How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

He did? How many votes did he cast in the election?
I dunno...better have a special prosecutor.

Bring it on.

Until then, meanwhile, the investigation into Trump's deepening scandals continues.
Real scandals? Or just part of a larger strategy to overturn an election?

Well, your messiah hired a private attorney. Seems pretty real to him.
Millions was spent personally by Obama to hide his past. You're a hypocrite.

And this affects Trump and our topic at hand how exactly?

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?
My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

You and your dom Trump should really start taking this seriously.
Obama interfered in the Israel elections. So we can prosecute him? Right? I mean he interfered in an election.

Obama spent $350.000 against Israel's leader. You ready to lock him up? If not shut up about russia.

Well, in this thread, it's about how many votes he cast. Or at least that is the strawman set up by the OP. Got a problem, talk to her about it.
No, I'm asking the question, is it okay for Obama to affect an election?

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?
Putin picks who gets to run for president. That's no democracy
Is Trump your president?
Yes. 4 years goes by quick. Lead. I'm not stopping them from passing positive legislation

Bring it on.

Until then, meanwhile, the investigation into Trump's deepening scandals continues.

You kiss Obama's ass, but Trump cannot get a break. You're a hypocrite.

Bring it on.

Oh that's the point of the post...none of this bullshit affects Trump. It's about Clinton Foundation. Hearings are a smokescreen. Democrats know if the truth gets out that Clinton's were being extorted by Putin...they are screwed. Got to keep the echo chamber rolling to divert attention. Liberal media are their Orwell sheep "4 leeeegggs good two leeegggs baaaad."

My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

You and your dom Trump should really start taking this seriously.
Obama interfered in the Israel elections. So we can prosecute him? Right? I mean he interfered in an election.

Obama spent $350.000 against Israel's leader. You ready to lock him up? If not shut up about russia.

Well, in this thread, it's about how many votes he cast. Or at least that is the strawman set up by the OP. Got a problem, talk to her about it.

Depends how he does it. Hacking computers is not okay.

Bring it on.

You kiss Obama's ass, but Trump cannot get a break. You're a hypocrite.

Again, I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.... and neither do you.

Neither is trading favors to Russia as Secretary of State in return for hundreds of millions of dollars to Clinton Foundation.

Bring it on.

Oh that's the point of the post...none of this bullshit affects Trump. It's about Clinton Foundation. Hearings are a smokescreen. Democrats know if the truth gets out that Clinton's were being extorted by Putin...they are screwed. Got to keep the echo chamber rolling to divert attention. Liberal media are their Orwell sheep "4 leeeegggs good two leeegggs baaaad."

Meanwhile back in reality, the multiple major scandals enveloping the Trump administration continue. So much so, he had a press conference today that was almost as sad as it was lame.

Neither is trading favors to Russia as Secretary of State in return for hundreds of millions of dollars to Clinton Foundation.

Its probably a good thing that never happened then. Or are the indictments just around the corner? LOL.

Meanwhile back in reality, the multiple major scandals enveloping the Trump administration continue. So much so, he had a press conference today that was almost as sad as it was lame.
Reality is this will blow up in DNC faces and they know it. Gotta pin it on Trump somehow.

Reality is this will blow up in DNC faces and they know it. Gotta pin it on Trump somehow.

Then why are you the one who is sweating?

Start another 20 threads about how there is nothing there....that'll convince us Not that Trump is innocent but that you're more of a dumbass than we first thought.

Start another 20 threads about how there is nothing there....that'll convince us Not that Trump is innocent but that you're more of a dumbass than we first thought.
I am not sweating...just trying to keep up at 1% of the pace of the liberal media thatbare chasing the wrong thing...and in some cases running block for the DNC.

So what have Democrats got so far with Comey= Zero.
What will they get with Sessions on Tuesday = Zero
What will they ever get? Clinton, Podesta, Jarrett, and an unnamed co-conspirator...whose name rhymes with cherry...all in big trouble.

I am not sweating...just trying to keep up at 1% of the pace of the liberal media thatbare chasing the wrong thing...and in some cases running block for the DNC.

I'm sorry, I meant whining like the little bitch that you are....better?

"thatbare"...is that anything like covegey or whatever your messiah tweeted the other day?

Obama sent $350,000 of tax payer money to Israel to oust Netanyahu. So we should bring charges against Obama since a you can't affect other countries elections, right?

I'm sorry, I meant whining like the little bitch that you are....better?

"thatbare"...is that anything like covegey or whatever your messiah tweeted the other day?
Lol, you and your kind are little bitches. Disagree with your little bitch boy obama, you're a racist. A rodeo clown puts on an Obama mask, fire him, ban him from the rodeo for life, and investigate him. Even though he did the same with Bush and Clinton. Liberals are the little bitch snowflakes and all the constant whinning about Trump is amusing. Keep on the Russia thing, you will lose again in the 2018 elections.

He managed to break into voting machines in over 3000 counties in fifty states without anyone in the FBI, NSA, CIA, or Homeland Security knowing about it.

The same stupid group of losers mind you that still believe 911 was organized and carried out by Cheney and Bush. Remember, they claimed they rigged the buildings with demolition charges over a 9 month period (that is at least how long it would take to rig all of the buildings) with a black ops team without anyone knowing about it. Not one person noticed the large amounts of C4 set to demolish lower Manhattan.

Meanwhile, not one of the thousands of microphones or cameras picked up the sounds of any demolition charges. Which makes a sound that reaches around 140 decibels. Which is a very distinct sound that can be heard from 5 miles away....clearly.

Then when confronted with that truth, they claim that the charges were "precision SILENT" charges.

It is the same group of people that still buy into the notion that Trump with NO access to government, Putin and Comey all colluded together to break into over 3000 counties and changed the votes. They did it so skillfully that they made it so hillary won the popular vote so as to not be so suspicious.

That is what we are debating folks. Unlike debating with actual 5 year old children, liberals are not cute and they are all pathetic. Petulant spoiled morons, and all pathetic.

Democratic party leaders are desperate to explain to their donors how they spent $1.2 billion dollars of their money and still got their ass beat by Trump. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Their true dilemma now is their donors are leaving. If they don't change their absurd narrative....

RIP-Democrat-Party.png

Forum List

Back