🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many illegals are working on the wall?

None you say? Then get the fuck outa here with that concentration camp BULLSHIT.

Those people put themselves in that position.

It's not like they are fleeing a damn war. They are here for the easy life, nothing more & nothing less.

Democrat violins playing for these invaders can GET BENT.

Yanno, it really helps to know the definition of something before you start spewing bullshit about it. Concentration camps can include forced labor, but not necessarily so.

Here's the definition..........................

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
noun: concentration camp; plural noun: concentration camps
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Note the underlined part of the definition. It says that SOMETIMES they are sent there for forced labor or to await mass execution, but not always. The concentration camps here in the USA during WWII for the Japanese are examples of that. Granted, they had jobs they had to do in the camps, but it was to grow food and livestock to feed the people of the camp.
Thank you AOC

Hey, YOU were the one that said since they weren't working in the camps, it wasn't a concentration camp. I simply provided the definition of what one was so you could pull your head outta your ass.
It's not a concentration camp fucktard. It's no different than where they've been for past administrations.
Food, shelter & medical. It's likely more than they had where they came from and it is more than they deserve here.

Send them home and stop letting them in.

According to the definition in the dictionary which I provided you, yes, they are concentration camps, and have always been such. Why? They only go after minorities and it's being done for political reasons. Not my fault you don't want to use the words as they are actually defined, that's on you.
They go after minorities......

How many whites are flooding our southern border?

Don't be such a tard

Left you stunned again I see. It's so obvious when you guys don't have a counter argument because you ALWAYS go personal.
Should report you for having no on topic content but I wont. That way everyone can see what a little man you are
I was simply stating a fact. Go report whatever the fuck you want, you bitter old drunk.
Lol

Nailed ya.
You haven't nailed anything in decades.
You seem particularly triggered. Stop whining like a little bitch. If you don't have anything of substance to offer move along little man.
You are the one whining like a little bitch 24/7 on this board, and I can't understand why that is the case with all the Winning, LOL.
Tell me more little man.

What exactly are to trying to compensate for today? Low self esteem? Misspend your welfare check?
Run out of Geritol?

You whine about my posts yet seem to lack the tiny bit of common sense required to make them go away. Seems to me the problem here is all yours.

Yanno, it really helps to know the definition of something before you start spewing bullshit about it. Concentration camps can include forced labor, but not necessarily so.

Here's the definition..........................

con·cen·tra·tion camp
/ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
noun: concentration camp; plural noun: concentration camps
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Note the underlined part of the definition. It says that SOMETIMES they are sent there for forced labor or to await mass execution, but not always. The concentration camps here in the USA during WWII for the Japanese are examples of that. Granted, they had jobs they had to do in the camps, but it was to grow food and livestock to feed the people of the camp.
Thank you AOC

Hey, YOU were the one that said since they weren't working in the camps, it wasn't a concentration camp. I simply provided the definition of what one was so you could pull your head outta your ass.
It's not a concentration camp fucktard. It's no different than where they've been for past administrations.
Food, shelter & medical. It's likely more than they had where they came from and it is more than they deserve here.

Send them home and stop letting them in.

According to the definition in the dictionary which I provided you, yes, they are concentration camps, and have always been such. Why? They only go after minorities and it's being done for political reasons. Not my fault you don't want to use the words as they are actually defined, that's on you.
They go after minorities......

How many whites are flooding our southern border?

Don't be such a tard

Like I said, not my fault if you choose to ignore what the actual definition of the term is, that's on you.

They are not concentration camps by any definition, even and especially the one you provided...you are just parroting the TV again..are you going to now try to prove thats wrong by pulling up the definition of tv? You're the poster that tried to prove there is no such thing as the liberal diversion of victimizing the victim by pulling up the definition of victim.

They are not concentration camps by any definition, even and especially the one you provided...you are just parroting the TV again..are you going to now try to prove thats wrong by pulling up the definition of tv? Your the poster that tried to prove there is no such thing as the liberal diversion of victimizng the victim by pulling up the definition of victim.

No, I'm not parroting what I heard on television. I'm giving you what Google pulls up as it's first pick when you type in "concentration camp definition". Try it, you might find that the internet and the dictionary are parroting the tv also.

No, I'm not parroting what I heard on television. I'm giving you what Google pulls up as it's first pick when you type in "concentration camp definition". Try it, you might find that the internet and the dictionary are parroting the tv also.
And now to parrot your ridiculousness I will prove that a lie:

PARROT:
noun

any of numerous hook-billed, often brilliantly colored birds of the order Psittaciformes, as thecockatoo, lory, macaw, or parakeet, having the ability to mimic speech and often kept as pets.
a person who, without thought or understanding, merely repeats the words or imitates theactions of another.
verb (used with object)
to repeat or imitate without thought or understanding.
to teach to repeat or imitate in such a fashion.

How many illegals are working on the wall?

not as many as there are mowing grass at Trumps golf courses, and cleaning rooms in his condos.
They found 2 out of over 24500. What’s that percentage? 0.00008163265

None you say? Then get the fuck outa here with that concentration camp BULLSHIT.

It's not like they are fleeing a damn war. They are here for the easy life, nothing more & nothing less.

I think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going to get a pink slip in the next election. Her constituents hated the lost of an Amazon center in her district, were horrified to see her threatening to raise taxes to 70%, and then comparing temporary holding centers of well-fed illegal aliens until arrangements can be made for their return the same thing as a Nazi concentration camp. Now she has her constituents not only highly disgusted, they want out of the kind of government she is trying to foist on all America, and is so arrogant she doesn't see any need to apologize for lying her butt off about the kind of starvation holocaust victims were exposed to in 'concentration camps.'

That only points to racism against those who survived the camps as children and know how precisely wrong she is about using them as her shield against saying shockingly bad things about people with whom she politically disagrees. She is not upset with herself for hurting them with lies. The concentration camp people were categorically starving. The refugees on the border are well-fed, housed, and awaiting processing for going back to their homes in Central America or Mexico, some of whom they never want to see again because some of them emptied their prisons and assylums to send them far far away to be America's severe headache.

And I hope Congress rules that anyone who is elected to be the House Speaker must exercise some modicum of fairness. Ms. Ocasio-Cortez may be popular with the jet set crowd, but with average taxpayers, she's struck out. Her big fat lies and exaggerations are not the stuff of leadership. I hope she loses big and gets into some other line of work than relieving taxpayers of what little money they have left over with local, state, and federal taxes just wiping them out and precluding them from ever saving money for their old age.

There is no new wall being built at this time.

Easy life? Not really. They are a new slave class. Both republican and democrats want them. They want the cheap labor and child hookers. Neither side wants to stop the flow.

Lets put the 20 million that are here to work on the wall. Once its up we can boot them back to Mexico.

The only pay they get is food and a place to sleep. Works for me.

And now to parrot your ridiculousness I will prove that a lie:

PARROT:
noun

any of numerous hook-billed, often brilliantly colored birds of the order Psittaciformes, as thecockatoo, lory, macaw, or parakeet, having the ability to mimic speech and often kept as pets.
a person who, without thought or understanding, merely repeats the words or imitates theactions of another.
verb (used with object)
to repeat or imitate without thought or understanding.
to teach to repeat or imitate in such a fashion.

Looks like you're too stupid to follow directions. I told you to google "concentration camp definition", not "parrot definition". But, what else can I expect from someone too stupid to use the dictionary?

Forum List

Back