How many hours a day do you spend on USMB?

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
I spend more and more time on USMB and I post nearly every day, but I just noticed my post count is less since I joined in 2012 than the winner of this months post count for last month. So how many hours do you spend here each day?, I would say about three hours for myself.

I'm on and off a lot - overall I'm "on" most of the day but actually posting and participating? Maybe 2-3 hours.
I'm rarely on on the evenings or weekends. Well, I'm on every morning unless a miracle occurs and I sleep in past 9 or 10am!

I'm on and off a lot - overall I'm "on" most of the day but actually posting and participating? Maybe 2-3 hours.
I'm rarely on on the evenings or weekends. Well, I'm on every morning unless a miracle occurs and I sleep in past 9 or 10am!

Well, I'm on every morning unless a miracle occurs and I sleep in past 9 or 10am!

and we really hate it when you oversleep

Well, I'm on every morning unless a miracle occurs and I sleep in past 9 or 10am!

I need you here with me in he morning will... I don't know what I would do without you!
I need to find more funnies! I didn't post many today.. they are my favorites too :)

I need you here with me in he morning will... I don't know what I would do without you!
I need to find more funnies! I didn't post many today.. they are my favorites too :)

I don't know what I would do without you!

intravenous-coffee-coffee-iv-wake-and-brew-demotivational-posters-1333097329.jpg

I am here on and off throughout each day. I am guessing that I average about an hour each day all together. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

How many hours I spend is that many too many hours I spend on the twaf.

Forum List

Back