how many main stream media outlets are covering just how bad ACA is going?

The rollout problems? All of them. You would have to check them to know.

and then who knows what you get
I goggled aca is killing full time job now and BHO smacking down Cruz comes up 2nd

Actually now that the shutdown news is fading - I have noticed them begin to start talking about it more.
Albeit, excusing the roll out problems.
However, that I have seen, only Fox is talking about the extraordinary high deductibles and copay percentages. As one reporter stated - "The Walmart insurance plans that everyone loved to talk about how bad they are - is a better plan than the basic ACA plan".

Seriously... what do you expect from a group HHS that continues to say there were 46 million "uninsured" when even the
Census admits that 10 million counted as "uninsured" were not citizens AND that when the Census counted 14 million as uninsured the Census failed to recognize these 14 million were eligible poverty level wise for Medicaid.. all they need do is register!
But the really big puffing of the number was counting 18 million under 34 making over $50K who could afford but didn't NEED their employers' health plan.

That adds up to 42 million that make up the bogus 46 million!
Less the 4 million folks! Simple taxing 10% of lawyers $270 billion a year would provide the $5,000 premium for each of the 4 million that really want it.

Seriously... what do you expect from a group HHS that continues to say there were 46 million "uninsured" when even the
Census admits that 10 million counted as "uninsured" were not citizens AND that when the Census counted 14 million as uninsured the Census failed to recognize these 14 million were eligible poverty level wise for Medicaid.. all they need do is register!
But the really big puffing of the number was counting 18 million under 34 making over $50K who could afford but didn't NEED their employers' health plan.

That adds up to 42 million that make up the bogus 46 million!
Less the 4 million folks! Simple taxing 10% of lawyers $270 billion a year would provide the $5,000 premium for each of the 4 million that really want it.

problem is most lawyers are getting hit with 38%+ all ready

I watched ABC and CBS news when the ObamaCare insurance exchanges opened, and they both led with stories about the problems people were having, and in the following days they continued that coverage.

But it recently occurred to me: "When have you ever bought insurance by going to a web site?"

For me, the answer is "Never." I have always bought all of my insurance over the phone or in person. Home, auto, life, and health.

It turns out ObamaCare signups are working just fine when people call over the phone.

Last edited:
You can download applications here: Other Resources - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

You can get ObamaCare insurance at this number: 800-318-2596.

There are also organizations trained as Navigators who can help you get insurance. You can find one for your area here: https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/

SO you can sign up for ins over the phone?
what about the other issues?
Obamacare woes widen as insurers get wrong data - MarketWatch
plus we spent 650 million on this
Government officials deny the price tag on the troubled ObamaCare website is as big as $634 million, as widely reported on Thursday. Nonetheless, a close look at the cost of HealthCare.gov and the overall architecture of this giant federal program reveals no real bargain for the American taxpayer.

"What a train wreck. How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?" Speaker of the House John Boehner demanded on Wednesday, as report after report indicated that the software problems experienced by the online portal were nowhere near being resolved. Computer experts who spoke with FoxNews.com this week said bad code and a lack of testing could be the culprit, though more complicated problems could mean issues for months to come.

The website Digital Trends reported on Thursday that, based on government documents displaying contracts awarded to CGI Federal Inc., the Canadian-based company which in 2011 won a $93 million contract to build the federal healthcare exchange, the cost of HealthCare.gov was about at $634 million.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/10/11/just-how-much-does-healthcaregov-cost/

SO why didnt we just use the phone to start with?

Last edited:
You guys should get todays talking points. Rush was just dishing on how EVERYONE KNOWS about the problems with the rollout....and he gave credit to.........get this.........Ted Cruz and Mike Lee....for bringing attention to Obamacare.

How about that!

You can download applications here: Other Resources - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

There are also organizations trained as Navigators who can help you get insurance. You can find one for your area here: https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/

Yes. And that's what I would do if I was going to buy ObamaCare insurance, regardless of how well the website worked. I might use the site to compare plans before calling.

Every insurance company has a website, but most people probably still prefer to sign up over the phone or in person.

Last edited:
You guys should get todays talking points. Rush was just dishing on how EVERYONE KNOWS about the problems with the rollout....and he gave credit to.........get this.........Ted Cruz and Mike Lee....for bringing attention to Obamacare.

How about that!

I work for a living
Rush has nothing to do with the fact that it is not going good
This is about the federal govt taking over a huge portion of the economy and we were promised our ins would go down as a starter
mine has tripiled

Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four [Updated] - Forbes

this has nothing to do with Rush

Yes. And that's what I would do if I was going to buy ObamaCare insurance, regardless of how well the website worked. I might use the site to compare plans before calling.

Every insurance company has a website, but most people probably still prefer to sign up over the phone or in person.

X2, it's another thing the right wing media conveniently ignores. The real media showed the in person sign-ups for the ACA were packed with people.

All they have is bitching and pissing because the website has been crashing because of so much activity from people wanting to sign up. Pretty pathetic, but that's the right wing propaganda machine for you.

X2, it's another thing the right wing media conveniently ignores. The real media showed the in person sign-ups for the ACA were packed with people.

All they have is bitching and pissing because the website has been crashing because of so much activity from people wanting to sign up. Pretty pathetic, but that's the right wing propaganda machine for you.

Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four [Updated] - Forbes
that is not the only thing crashing

Last edited:
OP- All of them, and quite unfairly- none mention other ways to sign up, nor that coverage doesn't start till Jan 1 or that they have until Mar. 1 to sign up without penalty. They just want controversy and ratings....not to mention the total bs, fear mongering Pub Propaganda Machine. PFFFT. Our media is a disgrace, seems like truth and journalism is now liberal...

How about that!

I work for a living
Rush has nothing to do with the fact that it is not going good
This is about the federal govt taking over a huge portion of the economy and we were promised our ins would go down as a starter
mine has tripiled

Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four

this has nothing to do with Rush

Why are you lying on an anonymous message board? Your premiums have not tripled. That is a lie.

The Forbes article has been debunked. You must have missed the memo.

Idiot nutter with no ability to think for yourself.

OP- All of them, and quite unfairly- none mention other ways to sign up, nor that coverage doesn't start till Jan 1 or that they have until Mar. 1 to sign up without penalty. They just want controversy and ratings....not to mention the total bs, fear mongering Pub Propaganda Machine. PFFFT. Our media is a disgrace, seems like truth and journalism is now liberal...

and this?

and this?

That is bullshit. Do a little work. Check it out. Find an opposing opinion. Try harder.

and this?

That is bullshit. Do a little work. Check it out. Find an opposing opinion. Try harder.

I do not see any-one disputing it
and this?
Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion, according to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released today.
GAO Report: Obamacare Adds $6.2 Trillion to Long-Term Deficit | National Review Online

Total pubcrappe as always- That came out in FEBRUARY AND as always the GAO doesn't take into account possible savings. The ACA will be tinkered with FOREVER ANYWAY. ANY chance you can stop regurgitating discredited BS...HATER DUPE.

Forum List

Back