🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many illegals are working on the wall?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
None you say? Then get the fuck outa here with that concentration camp BULLSHIT.

Those people put themselves in that position.

It's not like they are fleeing a damn war. They are here for the easy life, nothing more & nothing less.

Democrat violins playing for these invaders can GET BENT.

not as many as there are mowing grass at Trumps golf courses, and cleaning rooms in his condos.

not as many as there are mowing grass at Trumps golf courses, and cleaning rooms in his condos.

Thanks for pointing out references to Concentration Camps are erroneous

None you say? Then get the fuck outa here with that concentration camp BULLSHIT.

It's not like they are fleeing a damn war. They are here for the easy life, nothing more & nothing less.

Drunk again, I see. In other words, your usual state of mind.

• Banned

Left you stunned again I see. It's so obvious when you guys don't have a counter argument because you ALWAYS go personal.
Should report you for having no on topic content but I wont. That way everyone can see what a little man you are

Left you stunned again I see. It's so obvious when you guys don't have a counter argument because you ALWAYS go personal.
Should report you for having no on topic content but I wont. That way everyone can see what a little man you are
I was simply stating a fact. Go report whatever the fuck you want, you bitter old drunk.

• Banned

I was simply stating a fact. Go report whatever the fuck you want, you bitter old drunk.
Lol

Nailed ya.

Yanno, it really helps to know the definition of something before you start spewing bullshit about it. Concentration camps can include forced labor, but not necessarily so.

Here's the definition..........................

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
noun: concentration camp; plural noun: concentration camps
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Note the underlined part of the definition. It says that SOMETIMES they are sent there for forced labor or to await mass execution, but not always. The concentration camps here in the USA during WWII for the Japanese are examples of that. Granted, they had jobs they had to do in the camps, but it was to grow food and livestock to feed the people of the camp.

Yanno, it really helps to know the definition of something before you start spewing bullshit about it. Concentration camps can include forced labor, but not necessarily so.

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Note the underlined part of the definition. It says that SOMETIMES they are sent there for forced labor or to await mass execution, but not always. The concentration camps here in the USA during WWII for the Japanese are examples of that. Granted, they had jobs they had to do in the camps, but it was to grow food and livestock to feed the people of the camp.
Thank you AOC

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun

Thank you AOC

Hey, YOU were the one that said since they weren't working in the camps, it wasn't a concentration camp. I simply provided the definition of what one was so you could pull your head outta your ass.

You can be sure that the companies that are building the wall have plenty of hard working immigrant labor on the “payroll”.

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun

Thank you AOC

Hey, YOU were the one that said since they weren't working in the camps, it wasn't a concentration camp. I simply provided the definition of what one was so you could pull your head outta your ass.
It's not a concentration camp fucktard. It's no different than where they've been for past administrations.
Food, shelter & medical. It's likely more than they had where they came from and it is more than they deserve here.

Send them home and stop letting them in.

Lol

Nailed ya.
You haven't nailed anything in decades.

Lol

Nailed ya.
You seem particularly triggered. Stop whining like a little bitch. If you don't have anything of substance to offer move along little man.

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun

Thank you AOC

It's not a concentration camp fucktard. It's no different than where they've been for past administrations.
Food, shelter & medical. It's likely more than they had where they came from and it is more than they deserve here.

Send them home and stop letting them in.

According to the definition in the dictionary which I provided you, yes, they are concentration camps, and have always been such. Why? They only go after minorities and it's being done for political reasons. Not my fault you don't want to use the words as they are actually defined, that's on you.

Lol

Nailed ya.
You seem particularly triggered. Stop whining like a little bitch. If you don't have anything of substance to offer move along little man.
You are the one whining like a little bitch 24/7 on this board, and I can't understand why that is the case with all the Winning, LOL.

You can be sure that the companies that are building the wall have plenty of hard working immigrant labor on the “payroll”.
Some on the left would attribute that to this:

enhance

Forum List

Back