How many of you DEMANDED action by Obama on Syria and are now blasting McCain for the same position

Fucking hypocrites who are easily played by the left. Years ago the left wanted no action but you did. Now low & behold the left is making a stink and you've magically switched positions.

Be consistent in who you are. You may hold a bad position or an unpopular opinion but for fucks sake stop being a POLITICAL WHORE
lol It doesn't matter what President Trump does, the same people will still attack him. If he declines to act, they will call him weak and if he does take action, they will call him a warmonger.

Like they did Obama.

lol It doesn't matter what President Trump does, the same people will still attack him. If he declines to act, they will call him weak and if he does take action, they will call him a warmonger.

EXACTLY......just like it already is happening now.
They attack us, we attack them. That NEVER changes. What does change is the positions of others when administrations change. That bullshit is annoying. It boggles my mind that so many supposed normal people can be so shallow.

Fucking hypocrites who are easily played by the left. Years ago the left wanted no action but you did. Now low & behold the left is making a stink and you've magically switched positions.

Be consistent in who you are. You may hold a bad position or an unpopular opinion but for fucks sake stop being a POLITICAL WHORE

Like they did Obama.

This is true, so I guess it is today's norm.

Like they did Obama.

There's a name for it....arm chair quarterbacks :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

EXACTLY......just like it already is happening now.
They attack us, we attack them. That NEVER changes. What does change is the positions of others when administrations change. That bullshit is annoying. It boggles my mind that so many supposed normal people can be so shallow.

Yep. And yep it's annoying.

Like they did Obama.

I could think of a few more names..LOL

Like they did Obama.
So you're saying you guys are really objecting to what the President does but are just getting even, right?

Like they did Obama.
So you're saying you guys are really objecting to what the President does but are just getting even, right?

Where did she say that? I missed it.

McCain is the political whore, and I have not liked him since I read about his interference on locating POWs in the 1980s.

Like they did Obama.

No. I'm commenting on "fucking hypocrites".

I'd like to know what the Trump Administration's strategy is on Syria. Reacting to the use of poison gas, by bombing the site is a short term action but what does it mean in relation to the many powers in the field in this conflict and what is our ultimate strategy? This really needs to be articulated before we embark on a course of action we might not be prepared for the repercussions.

Like they did Obama.

I could think of a few more names..LOL

If they contain more than 3 letters and fewer than 5 my delicate ears can't handle it! :ack-1:

Like they did Obama.

That the same thing was done to Obama, complained no matter what he did. Of course, we all know all the complaints about Obama were justified and so far none of the complaints about President Trump are.

Like they did Obama.

That the same thing was done to Obama, complained no matter what he did. Of course, we all know all the complaints about Obama were justified and so far none of the complaints about President Trump are.

Well I AM glad Trump did something. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Last night there were 3 or 4 jumping on the ban wagon about him not doing anything. I looked and so far they are not here tonight.

Like they did Obama.

:lmao:

And there is partisanship at it's best...

No, they weren't justified.

The truth of the matter is Syria is a really difficult situation. Period. With lots of villains, many special interests, many agendas and no clear path forward. If you can't see that, and instead, just fall back on blaming Obama and supporting Trump regardless of the realities on the ground, then that is your choice.

Like they did Obama.

:lmao:

And there is partisanship at it's best...

No, they weren't justified.

The truth of the matter is Syria is a really difficult situation. Period. With lots of villains, many special interests, many agendas and no clear path forward. If you can't see that, and instead, just fall back on blaming Obama and supporting Trump regardless of the realities on the ground, then that is your choice.
They were very much justified. I decried Obama's actions from the moment he LET ISIS walk across the Iraqi desert with all of our military hardware on their March to Syria up to the point where he ran from the red line he himself created.
Syria today, is very much the creation of a failed Obama foreign policy.

The difference is I won't turn around and have a different opinion now that Trump is President. He is left with the aftermath and being a member of the gop is no excuse to ignore it.

Whether this was a good choice is going to depend on the Russian reaction. Worst case, they take out the two ships that launched the missiles. Best case, they tell Assad not to do anything as it was a foolish idea to gas those people.

If the first case happens, then we are all in deep shit. If the latter happens, it may quiet North Korea down a bit, as they see that the clown is not bluffing. And, if that happens, I may cease to call him the clown.

Like they did Obama.

No. I'm commenting on "fucking hypocrites".

I'd like to know what the Trump Administration's strategy is on Syria. Reacting to the use of poison gas, by bombing the site is a short term action but what does it mean in relation to the many powers in the field in this conflict and what is our ultimate strategy? This really needs to be articulated before we embark on a course of action we might not be prepared for the repercussions.
This evening, after the attack, the President gave a short speech in which he stated the US was now committed to getting Assad out of Syria. So we know what the goal is and, of course, we won't know what the strategy is until we see it implemented. Imo, the strategy must be to reach some kind of acommodation with Russia that will lead to Assad leaving, Russia keeping its bases and the US, Russia and some others working to stabilize Syria. However in the present political climate, it would be very difficult to negotiate with Russia, so the attack and Tillerson's tough talk about Russia can be seen as the opening of negotiations, aimed at banking enough political capital to be able to reach accommodations with Russia that will stabilize a new Syria.

Whether this was a good choice is going to depend on the Russian reaction. Worst case, they take out the two ships that launched the missiles. Best case, they tell Assad not to do anything as it was a foolish idea to gas those people.

If the first case happens, then we are all in deep shit. If the latter happens, it may quiet North Korea down a bit, as they see that the clown is not bluffing. And, if that happens, I may cease to call him the clown.
Thank you for an open minded post. It is refreshing.

So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..
I think a Korean conflict is unavoidable. You have a man playing with nukes like he's playing an Xbox war game. Syria is more nuanced
You lost me a little with the McCain thing in the op, but leveling a military airfield isn't the worst idea. Limiting their ability to gas people is OK with me. What I don't want to hear about is hundreds of millions flowing to the "moderates" like Obama did. Trump needs to avoid that pitfall.

So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..
I think a Korean conflict is unavoidable. You have a man playing with nukes like he's playing an Xbox war game. Syria is more nuanced
You lost me a little with the McCain thing in the op, but leveling a military airfield isn't the worst idea. Limiting their ability to gas people is OK with me. What I don't want to hear about is hundreds of millions flowing to the "moderates" like Obama did. Trump needs to avoid that pitfall.
My op was in reference to all the posts calling McCain a warmonger.

Obama drew a red line then ran from it. A red line that most on the right agreed with. Tonight America made good on our threat.

Forum List

Back