How many people on the no fly list are MISTAKES? How many have actually killed Americans in America?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Vs how many people on visas or visa exemptions have killed Americans?
How many people on the no fly list have killed Americans?
Were the latest terrorists on the no fly list? Were the two military terrorist attack terrorists on the no fly list?

There are innocent Americans on the no fly list.

How bout instead of fighting the American Constitution you liberal jackasses commit to fighting the actual terrorists. I know, I know, the Constitution doesn't fight back......

Pussies

How can you tell the innocent from the guilty. We need to ban them all, just to be...you know...safe.

Were the latest terrorists on the no fly list? Were the two military terrorist attack terrorists on the no fly list?

How bout instead of fighting the American Constitution you liberal jackasses commit to fighting the actual terrorists. I know, I know, the Constitution doesn't fight back......

Pussies

Remember when Senator Ted Kennedy was on it?

:lol:

Now THAT'S a whoopsies!

Pussies

First off writing someone is a Pussy while writing like a *unt ( Put a C in place of the asterisk ) is counter productive to say the least.

Now with that written I do agree using the No-Fly list to prevent someone from buying a firearm is wrong, and should not even be entertained but it will be.

Also it is true that none of the last mass shootings from the California shooting to the Colorado were not on the No-Fly list, and passing a law that would use that list would not have stopped any of those killing sprees.

Finally, Ted Kennedy was once on the list and many on the left will argue if you are wrongly put on the list ( which happen more often than not ) then you can request it to be removed but must wait until the Federal Government correct their mistake and while doing that you will be denied your Constitutional right because of a Bureaucrat List that has never been 100% or 90% or 80% correct but it might one day prevent a terrorist from buying a gun even though a terrorist could give a rat ass about any list...

How can you tell the innocent from the guilty. We need to ban them all, just to be...you know...safe.
If you're not American I don't give a rats ass. Your rights end where mine begin

I have a right not to be murdered by one of these maniacs. They are on that list for a reason.

We can't take any chances. We need to ban them all from airplanes and from getting guns.

If you're not American I don't give a rats ass. Your rights end where mine begin

I have a right not to be murdered by one of these maniacs. They are on that list for a reason.

We can't take any chances. We need to ban them all from airplanes and from getting guns.
Address the op leftie

The No-Fly list has been faulty to say the least, and because someone is on the list does not mean they should be deny their Constitutional Right, and remember Ted Kennedy was on that same list and with your logic you could not tell if he was innocent or guilty!

Airplanes are gun free zones. That's just begging for terrorism in the skies. We need to end this ridiculous liberal policy.

The No-Fly list has been faulty to say the least, and because someone is on the list does not mean they should be deny their Constitutional Right, and remember Ted Kennedy was on that same list and with your logic you could not tell if he was innocent or guilty!
Ted Kennedy was an extreme liberal. Most criminals are Democrats. We need to keep Teddy from flying. Just to be safe.

So Ted Kennedy was a maniac?

Some are on the list because they share the same name of a possible threat to our nation, and again mistakes have been found too many time, but go ahead and play stupid on the subject!

Ted Kennedy was an extreme liberal. Most criminals are Democrats. We need to keep Teddy from flying. Just to be safe.

Again with the mocking?

Absolutely! Are you kidding?

Some are on the list because they share the same name of a possible threat to our nation, and again mistakes have been found too many time, but go ahead and play stupid on the subject!
I don't appreciate you taking risks with my life.

Let me see you fly with someone on the list.

I might be safer with them than some that are not on that damn list. I mean the California shooters were not on that damn list, and Ted Kennedy was, so let me think, yeah I would have flown with Ted but if I were a woman I would not let him drive me home on a cold winter night!

Keep on mocking because again the fact remains the No-Fly list is faulty to say the least!

A recent Comptroller Report from DHS found that 73 employees (mostly TSA) WERE ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST !!!!!!!

Every time there is a test of the TSA's ability to catch terrorists sneaking bombs on board, they fail!

Therefore, we need to let people carry assault rifles on airplanes so they can defend themselves against terrorists. We need to end this "gun free zone" bullshit.

I might be safer with them than some that are not on that damn list. I mean the California shooters were not on that damn list, and Ted Kennedy was, so let me think, yeah I would have flown with Ted but if I were a woman I would not let him drive me home on a cold winter night!

Keep on mocking because again the fact remains the No-Fly list is faulty to say the least!
Let's put all the people on the no-fly list on an airplane with you.

Good luck!

A recent Comptroller Report from DHS found that 73 employees (mostly TSA) WERE ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST !!!!!!!

Every time there is a test of the TSA's ability to catch terrorists sneaking bombs on board, they fail!

Therefore, we need to let people carry assault rifles on airplanes so they can defend themselves against terrorists. We need to end this "gun free zone" bullshit.
Do you have anything of an adult nature to add to this conversation or are you just perpetually stuck on stupid?

We've been taking in Muslim refugees for many, many decades.

How many have actually killed Americans in America?

Ted should've been on a no-drive list....

Forum List

Back