How Many Libtards Have Called for the Killing of George Zimmerman?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And have the jackboots at Homeland Security investigated ANY of them?

Arent these 'terrorist' threats when compared to some kid making a similar statement in a virtual world RPG?

Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

On Tuesday, the popular clothing line Illuminati issued a tweet calling for the murder of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, Twitchy reported....

"The Only Justice for Trayvon Martin is to take the Life of George Zimmerman, (sic)" Illuminati tweeted.

The tweet angered a number of Twitter users, some of whom demanded Twitter ban the account.

"@twitter, please BAN @ThelIluminati ~ they are OPENLY CALLING FOR MURDER. If you don't, we will take legal action," one person tweeted.

As of this writing, the short message was retweeted over 770 times....

The Illuminati account has well over a million followers, and appears to be the official account for a clothing brand that deals in conspiracy theories and offers t-shirts with slogans like "F**k the Police" and "United Snakes of America."

Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

On Thursday, Twitchy reported that the social media site Twitter has exploded with death threats against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Twitchy said that several also threatened to kill random white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty....

"I'll kill him," tweeted "Lindsey Franco."

"Watching the Zimmerman Trial. If he don't get life ill kill him myself (sic)," said the ironically named "Love." The tweet was deleted, but not before Twitchy captured it.

"Trayvon Martin need justice ! Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself," declared another Twitter user.

One person offered to kill Zimmerman for $20, and several said they would murder random white people.

"If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka (sic)," said one person, using a racial term for white people that Mediaite's Tommy Christopher said is a "proud nod to the region’s history, and one’s own ancestry."

"If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol (sic)," tweeted "Creeplife."

Last year, Martin supporters flocked to Twitter, using the site to express their desire to see Zimmerman killed.

Yeah, liberals are the people of tolerance like Islam is the religion of peace.

Arent these 'terrorist' threats when compared to some kid making a similar statement in a virtual world RPG?

Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

On Tuesday, the popular clothing line Illuminati issued a tweet calling for the murder of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, Twitchy reported....

"The Only Justice for Trayvon Martin is to take the Life of George Zimmerman, (sic)" Illuminati tweeted.

The tweet angered a number of Twitter users, some of whom demanded Twitter ban the account.

"@twitter, please BAN @ThelIluminati ~ they are OPENLY CALLING FOR MURDER. If you don't, we will take legal action," one person tweeted.

The Illuminati account has well over a million followers, and appears to be the official account for a clothing brand that deals in conspiracy theories and offers t-shirts with slogans like "F**k the Police" and "United Snakes of America."

Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

On Thursday, Twitchy reported that the social media site Twitter has exploded with death threats against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Twitchy said that several also threatened to kill random white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty....

"Watching the Zimmerman Trial. If he don't get life ill kill him myself (sic)," said the ironically named "Love." The tweet was deleted, but not before Twitchy captured it.

"Trayvon Martin need justice ! Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself," declared another Twitter user.

One person offered to kill Zimmerman for $20, and several said they would murder random white people.

"If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka (sic)," said one person, using a racial term for white people that Mediaite's Tommy Christopher said is a "proud nod to the region’s history, and one’s own ancestry."

"If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol (sic)," tweeted "Creeplife."

Last year, Martin supporters flocked to Twitter, using the site to express their desire to see Zimmerman killed.

You can't distinguish between liberals and semi literate ganstas. A mark of intelligence is the ability to make distinctions.

I am liberal on most issues. I voted for Barack Obama three times. If there are riots I hope they are put down with machine gun fire.

Since he's part Jew it would seem, then why aren't the liberal Jews coming to his aid? Not a peep.

You can't distinguish between liberals and semi literate ganstas. A mark of intelligence is the ability to make distinctions.

I am liberal on most issues. I voted for Barack Obama three times. If there are riots I hope they are put down with machine gun fire.

With the except of the machine gun fire..I agree.

Since he's part Jew it would seem, then why aren't the liberal Jews coming to his aid? Not a peep.

He is Hispanic too, the humanity.

As for the OP, no most liberals are not calling for his death, but sweet example.

I honestly haven't heard any liberal ask for his head. It seems to be a ghetto thing reserved for the 80 IQ masses.

On the other hand, Conservatives have been quite complimentary on Zimmerman's shooting skills.

Especially when it comes to the shot that killed a 17 year old black male.

It's kinda like when Santorum gave Sandusky an award for his "work" with kids.

:clap:

There's 3 or 4 Facebook pages, that I know of, that call for killing him. People have complained to facebook & reported them and FB won't take them down! They say the pages don't break any of their rules for hate. Lol! But they'll take down a conservative page because it bashes the Obama admin...

That doesn't make sense though. Facebook & Twitter will be liable if anyone is harmed due to communication on their sites. The victims would have grounds for a lawsuit.

Well, they're called social networks for a reason. Anyone can go on one from anywhere & post anything.

That's the reason no one pays them much attention. There's not enough room on the critters to develop a thought to any extent, & so you get a series of one-liners & slogans.

Think of it as the electronic version of driving past someone & screaming obscenities (or whatever) @ them, & then driving away. That's the extent of the communication.

You'd think that Fatherland Security or other agencies would be tracking those inciting riots but I suspect they only care if it was some white right winger.

That doesn't make sense though. Facebook & Twitter will be liable if anyone is harmed due to communication on their sites. The victims would have grounds for a lawsuit.

You would think! But I know of at least 20+ people just that are my friends on FB that reported those pages, and FB sent each one of us an email stating their reason for not taking the pages down. You should see some of the comments on them!! George is going to have to go into the witness protection program just to lead a semi-normal life after this!

Are you sure he is Jewish? Cardozo doesn't count to libs as being Hispanic for purposes of the Supreme Court firsts

I was speaking of libtards, not liberals, in the main body of remarks, but my observation regarding intolerance of thought diversity holds for both. A mark of intelligence is the ability to make such distinctions.

roflmao

He is Hispanic too, the humanity.

As for the OP, no most liberals are not calling for his death, but sweet example.

My question was 'Why isn't the Department of Homeland Security investigating these retards for terrorist threats?

Answer: because they are fellow libtards and are only threatening regular Americans.

There's 3 or 4 Facebook pages, that I know of, that call for killing him. People have complained to facebook & reported them and FB won't take them down! They say the pages don't break any of their rules for hate. Lol! But they'll take down a conservative page because it bashes the Obama admin...

The folks that run FB are libtards, obviously.

So conservatives get pissed off when ONE person calls for the killing of Zimmerman. But how many conservatives here believe that Trayvon was a 'thug' simply because he was suspended from school, and therefore deserved to be shot and killed?

Hypocritical fucktards.

Forum List

Back