How many new wars will Biden start? Get that Military industrial complex cranked up!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its coming, thousands of brown people and American soldiers will die. Do you liberals miss that Obama STARTED 5 wars and killed 500,000 brown people?

Yeah, but truth be told....wars are only bad when Republican prezs start them.

They're AOK with war if their guy is in town,.

I doubt Gropey Joey will start any wars.

They'll be started by countries like Iran and North Korea who understand they now have free reign and will see no opposition.

China won't need to start a war. It's top-dog position is now firmly bought but if you think it paid for - think again. It'll be you that pays. And pays. And pays.

Its coming, thousands of brown people and American soldiers will die. Do you liberals miss that Obama STARTED 5 wars and killed 500,000 brown people?
Never been cranked down. I didn't notice a drop in military spending. Did you?

I doubt Gropey Joey will start any wars.

They'll be started by countries like Iran and North Korea who understand they now have free reign and will see no opposition.

China won't need to start a war. It's top-dog position is now firmly bought but if you think it paid for - think again. It'll be you that pays. And pays. And pays.

I don't see North Korea starting a war, I see President Un relying on the sabre-rattling methods that his pa and grandpa used to shake down liberals in America and the West for aid.

Since Sleepy Joe will appease rather than engage in war, and Un knows that in advance, its just going to cost America a lot of money and Kim Jong Un will be able to consolidate his power in Pyongyang.

Biden will decrease military spending. Climate Change to be a major part of the Defense Department. Transgender troops. Close GITMO. End ME wars and bring troops home from Afghanistan. End support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen conflict. Conflict only with informed consent of the people........ A lot of holes in this.

The war hawks are all squawking with glee at the prospect of Biden winning. There was a reason all the retired sabre rattling generals hated Trump. C'mon people put 2 and 2 together.

..he has no leadership ability--and Harris is a dumbass racist....all they are good at is yelling RACISM/whitey evil/etc and commumism--giving our hard earned tax $$$$ to lazy stupid people

Biden will decrease military spending. Climate Change to be a major part of the Defense Department. Transgender troops. Close GITMO. End ME wars and bring troops home from Afghanistan. End support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen conflict. Conflict only with informed consent of the people........ A lot of holes in this.

Of course , Military spending saves money.

Had President Roosevelt not cut the military budget in the 1930's to fund his Raw Deal programs, Germany would have never decided to piss us off with their Holocaust and Japan wouldn't have pulled their Pearl Harbor Job on us in Hawaii.

We would have saved all of the grief and expense of WW2, a war we are still paying for and providing grave markers for the veterans of that conflict.

Biden is sorta cornered he knows any new wars or middle east unrest will be laid at his door step
The dems have to play hypocrites for a while till the run offs are settled in Georgia

Biden also is going to rejoin the Iran deal. And supposedly commits to Israel security. I have a bad feeling about this. I want Iran to be a wealthy nation and friendly one to. They have to make that decision. The citizens probably want that. The government is another thing. Israel has nukes. They won't leave this earth alone.

Biden is sorta cornered he knows any new wars or middle east unrest will be laid at his door step
The dems have to play hypocrites for a while till the run offs are settled in Georgia
Who is it President Elect Biden ran to start a war with? Oh, yeah. NOBODY.

Biden will increase funding for diplomatic missions. Looks like more parties for Nancy and the gang.

How about the Russian Federation? The D's haven't forgotten their "Russian collusion" bullshit.

How about Israel? The Palestinians are pleased to have a friend in the WH.

How about Saudi Arabia? The D's are displeased with the execution of Khashoggi, even now.

How about the Philippines? President Duterte's crusade against drug pushers pisses them off.

How about Poland and Hungary, for their refusal to admit terrorists into their realm?

There are a lot of possible wars out there, and the War Mongers of the left are anxious.

How about the Russian Federation? The D's haven't forgotten their "Russian collusion" bullshit.

How about Israel? The Palestinians are pleased to have a friend in the WH.

How about Saudi Arabia? The D's are displeased with the execution of Khashoggi, even now.

How about the Philippines? President Duterte's crusade against drug pushers pisses them off.

How about Poland and Hungary, for their refusal to admit terrorists into their realm?

There are a lot of possible wars out there, and the War Mongers of the left are anxious.
There will be no war with Russia. We just will not support them or threaten to withhold support from whoever the Russians decide to topple.
We will continue to support Israel.
I do not care about the Phillippines and neither do you.
You can forget Poland and Hungary also, unless the Russians roll across the boarder.
Sorry, dude. No new war on the horizon.
What is your next totally unfounded complaint or fear?

Forum List

Back