Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua gives ‘green light’ to members to shoot US cops, Homeland Security memo warns

Did they talk to your employers, your neighbors, your family, do a thorough examination of your financials? Did they make you pee into a cup to make sure you weren't on drugs?

No?

Then it's not a thorough check.
B.S and tell me one criminal, who even goes through the background check, maybe we'll talk, see that is the biggest issue, and no I still would not give up my constitutional right to protect myself

B.S and tell me one criminal, who even goes through the background check, maybe we'll talk, see that is the biggest issue, and no I still would not give up my constitutional right to protect myself

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your household than a bad guy.

Lots of criminals get guns either because the background check is inadequate, or because they use a straw buyer. That's why you need a background check that is thorough.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your household than a bad guy.

Lots of criminals get guns either because the background check is inadequate, or because they use a straw buyer. That's why you need a background check that is thorough.
No it is not. There is no evidence of your claim and in fact more often they are used to defend the home.

background checks are a needless and inneffective invasion of privacy

Forum List

Back