How Many Libtards Have Called for the Killing of George Zimmerman?

So conservatives get pissed off when ONE person calls for the killing of Zimmerman. But how many conservatives here believe that Trayvon was a 'thug' simply because he was suspended from school, and therefore deserved to be shot and killed?

Hypocritical fucktards.

None of the conservatives here believe that. Not only that but the OP is not talking about ONE person but a plethora of idiots that are advocating violence because they want blood, fuck actual facts or court cases.

Your conjecture about conservatives here is not only asinine but totally dishonest. The debate is whether or not Zimmerman had the right to defend himself from Martins attack AND whether or not Martin attacked in the first place. There is a real debate there BUT we can’t have it if people such as yourself are demanding that others are being unreasonable and then you assign them positions that they never had.

So conservatives get pissed off when ONE person calls for the killing of Zimmerman. But how many conservatives here believe that Trayvon was a 'thug' simply because he was suspended from school, and therefore deserved to be shot and killed?

Hypocritical fucktards.

None of the conservatives here believe that. Not only that but the OP is not talking about ONE person but a plethora of idiots that are advocating violence because they want blood, fuck actual facts or court cases.

Your conjecture about conservatives here is not only asinine but totally dishonest. The debate is whether or not Zimmerman had the right to defend himself from Martins attack AND whether or not Martin attacked in the first place. There is a real debate there BUT we can’t have it if people such as yourself are demanding that others are being unreasonable and then you assign them positions that they never had.

Yeah ah... ahem... read the OP to see where that fallacy came from. That would be post #1.

Hypocritical fucktards.

Yeah ah... ahem... read the OP to see where that fallacy came from. That would be post #1.
When the OP of a thread starts out calling people 'libtards,' how can he expect to have a serious, thoughtful discussion ensue?

Hypocritical fucktards.

There is actually a lot of evidence proving Trayvon liked guns and he liked to fight. You outta check into it.

Gee whiz.

That sounds like every redneck that posts on this board. :doubt:

And have the jackboots at Homeland Security investigated ANY of them?

Arent these 'terrorist' threats when compared to some kid making a similar statement in a virtual world RPG?

Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Yeah, liberals are the people of tolerance like Islam is the religion of peace.

You can't distinguish between liberals and semi literate ganstas. A mark of intelligence is the ability to make distinctions.

I am liberal on most issues. I voted for Barack Obama three times. If there are riots I hope they are put down with machine gun fire.

You voted for him 3 times? How?

Wasn't Obama in the Senate?

Last I heard..you need to win an election to get there.

Unless it's by appointment.

Lemme check..

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/politics/campaign/03senate.html?_r=0

Yep..it was an election.

On the other hand, Conservatives have been quite complimentary on Zimmerman's shooting skills.

Especially when it comes to the shot that killed a 17 year old black male.

It's kinda like when Santorum gave Sandusky an award for his "work" with kids.

:clap:

link?

or are you pulling something out of your ass once again?

Hypocritical fucktards.

posters on this forum have called for the killing of Zimm

hey, why don't you take a trip to Broward county if Zimm is acquitted?

Take a walk down the street with that lily white skin of yours about midnight

Hypocritical fucktards.

one???????????????

I have not called for his death. I have said that he probably will be killed unless he goes into a WPP, though.

and the bill should be sent o the NAACP, Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

You'd think that Fatherland Security or other agencies would be tracking those inciting riots but I suspect they only care if it was some white right winger.

DoJ spent tax dollars fanning racial hatred in Sanford right after the shooting.

The Administration WANTS race riots.

Odd that you repeat this talking point right after Limbaugh started it...

But you never listen to Hate Radio. Ever. All your thoughts are originally your own. Really.

Spooge,

there is a history of race riots in these situations.

and Obama and Holder have inserted themselves into the situation.

Why are you in denial?

On the other hand, Conservatives have been quite complimentary on Zimmerman's shooting skills.

link?

You need a link?

Really?

Get out of mom's basement.

And stop worrying about my ass.

Republicans have done more to help blacks than democrats even though democrats lie and take credit for it. But the fact is blacks lived better as republicans than they have as democrats.

Your attempt at humor fails everytime.

That is a total lie and you know it.

Show me one nationally respected conservative that rejoices when blacks are killed, you fucking race-baiting loser.

I'll cover this for you, Derp, in your own style:

Here is a nationally respected conservative that rejoices when blacks are killed:

rickshaw_0000.jpg

That looks more like one of Mitt Romney's new employees.

17 year old black kids are killed everyday and no one gives a crap about them because it doesn't help them politically.

Why don't you ask your law enforcement why so many black kids are killed by other black kids so much so, that it's the highest demographic for how young blacks are killed.

That is where there should be outrage.

link?

You need a link?

Really?

Get out of mom's basement.

And stop worrying about my ass.

yes I do

you are not reliable

Republicans have done more to help blacks than democrats even though democrats lie and take credit for it. But the fact is blacks lived better as republicans than they have as democrats.

Your attempt at humor fails everytime.

I'll cover this for you, Derp, in your own style:

Here is a nationally respected conservative that rejoices when blacks are killed:

rickshaw_0000.jpg

That looks more like one of Mitt Romney's new employees.

Attempt at humor? It does look like one of Mitt's new employees. He moved one of his companies to China the very month of the election. He was and is considered a "Pioneer of Outsourcing". Who doesn't know that?

And in the middle 60's, when blacks left the Republican Party and joined the Democratic Party, conservatives fled the Democratic Party and that's why Republicans are 90% white today. To think conservatives want to help blacks is just plain ridiculous. Unless it's to help them off a scaffolding.

Forum List

Back