How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war?

The Taliban took Kabul without any of that and picked it all up courtesy of Joe Biden

Yes, by the looks of it, all you need to survive a war with the US is a drop ship zone so the US can supply you with 28 billion in gear, and a handful of Afghan trainee soldiers to front you as your receiving department.

Being armed is one thing but what strategy to use with the weapons you have is another. I have plenty of firearms and ammo. How citizens can use what they have effectively is the issue. My father taught me to live off the land and to use fire arms and knives for defense. I guess I could survive if things fell apart.

How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war? I have multiple handguns and rifles and a tactical 12 gauge and 20,000 round of ammo including 5,000 rounds of 22LR sitting on my shelves.
I believe I am.

The North Vietnamese were armed by Russia and China...with all manner of sophisticated weaponry.

Surface to air missiles...jet fighters...tanks..

Who's gonna arm you freaks?

Russia?

First of all, there are over 200 million firearms and 10 trillion round of ammo in civilian hands....Muricans are already heavily armed.

Secondly, you'd need millions of troops to ignore the Constitution, in the form of posse comatatus, in order for your Gestapoi scenario to come to pass.

Dopier, and dopier, and dopier.....

First of all, there are over 200 million firearms and 10 trillion round of ammo in civilian hands....Muricans are already heavily armed.

Secondly, you'd need millions of troops to ignore the Constitution, in the form of posse comatatus, in order for your Gestapoi scenario to come to pass.

Cmon man dont you know that the Armed Forces will be on THEIR side.

How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war? I have multiple handguns and rifles and a tactical 12 gauge and 20,000 round of ammo including 5,000 rounds of 22LR sitting on my shelves.

1631730650593.jpeg

Say hello to the FBI because they read your post.

The heart of the American military are Patriotic mostly White troops.

If we ever had a serious rebellion many of these troops would side with their fellow American Patriots.

The government would be left with the Negro cooks, Queers, Transsexuals and affirmative action Dyke women.

You fuckers start shooting people with your popguns and you'll see the result.

I'd advise against it

A drone strike would finish you off in seconds. You are not prepared to fight a war.
If so, then we'd die. Everybody does, eventually. The difference is HOW you cross over. Do you live on your knees, begging your "betters" for crumbs, or do you die on your feet fighting against the scum who have enslaved you? I'd much rather die fighting than live like the cowards that you people are. Your children and grandchildren should spit on your graves...

The heart of the American military are Patriotic mostly White troops.
There are some right wing nutjobs...but not enough to help your sorry asses.

Most honor their oath to the Constitution

While working as an Engineer with an aerospace company I had Top Secret and Q Clearances. The government knew exactly who I was and the fact I had firearms. That never stopped them from issuing or renewing my clearances.

Of course that was back when the US was free so no telling now.

While working as an Engineer with an aerospace company I had Top Secret and Q Clearances. The government knew exactly who I was and the fact I had firearms. That never stopped them from issuing or renewing my clearances.

Of course that was back when the US was free so no telling now.
Ahhhh...so you're "Q" huh?

Ahhhh...so you're "Q" huh?

A Q clearance is what they issue for nuclear weapons technology.

The government trust me with nuclear weapon's technology they sure as hell can trust me with an AR-15.

"War" is a very subjective and slippery term. No private citizen or group of citizens are armed well enough to fight a conventional war with a world power (or even a small player on the world stage).

However, as Joe Biden's recent defeat by the Taliban showed, a small group can defeat a much larger power, if that larger power is led by the mentally incapacitated, as Biden is, or lacks the intelligence and experience to manage a war effort effectively, as Biden's administration does.

"War" is a very subjective and slippery term. No private citizen or group of citizens are armed well enough to fight a conventional war with a world power (or even a small player on the world stage).

However, as Joe Biden's recent defeat by the Taliban showed, a small group can defeat a much larger power, if that larger power is led by the mentally incapacitated, as Biden is, or lacks the intelligence and experience to manage a war effort effectively, as Bids administration does.
If this mess we are in does evolve into an all-out war it will NOT be a conventional war. It will be a very long, very dirty, very bloody guerilla war.

Forum List

Back