How many memorials for Saint George Floyd??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I've seen famous world leaders morned far less than this guy. ... :cool:

George Floyd was just a violent criminal who managed to get himself snuffed by a white cop.
But the black community is holding memorials in several states attended by thousands to endlessly eulogize him.
What can they say about him for hour after hour, day after day?
That he wasn't much of a criminal because he kept getting caught and did time in prison?
That, although he robbed people at gun point, he never shot anyone?

Last edited:
George Floyd was just a common black criminal who managed to get himself snuffed by a white cop.
But the black community is holding memorials in several states attended by thousands to endlessly eulogize him.
That he wasn't much of a criminal because he kept getting caught and did time in prison?
If it wasn't for the racist police shortening his life, he would have enrolled in college to become a doctor?
Don't forget him pointing his knife at a pregnant womans body threatening her with an abortion for drugs.

George Floyd was just a common black criminal who managed to get himself snuffed by a white cop.
If it wasn't for the racist police shortening his life, he would have enrolled in college to become a doctor?

More time was spent covering Floyd's requiems than was spent on MLK's, Reagan's or Pope John Paul's.

Its truly quite a phenomenon.

As long as the memorials are an effective means to force white people to genuflect and self-flagellate in obeisance to the Work Church of Safetyism, they will continue.

Sadly there are some people out there who don't draw a line in the sand concerning any kind of matter. Therefore, they are going to stand with other people no matter what form of wrong them other people are guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One positive thing is that Mr. Floyd has been crime free for a about week now.

Mr. Floyd's family has to be proud. 2 weeks ago, they would have never guessed that just 2 weeks hence, he would be considered one of the greatest figures in African American history and would be idolized by countless millions.

Don't forget him pointing his knife at a pregnant womans body threatening her with an abortion for drugs.

That was a pistol.

Not sure but considering the Leftist scum with the BLM scum are going around pulling statues down and vandalising monuments then how about someone pull down and destroy The Georgia Guidestones, the fucking Satantic Genocidal POS that put them up will already be rotting in Hell:

1591564781882.png

The address to get to The Georgia Guidestones is 1031 Guide Stones Road, Elberton, GA 30635, United States and the site is open 24 hours:

1591564703241.png

1591565223328.png

That was a pistol.
It's so wrong to laugh...LOL!!

The Lee one will be replaced by one of Floyd holding the gun to the pregnant woman’s belly. It is symbolic of the conduct of 80% of them.

That was a pistol.

That was a pistol.

Whats to laugh about?
He held a pistol to her belly and then went on to pistol whip Her with it.

That was a pistol.

That was a pistol.

Whats to laugh about?
He held a pistol to her belly and then went on to pistol whip Her with it.
I said a knife and you corrected it. The timing of your post made me lol....Good job.

George Floyd was just a violent criminal who managed to get himself snuffed by a white cop.
He's Rodney King all over again.

Forum List

Back