How many of the HILLARY VOTES are from illegal immigrants? Does Trump win Pop Vote?

...and if that's the case and Trump actually won the popular vote, then those protesting will stop....right?

:bang3:

Trump never went to Cali to campaign...if it was ONLY about POPULAR VOTE, he would have visited California.
You have ZERO evidence millions of illegals voted. It is wishful thinking. Stop being a rube.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
California Allows Non-Citizens to Vote, Which is Illegal, So Every California Vote should be Disqualified - Eagle Rising

...and if that's the case and Trump actually won the popular vote, then those protesting will stop....right?

Trump never went to Cali to campaign...if it was ONLY about POPULAR VOTE, he would have visited California.
You have ZERO evidence millions of illegals voted. It is wishful thinking. Stop being a rube.

Its not the illegals, its their damn anchor babies who never should have been born here in the first place. Take away the anchor baby vote and Trump won the popular vote.

Its not the illegals, its their damn anchor babies who never should have been born here in the first place. Take away the anchor baby vote and Trump won the popular vote.
How do the anchor babies read the ballots? Are they super smart and able to read even as little babies? How do they stand up and reach the voting touch screen?

How do the anchor babies read the ballots? Are they super smart and able to read even as little babies? How do they stand up and reach the voting touch screen?

Are you dumb or just pretending? ^^^ idiot

Are you dumb or just pretending? ^^^ idiot
I am making fun of you for promoting one of those fake news stories and your poor ability to write a comprehensive sentence.

This attack on the EC is an attempt to allow the massive urban centers of Los Angeles and New York City LITERALLY dictate every presidential election. Pogo seeks to take away the voting rights of the majority of the nation in order to ensure that leftist rulers are perpetually in power.

If the majority live in those two cities (they don't), then I'm not seeing a problem.

why should a few cattle farmers in Wyoming get more influence in the election than all the people of Miami or Austin?

We don't get around by horses anymore nor do we live by candle light. And that is how archaic the EC is.
I'm just wondering... Did you say that when Obama won? Or just when Dems Lose? It's interesting to me how every election cycle, the losing "side" screams about how archaic the EC is, yet nothing is ever DONE about it...
Ive been screaming, well not screaming but I have been against the EC and in favor of the popular vote for many years now. Everytime I bring it up on a forum I get the lecture about how the majority can not dictate to the minority and thats why there is an EC, the lecture usually comes from the left.
Even though my guy won,, ok, even though the evil one lost because of the EC and the United States was save from total destruction, I still say that the popular vote should be the deciding factor in any race.
Im guessing Bill is pretty dissapointed in not getting to be the first lady, I hear he had already had his dress made

This attack on the EC is an attempt to allow the massive urban centers of Los Angeles and New York City LITERALLY dictate every presidential election. Pogo seeks to take away the voting rights of the majority of the nation in order to ensure that leftist rulers are perpetually in power.

If the majority live in those two cities (they don't), then I'm not seeing a problem.

why should a few cattle farmers in Wyoming get more influence in the election than all the people of Miami or Austin?
because the cattle farmers in Wyoming represent a larger number of legal U.S citizens than than are to be found in Miami or Austin?

because the cattle farmers in Wyoming represent a larger number of legal U.S citizens than than are to be found in Miami or Austin?

NOt really. You guys keep claiming illegals are voting, but you never come up with any proof.
I keep telling you that they are allowed to in maryland, they can register when they get their drivers license.
and then you cant ask them for ID when they do vote so there is no way track it.

Last edited:
Swamping the votes of citizens has long been the goal of the Democrats.

Trump kicked Hillary's ass. The Democrats are a rejected party in the House, Senate and states. It is time to ignore them. They have no legitimate voice so they have turned to third worldish riots in the streets which should lead only to arrests and ostracism rather than attention. Trump can change the previous GOP procedure of winning elections and then giving power to the losing party. The Democrats have no say or voice at all at this point.

We don't get around by horses anymore nor do we live by candle light. And that is how archaic the EC is.
I'm just wondering... Did you say that when Obama won? Or just when Dems Lose? It's interesting to me how every election cycle, the losing "side" screams about how archaic the EC is, yet nothing is ever DONE about it...
Ive been screaming, well not screaming but I have been against the EC and in favor of the popular vote for many years now. Everytime I bring it up on a forum I get the lecture about how the majority can not dictate to the minority and thats why there is an EC, the lecture usually comes from the left.
Even though my guy won,, ok, even though the evil one lost because of the EC and the United States was save from total destruction, I still say that the popular vote should be the deciding factor in any race.
Im guessing Bill is pretty dissapointed in not getting to be the first lady, I hear he had already had his dress made
Here is MY argument FOR the EC. The majority of voters live in urban areas. So, all a candidate would have to do is go to the biggest cities and convince the majority of those voters to select them. Now, that is all fine and good when you have a relatively small geographic area and relatively small population (such as a State). How ever, this country is HUGE, and has a HUGE population. Many of the same pitfalls that plague the EC system would be compounded if we went to straight PV. Take Hawaii and Alaska. They are both remote, and quite small percentages of the overall population, and thus carry few EC votes. If the EC where not used, then places like South Carolina,New Mexico, Rhode Island, Montana, and New Hampshire (just to name a few), having pretty small populations by comparison, would no longer be worth considering. All one would need to do is look at the following map, and secure the majority in the top 5-10 states and you would win. Even if you only carried those states by a small margin, you would have a high probability of victory, simply because you would win votes in other states by default with your message. One wouldn't even need to visit places like Wisconsin, Indiana, or Nevada to secure large portions of the vote in those places. Simply visit neighboring states and incorporate things into your message for those states you do not visit.
pop_size2012.jpg

A much more equitable way of doing it, IMHO, would be to apportion the votes as Maine does. Look at this map from 2014 showing the results of the House elections:
Results-USHouseElectionNetChange_zps3dd72ee0.png

As you can see few states vote as a bloc even in stronghold states like California, and New York. Now this wasn't a presidential election to be fair, however, I need to get to work and do not have time to find a better one. Interesting as this was my search on google: "2016 election results by district" then I selected Images and had to scroll down quite a ways to find this one even.

[

So what you're saying Guno, is that as a democrat, election fraud is your civil right? :eek:

Here; have a diaper pin to show other leftists that your safe.

diaperpinembroiderydesign.JPG

So, all you really want to do is disenfranchise voters in 48 states and deny voting rights to anyone outside of DNC controlled urban centers..

They don't have more influence.

You seek to deny voting rights to 48 states - this is the democrat agenda.

Here is MY argument FOR the EC. The majority of voters live in urban areas. So, all a candidate would have to do is go to the biggest cities and convince the majority of those voters to select them. Now, that is all fine and good when you have a relatively small geographic area and relatively small population (such as a State). How ever, this country is HUGE, and has a HUGE population. Many of the same pitfalls that plague the EC system would be compounded if we went to straight PV. Take Hawaii and Alaska. They are both remote, and quite small percentages of the overall population, and thus carry few EC votes. If the EC where not used, then places like South Carolina,New Mexico, Rhode Island, Montana, and New Hampshire (just to name a few), having pretty small populations by comparison, would no longer be worth considering. All one would need to do is look at the following map, and secure the majority in the top 5-10 states and you would win. Even if you only carried those states by a small margin, you would have a high probability of victory, simply because you would win votes in other states by default with your message. One wouldn't even need to visit places like Wisconsin, Indiana, or Nevada to secure large portions of the vote in those places. Simply visit neighboring states and incorporate things into your message for those states you do not visit.
pop_size2012.jpg

A much more equitable way of doing it, IMHO, would be to apportion the votes as Maine does. Look at this map from 2014 showing the results of the House elections:

As you can see few states vote as a bloc even in stronghold states like California, and New York. Now this wasn't a presidential election to be fair, however, I need to get to work and do not have time to find a better one. Interesting as this was my search on google: "2016 election results by district" then I selected Images and had to scroll down quite a ways to find this one even.

That was an interesting post oldsoul. But the electoral college has many reasons for being preserved. In fact I see no reason for even discussing it. First, and to me most importantly, it preserves the federal nature of our Constitution. At least whats left of it. The President is elected by the states...not the people. The people are represented in the House of Representatives. Monkeying with the Constitution has caused most of our problems. In fact I would love to see the 17th amendment repealed. It has been a disaster.
Also the EC preserves and gives voice to the regions of the country. It saves us from all being ruled by California and New York if they can run up the vote. And they can.
And it leads me to the question...is there no part of the Constitution the Democrats dont despise?

NOt really. You guys keep claiming illegals are voting, but you never come up with any proof.
I keep telling you that they are allowed to in maryland, they can register when they get their drivers license.
and then you cant ask them for ID when they do vote so there is no way track it.

In California, illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license.

California Allows Non-Citizens to Vote, Which is Illegal, So Every California Vote should be Disqualified - Eagle Rising

That fucking Snopes had the chutzpah to mark this false. even while acknowledging every fact, including that California automatically registers illegals when they get a drivers license.

This is why Snopes has no credibility.

pop_size2012.jpg

That was an interesting post oldsoul. But the electoral college has many reasons for being preserved. In fact I see no reason for even discussing it. First, and to me most importantly, it preserves the federal nature of our Constitution. At least whats left of it. The President is elected by the states...not the people. The people are represented in the House of Representatives. Monkeying with the Constitution has caused most of our problems. In fact I would love to see the 17th amendment repealed. It has been a disaster.
Also the EC preserves and gives voice to the regions of the country. It saves us from all being ruled by California and New York if they can run up the vote. And they can.
And it leads me to the question...is there no part of the Constitution the Democrats dont despise?
The President is elected by the states...not the people
True, but should that be the way of it? Is that the best way? Personally, I am not convinced it should be, nor am I convinced it should not be.

In fact I would love to see the 17th amendment repealed. It has been a disaster.
As would I, the election of Senators was set-up the way it was on purpose. Now the States have no direct vote in our leadership in Washington. That is not good.

I seriously doubt it. Look at the way they treat people who exercise their 1st Amend. rights, to speak out against them. Then they say they want to protect the 1st. Well, you can't have both. You can't go around chastising and demonizing people who speak out against you, then say you are trying to defend the 1st. Well, not if you want to keep any semblance of credibility, you can't. But, that doesn't matter to the left, simply because "the ends justify the means." No, they don't. The ends NEVER justify the means. Never, not in war (it is sometimes a necessary evil), not in "enhanced interrogation", and certainly not in "the public square".

Forum List

Back