How many of you DEMANDED action by Obama on Syria and are now blasting McCain for the same position

Things change! Obama had a window to be very effective. Now this is a clusterfuck with Iran and Russia involved.

He drew a red line then painted it yellow when there was a right time to do something.

And me personally I never wanted to go to war with Syria. Now you got Dems and RINOS beating the war drums.

Obama was handed a Middle East that was on the upswing, and I have never seen a world leader entirely phuck up region like he did.

That being said, we shouldn't be cleaning up Obama's messes.

I say stay out of it still unless things get worse over there.

Last edited:
Things change! Obama had a window to be very effective. Now this is a clusterfuck with Iran and Russia involved.

He drew a red line then painted it yellow when there was a right time to do something.

And me personally I never wanted to go to war with Syria. Now you got Dems and RINOS beating the war drums.

Obama was handed a Middle East that was on the upswing, and I have never seen a world leader entirely phuck up region like he did.

Women & children frothing at the mouth as they die IS WORSE

Kinda cool to be watching prophecy unfold before your eyes or at least looks like it.

Final battles (Plural) start escalate and end in The Middle East. There has been constant war in the ME for the past two decades.

And now we see terrorist acts in Europe and The US. Anyone who thinks this shit is going to get better, is dreaming.
So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..
I think a Korean conflict is unavoidable. You have a man playing with nukes like he's playing an Xbox war game. Syria is more nuanced

And now that we are at it....why not throw Iran and China into the mix????

Total madness. :cuckoo:

Obama didn't seem to mind while we watched ISIS slaughter 400,000 people

It doesn't matter at this point. The world has gone mad. Every man against his brother.

This isn't about war with Syria, it's about negotiations with Russia, and the purpose of the negotiations in not to score some win over Putin, but to try to find some common ground so the US and Russia can work together to stabilize Syria, end the slaughter and the flood of refugees. If the US and Russia can agree on what to do, who could oppose them?

Why don't you call it what it is going to be?

World War 3

So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..

Obama didn't seem to mind while we watched ISIS slaughter 400,000 people

It doesn't matter at this point. The world has gone mad. Every man against his brother.

Obama isn't president any longer. Do try to catch up on current events.

It's been on the Horizon for 20 years.

It's a powder keg over there.

Turkey wants to get Involved. Russia and Iran is already there.

And China has allies in the region.

This could go on as a bunch of scraps for a decade, but strike the wrong match and it all goes up in flames.

Gog & Magog, Syria, Persia, Mesech & Tubal are all there.

But NO MAN KNOWS.

Here is a good article on it. Scholarly even.

Countries and Nations in End Times Armageddon

Why don't you call it whatnit is going to be?

World War 3

Do you truly believe WWIII is on the horizon?

Said the man who did not believe The Great War would ever happen.

Then they said, "This War was too horrific. Mankind will never do such a thing again. Let us make a
League of Nations so peace will reign on Earth forever.

Then the same men said, "We had The Great War! There will never be a 2nd!

Until it came and was worse than the 1st so The Great War Became World War One, and its more Brutal Offspring became World War Two.

And then Man Said, "Surely we have learned from all the bloodshed that has come before now, and Mankind is now so wise, so intelligent and powerful and our weapons so destructive and so sophisticated and we have even harnessed the power of the sun.

Let us make The United Nations to ensure that Peace will Reign On Earth Forever!

Surely Man Would NEVER make the same mistake a 3rd time."

World War 3

Nuts are not in short supply on this board

Last edited:

Then they said, This War was too horrific. Mankind will never do such a thing again.

Until it came and was worst than the 1st so The Great War Became World War One, and its more Brutal Offspring became World War Two.

And then Man Said, "Surely we have learned from all the bloodshed that has come before now, and Mankind is now so wise, so intelligent and powerful and our weapons so destructive and so sophisticated and we have even harnessed the power of the sun.

Surely Man Would NEVER make the same mistake a 3rd time.

World War 3

The world is not going to war over Syria. Russia is not that stupid & Iran is impotent

Get a grip dude.

They will go to war over Israel. This is why Egypt, Syria and Libya were all attacked by Islamic Radicals backed by Obama

ISIS, Al Queda and The Muslim Brotherhood as well as HAMAS (who just executed 27 people today) Hezbollah, Al Nusra are all fighting to take over these three countries and Establish a Hostile Islamic State bent on Eradicating Israel.

And once they become unified in that purpose, they will act. But we can always delay that and frustrate that.

It's my great hope that this was just a little dust up.

May we always find peace and a rest from war.

Then they said, This War was too horrific. Mankind will never do such a thing again.

Until it came and was worst than the 1st so The Great War Became World War One, and its more Brutal Offspring became World War Two.

Surely Man Would NEVER make the same mistake a 3rd time.

World War 3

The world is not going to war over Syria. Russia is not that stupid & Iran is impotent

Get a grip dude.

Forum List

Back