How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?
My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

You and your dom Trump should really start taking this seriously.
Obama interfered in the Israel elections. So we can prosecute him? Right? I mean he interfered in an election.

He did? How many votes did he cast in the election?

You should respond to jknowgood and tell him that. Me, I’ll check in later.

Buh-bye!
Maybe you should've told Hillary and Obama that also.

They were treating them like any other nation. On March 25, 2014, he called them a “regional threat” because of their invasion of Crimea.
Rewritten history I see.

Not much of a history buff I see. Explains a lot of your posts.
You remember the red line that started this bullshit?
Yep...had a coalition lined up to destroy Assad...Saudi Arabia had jets on the runway...then Obama made phone calls and went full pussified.

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

Obama interfered in the Israel elections. So we can prosecute him? Right? I mean he interfered in an election.

I dunno...better have a special prosecutor.

"The intelligence community "...I see. Under what POTUS? Oh...when did Podesta and Mook come up with plan for delegitimization of Trump presidency? Complete strategy to block Trump. Sour grapes means the country must suffer. Pricks.

Bring it on.

Until then, meanwhile, the investigation into Trump's deepening scandals continues.

"The intelligence community "...I see. Under what POTUS? Oh...when did Podesta and Mook come up with plan for delegitimization of Trump presidency? Complete strategy to block Trump. Sour grapes means the country must suffer. Pricks.

Need to find a safespace there snowflake?

Bring it on.

Until then, meanwhile, the investigation into Trump's deepening scandals continues.
Real scandals? Or just part of a larger strategy to overturn an election?

For the record...in 1998 I disagreed with impeachment of Clinton. Felt if was too much of a political vendetta...but Clinton actually did something illegal.

Bring it on.

Well, your messiah hired a private attorney. Seems pretty real to him.

Putin picks who gets to run for president. That's no democracy

Putin accuses America of 'political schizophrenia'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putin: It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign. At times, I actually thought the man was overdoing it, really. That is true. However, it turned out that he was right, that he found a key to those social groups and voters’ groups that he had bet on, and they came out and voted for him.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it, that they miscalculated. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.
St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting
This whole episode is an embarrassment to the United States. Liberal's have a duty to accept the results, just as conservatives did in 1960.
And Gore in 2000 and Kerry who Ken Blackwell certified the Ohio vote before a recount could be called. Very shady shit

Maybe you should've told Hillary and Obama that also.

They were treating them like any other nation. On March 25, 2014, he called them a “regional threat” because of their invasion of Crimea.
Rewritten history I see.

The red line...?
Oh my you mean you don't know about Obama's red line? Then you need to rewind instead of going forward. No wonder you say Trump made enemies.

Obama spent $350.000 against Israel's leader. You ready to lock him up? If not shut up about russia.

Why? That'd be like showing pictures of Neil Armstrong playing tennis to prove that the Moon landings didn't happen.

Rewritten history I see.

The red line...?
Oh my you mean you don't know about Obama's red line? Then you need to rewind instead of going forward. No wonder you say Trump made enemies.

Oh yeah, I forgot about it. Miniscule events like that don't hold my attention for long. For example, I have no idea what your point is.

The way you loonies are acting against Trump. We have no democracy either. The good thing is we have guns.

Obama spent $350.000 against Israel's leader. You ready to lock him up? If not shut up about russia.

Well, in this thread, it's about how many votes he cast. Or at least that is the strawman set up by the OP. Got a problem, talk to her about it.

Bring it on.

Well, your messiah hired a private attorney. Seems pretty real to him.
Millions was spent personally by Obama to hide his past. You're a hypocrite.

Is Trump your president?

Forum List

Back