How many of you care about trans rights?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Or gay marriage? Vs, say, Um the inflation or racism. And who thinks racism is a significant issue Vs the inflation & gas prices? Truth is? I am not feeing it, trans/gay/racism seems rather transitory and meaningless when I can't pay for food or I get blamed for yesterdays tragedies I had nothing to do with but tangentially.

Or gay marriage? Vs, say, Um the inflation or racism. And who thinks racism is a significant issue Vs the inflation & gas prices? Truth is? I am not feeing it, trans/gay/racism seems rather transitory and meaningless when I can't pay for food or I get blamed for yesterdays tragedies I had nothing to do with but tangentially.
Lol why are you trying to connect these two issues? Can’t they just exist on their own as they already do?

White nationalist MALES fought NAZISM. Not Black Trans gender gays from the purple dimension. Straight white nationalist males that fought in Hurricanes or B-29's. My father Was one of them.
Lol umm there is a very good chance many of the WWII veterans have had sex with men before.

Wow dude that was weirdly specific and vivid.
I saw an article - will try to find it again - where for 'Pride Week' kids were taken into a male gay bar to watch Drag Queens dance & were showed how to throw money at them as they danced....

No kidding

UPDATE: Here ya go:

“The events of this past weekend were horrifying and show a disturbing trend in which perverted adults are obsessed with sexualizing young children,” said Rep. Slaton."

Last edited:
I saw an article - will try to find it again - where for 'Pride Week' kids were taken into a male gay bar to watch Drag Queens dance & were showed how to throw money at them as they danced....

No kidding
So who was it that took the kids there?

No kidding

UPDATE: Here ya go:

“The events of this past weekend were horrifying and show a disturbing trend in which perverted adults are obsessed with sexualizing young children,” said Rep. Slaton."
Okay so kids went to a show where fully dressed men wore women’s clothing? So? Why would that matter? I mean what specific harm would this do?

They have the right to not be bothered by anyone, have a job etc... just like anyone else.

Forum List

Back