How many people will perish at the DNC 2024?

Democrats are glad they won't have to deal with Biden anymore after they kicked him to the curb.

About two murders per day on a "normal" year in Chicago. Will the liberal media tell us if democrat convention members are victims of crimes? I doubt it.

About two murders per day on a "normal" year in Chicago. Will the liberal media tell us if democrat convention members are victims of crimes? I doubt it.
With all the people shot in Chicago on an average week, I guess we will have to see if there is a statistical difference. I mean, heck, it is Chicago.

Things are ramping up at Comrade Kamalas Kumbaya family reunion.

Some Democrat named "Kid Sniffer" is making bomb threats.

The way the media covers things these days I doubt the police will start indiscriminately beating people up as they did in 1968.

Will the media try to hide it?
I figure FOX NEWS (faux news) will be all over it. There are plenty of Right Wing sources reporting from Chicago, as they are scared shitless, as their candidate continues of rattle off crazy crap and they think they may be screwed. They should have gone with Nikki.

You just want people to die.
Just doing the math.

That many lunatics in the same location. I believe that they let AOC have the floor first night to try and calm the mob, but it didnt work. Hamas duo Omar and Talib need to go next working the room. Perhaps Kid Sniffer will settle down now.

Just doing the math.

That many lunatics in the same location. I believe that they let AOC have the floor first night to try and calm the mob, but it didnt work. Hamas duo Omar and Talib need to go next working the room. Perhaps Kid Sniffer will settle down now.

You have problem solving one plus one. You want to dead bodies (none so far). you want to see blood in the streets.

I figure FOX NEWS (faux news) will be all over it. There are plenty of Right Wing sources reporting from Chicago, as they are scared shitless, as their candidate continues of rattle off crazy crap and they think they may be screwed. They should have gone with Nikki.
Elon Musk will cover the mayhem.

Elon Musk will cover the mayhem.
Now, that is an idea. You think he would be willing to cover Trump's losses and the FOX NEWS agreed settlement? It is not like it would knock him out of first place on the Forbes Richest in the world list. He beats out his closest rival by about $50 Billion, so a Billion and a quarter would hardly be missed, right?

Things are ramping up at Comrade Kamalas Kumbaya family reunion.

Some Democrat named "Kid Sniffer" is making bomb threats.

Mailed to a FOX news affiliate, eh? Strange. I would have thought it would have been mailed to the DNC. I don't believe it.

You have problem solving one plus one. You want to dead bodies (none so far). you want to see blood in the streets.
Are you Kid Sniffer? You voted for one.

Running this jihad from your living room.

Forum List

Back