully off topic.

Despite your best efforts to derail the topic, it remains true that most cops are actually pretty good.

So if a cop witnesses another cop breaking the law or trampling on a citizens rights like they do every day, and they won't do anything or arrest them, they are bad cops too.
You know what I hear about every day? You know what our court system hears everyday? That cops trampled on someone else's rights because they are either ignorant, or their ego means more than their oath.
You know what I never hear about? Cops arresting other cops breaking the law in the line of duty. Or even trying to stop them. They just sit back and watch and try to avoid responsibility.
So, how many good cops are out there?
There are a tiny minority of good cops in the US. Most are corrupt and power crazy, but that's part and parcel of Yankiness.

You're a scumbag.
1727178437152.png

I watched American gangster. it is based on a true story. Dude gave back drug money he found and literally every fucking cop in his department hated him for it. His boss had to give him his own little thing so he didnt die or something.
Again, true story.

Forum List

Back