How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war?

How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war? I have multiple handguns and rifles and a tactical 12 gauge and 20,000 round of ammo including 5,000 rounds of 22LR sitting on my shelves.

Are you an Incel?

You could do a lot for a wife and children with money you have tied up in guns and bullets.

Are you an Incel?

You could do a lot for a wife and children with money you have tied up in guns and bullets.
You don't get a wife and children without the guns if you're a man. You're fucking mental and shit in a court of law, there's a rape kit DNA on file at the local police station, the divorce proceedings are already in the works with rape accusations and everything else under the sun, the lady is getting the house, custody of the kids, child support and alimony, and you're lucky to stay out of prison when cops, robbers, thieves and burglars take over your former home.

That's why mentally ill women are "lesbians" (or vice versa). A woman with a mental health adjudication on record can't serve as a slave to a man either.

You don't get a wife and children without the guns if you're a man.

You're fucking mental and shit in a court of law, there's a rape kit DNA on file at the local police station, the divorce proceedings are already in the works with rape accusations and everything else under the sun, the lady is getting the house, custody of the kids, child support and alimony, and you're lucky to stay out of prison when cops, robbers, thieves and burglars take over your former home.

That's why mentally ill women are "lesbians" (or vice versa). A woman with a mental health adjudication on record can't serve as a slave to a man either.

LOLOL.. So you are single and they are all Lesbians anyway.

A drone strike would finish you off in seconds. You are not prepared to fight a war.
They have to find me first, dumb shit ... and the military would be on OUR side and any such drones would be aimed at libtard ass holes.

How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war?​

I'M FULLY PREPARED FOR ANY ALL-OUT WAR. Among the following I have:
  1. 12 Lucky Rabbit's Feet.
  2. 2 Pelosi Get Of Jail Free Cards.
  3. My house all done over in mirrors so any drones sent by Augustine will get confused and shoot itself.
  4. One 6' Pink Pussy Outfit to identify me as a card carrying member of the Far Left Snowflake Brigade. No one will shoot a 6' pink pussy.
  5. 1 box of trick exploding SNAP cards to sprinkle in my lawn to confuse the enemy.
  6. 1 Acme Progressive Hippy Weirdo wig to fit in with the counterculture.
  7. 5 Jane Fonda Fan Club Membership cards.
  8. 25,000 boxes of freeze dried Trix and Lucky Charms Cereal.
  9. 1 Biden face mask so they think I'm Joe and assume I have just surrendered.
  10. Corn Pop's phone number I can call anytime to get rescued from a jam. Corn Pop can fix anything.

Last edited:
Unless you have an Abrahms...all you have is a target
A tank can be a fearsome weapon but is also a loud and highly visible target. Can quickly use lots of gas and ammo and must refuel and resupply often. A tank is no protection if you are outside of it. An out-of-gas out-of-ammo tank is no longer a weapon but coffin.

I'M FULLY PREPARED FOR ANY ALL-OUT WAR. Among the following I have:
  1. 12 Lucky Rabbit's Feet.
  2. 2 Pelosi Get Of Jail Free Cards.
  3. My house all done over in mirrors so any drones sent by Augustine will get confused and shoot itself.
  4. One 6' Pink Pussy Outfit to identify me as a card carrying member of the Far Left Snowflake Brigade. No one will shoot a 6' pink pussy.
  5. 1 box of trick exploding SNAP cards to sprinkle in my lawn to confuse the enemy.
  6. 1 Acme Progressive Hippy Weirdo wig to fit in with the counterculture.
  7. 5 Jane Fonda Fan Club Membership cards.
  8. 25,000 boxes of freeze dried Trix and Lucky Charms Cereal.
  9. 1 Biden face mask so they think I'm Joe and assume I have just surrendered.
  10. Corn Pop's phone number I can call anytime to get rescued from a jam. Corn Pop can fix anything.
About as useful as anything you ammosexuals have

Forum List

Back