Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
I already did that.
No you didn't. All you did was post a link but never said why it was relevant or why you were using it. So since you were unable to explain where in your link that contradicted my position, I was under no obligation to read your link.

Plus the fact that you didn't read mine, after I did explain why it was relevant, I saw so need to read yours.

Words have clearly-defined meanings. You don't get to make up new ones because you're losing an argument.
I'm not making anything up. You attacked al Jazeera. Period. Your point was, because it is al Jazeera, we should take what they say as bullshit. You didn't deal at all with the "alleged" bullshit that they were saying.

That is an ad hominem, you fucking dumbass!

Israel is a hate-filled state filled with greedy, racist Jews, and it would not even exist without the assistance of the greatest purveyor of violence in this world; anyone who doesn't hate that is a blind slave.

Gaza breakdown: 20 times Israel used U.S. arms in likely war crimes | MR Online

"... Israel’s campaign is historically destructive.

"In the three weeks after October 7, Israel dropped an average of 6,000 bombs on Gaza per week.

"By comparison, U.S. and coalition forces dropped on average 488 bombs per week on ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria during Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) between August 2014 and March 2019.

"OIR caused immense civilian harm–particularly in densely-populated areas like Mosul and Raqqa–but the scale of death and destruction doesn’t come close to what Israel has done in Gaza."
That is fictitious.

Electronic Intifada is anti-occupation and it reveals details about the current genocide in Gaza most western, corporate media fail to adequately report:

Ceasefire needed to avert mass polio outbreak in Gaza

"Aid agencies and medical professionals are calling for a ceasefire to administer the polio vaccine to 640,000 children under the age of 10 in Gaza after a case was confirmed in the territory.

Last week, the UN children’s fund UNICEF and the World Health Organization requested 'humanitarian pauses … for seven days' to allow for two rounds of polio vaccinations in Gaza."
There will be no ceasefire. Hamas breaks ceasefire every single time.

Forum List

Back