How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

Democratic party leaders are desperate to explain to their donors how they spent $1.2 billion dollars of their money and still got their ass beat by Trump. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
You got that right !

Would you donate more money to Dem's after the beating they suffered? I wouldn't.
They are out of touch with working class Americans

And instead of focusing on the working class, they are busy trying to come up with some excuse for losing. Trust me on this ITS ALL ABOUT THEIR DONORS hence they won't stop harping about how its Russia's fault.
Democrats...party of the wealthy.

Without that donor money they will lose again in 2018 and 2020.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I would guess his army of hackers probably eats better than the average Russia.

I think all you libs should move to Russia, you can solve all their problems with your tax increases and global warming crap.

Republican heartthrob Vladimir Putin will have to figure it out on his own.

Hillary and Podesta fucked up...now they are trying to blame it on Trump.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I think all you libs should move to Russia, you can solve all their problems with your tax increases and global warming crap.

You people gave Putin the reset button and allowed him to go down this path, ouch!

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?

Here's a question that a poof like you will never answer:

What's the difference between murder and attempted murder?

lol see how easy it is to get a stunned silence out of muppets like the OP?

Tune in next week when Dem's blame Putin for the high cost of dish soap.

This is not about Putin and democrats. This is our intelligence agencies saying long before there was an election that Russia infiltrated our system.. It is also about the many relationships Trump people conveniently had with Russian political officials. You republicans are so desperate for power that you will ignore something like this just as long as you have your president.

Un American.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

You people gave Putin the reset button and allowed him to go down this path, ouch!

That was a pretty dumb statement; even for you.

Vladimir Putin borrowed five million Voter IDs from some illegal Mexicans and gave Hillary the popular vote.

Tune in next week when Dem's blame Putin for the high cost of dish soap.

This is not about Putin and democrats. This is our intelligence agencies saying long before there was an election that Russia infiltrated our system.. It is also about the many relationships Trump people conveniently had with Russian political officials. You republicans are so desperate for power that you will ignore something like this just as long as you have your president.

Un American.

I demand president Obama testify under oath what he did about this since he was responsible!

Rooster Trump needs to give Democrat dogs the Foghorn treatment

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

That was a pretty dumb statement; even for you.

Your butthurt is noted, do you deny Hillary and Obama giving Russia a reset button? Do you deny they courted Putin's favor? Do you deny Hillary met with Putin many times and paid him numerous compliments? Because its all a matter of public record.

Hillary and Podesta did nothing.
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Let's see this is from the daily caller. Tucker Carlsons so called news site. A site that has been found guilty of pushing false news.

Who is Tony Podesta?

Second did Tony Podesta work on the Clinton campaign? Because you just can't post the name Podesta out there like it's John when it's not.

You see the issue with Trump is that cabinet members are involved with the Russian thing along with high level white house staff.

Hillary and Podesta did nothing.
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Let's see this is from the daily caller. Tucker Carlsons so called news site. A site that has been found guilty of pushing false news.

Who is Tony Podesta?

Second did Tony Podesta work on the Clinton campaign? Because you just can't post the name Podesta out there like it's John when it's not.

You see the issue with Trump is that cabinet members are involved with the Russian thing along with high level white house staff.
Well if you could read the article it's John's brother. Got to keep it one stepped removed from John who was working on campaign. Pushing fake news...you mean like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, and 90% of print media.

Forum List

Back