How many good cops are out there?

I'm neither a Cop nor a Politician.

But, IMO.........

the number of Corrupt Cops is Less Than 10%.
the number of Corrupt Politicians is Greater Than 75%.
Why do you bootlickers ignore reality?

Cops are like the church. Instead of fucking kids, they break the law and shit on people's rights.
They still have others back. That makes the same

So if a cop witnesses another cop breaking the law or trampling on a citizens rights like they do every day, and they won't do anything or arrest them, they are bad cops too.
You know what I hear about every day? You know what our court system hears everyday? That cops trampled on someone else's rights because they are either ignorant, or their ego means more than their oath.
You know what I never hear about? Cops arresting other cops breaking the law in the line of duty. Or even trying to stop them. They just sit back and watch and try to avoid responsibility.
So, how many good cops are out there?
it isnt so easy to just say they are good or bad,,
one can be a good cop and just get a little carried away,,
but one can get into policing for the sole purpose of imposing their authority over other people,

but because they are paid, trained and swear an oath to protect and defend the constitution they are held to the highest of standards,,

so yes if a cop sees a fellow cop violating his sworn oath they are just as guilty,, more so if its a violent violation,,

The main problem is, training. imo
Six weeks and they can decide what is egal or not? Decide whether they have the authority to take someone's life?
That's bullshit.
Lawyers go to school for years and years. Cops go to training for weeks.

A ''good cop'' will kick your door down just as eagerly as a ''bad cop.''

All it takes is one phone call from one ''concerned'' person...

nosey neighbor.gif

The main problem is, training. imo
Six weeks and they can decide what is egal or not? Decide whether they have the authority to take someone's life?
That's bullshit.
Lawyers go to school for years and years. Cops go to training for weeks.
they should be required annual constitution classes and monthly ju jit su classes as part of their required PT,,

So if a cop witnesses another cop breaking the law or trampling on a citizens rights like they do every day, and they won't do anything or arrest them, they are bad cops too.
You know what I hear about every day? You know what our court system hears everyday? That cops trampled on someone else's rights because they are either ignorant, or their ego means more than their oath.
You know what I never hear about? Cops arresting other cops breaking the law in the line of duty. Or even trying to stop them. They just sit back and watch and try to avoid responsibility.
Cops arresting other cops?

That would be like the DOJ or FBI arresting other democrats.

That is just crazy talk.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand my friend.

Bullshit.
No; but your response is predictable. The vast majority of American citizens are unwilling or unable to follow the most basic laws and rules. Without Law & Order, society crumbles into chaos, as we see all over the country in metropolitan areas

I'm not talking about a cop pulling over an off duty cop for speeding or dui. I'm talking about a cop performing in the line of duty.
No shit. Who has heard of such?

No; but your response is predictable. The vast majority of American citizens are unwilling or unable to follow the most basic laws and rules. Without Law & Order, society crumbles into chaos, as we see all over the country in metropolitan areas
I have nothing wrong with law and order. I'm talking about abuse of power. So don't give me that "predictable" bullshit. You can't even stay on topic

Forum List

Back