How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?

that isn't the issue, ignorant shill
Of course it is..otherwise this is just a smear campaign.

Hillary and Podesta fucked up...now they are trying to blame it on Trump.

Hillary and Podesta did nothing.
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Let's see this is from the daily caller. Tucker Carlsons so called news site. A site that has been found guilty of pushing false news.

Who is Tony Podesta?

Second did Tony Podesta work on the Clinton campaign? Because you just can't post the name Podesta out there like it's John when it's not.

You see the issue with Trump is that cabinet members are involved with the Russian thing along with high level white house staff.
Well if you could read the article it's John's brother. Got to keep it one stepped removed from John who was working on campaign. Pushing fake news...you mean like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, and 90% of print media.

I read the article and that's why I said what I did. No the places you mention don't push fake news.

Now there are a couple of important things you miss here with your false equivalence.

1. Hillary s not the president.

2. There is no record from any intelligence agency that there were meetings between Russians and John Podesta or anyone else directly involved in the Clinton campaign during the election.

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.

No it's not the issue at all.

Last time he ran for election Saddam Hussein got 100% of the vote. Of course according to you, Saddam didn't influence the election, since he didn't force anybody to vote, or stuff ballot boxes.

Last time he ran for election Saddam Hussein got 100% of the vote. Of course according to you, Saddam didn't influence the election, since he didn't force anybody to vote, or stuff ballot boxes.
So now Trump is like a dictator that gassed the Kurdish people...delusional.

Only to ignorant twits

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I would guess his army of hackers probably eats better than the average Russia.

I think all you libs should move to Russia, you can solve all their problems with your tax increases and global warming crap.

Republican heartthrob Vladimir Putin will have to figure it out on his own.

Who got the most money from the russians, the clinton foundation or Trump

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I think all you libs should move to Russia, you can solve all their problems with your tax increases and global warming crap.

You people gave Putin the reset button and allowed him to go down this path, ouch!

That was a pretty dumb statement; even for you.

Your butthurt is noted, do you deny Hillary and Obama giving Russia a reset button? Do you deny they courted Putin's favor? Do you deny Hillary met with Putin many times and paid him numerous compliments? Because its all a matter of public record.

There is no butt hurt; I have no idea how we “allowed him to go down this path” to financial ruin or having hackers try to influence our electorate.

I will say that the Obama administration (administration being the key word there) was diplomatic in their dealings where cordiality is usually the coin of the realm. Now let me ask you something you are too much of a pussy to answer truthfully….

Do you deny that a campaign (not administration) having so many ties to Russia as to where the campaign manager, the NSA advisor both have to resign due to Russian entanglement; as to where a Senior advisor to the President is in contact with a Russian hacker—one credited with hacking the DNC by United States intelligence services—and then tweets that he knew who was getting hacked next from the Clinton campaign six weeks before Wikipedia published the hacks, as to where the Attorney General nominee lies about his testimony in his confirmation hearings that he had no meetings with Russian officials during the campaign then has to admit he lied and corrects his testimony, to where the President’s son-in-law is asking for an unofficial “back channel” so he can have private off the record conversations with Russian officials all looks a little fishy?

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

Who got the most money from the russians, the clinton foundation or Trump

I’ll let you know when he releases his tax returns.

BURN!

You people gave Putin the reset button and allowed him to go down this path, ouch!

Your butthurt is noted, do you deny Hillary and Obama giving Russia a reset button? Do you deny they courted Putin's favor? Do you deny Hillary met with Putin many times and paid him numerous compliments? Because its all a matter of public record.

There is no butt hurt; I have no idea how we “allowed him to go down this path” to financial ruin or having hackers try to influence our electorate.

I will say that the Obama administration (administration being the key word there) was diplomatic in their dealings where cordiality is usually the coin of the realm. Now let me ask you something you are too much of a pussy to answer truthfully….

Do you deny that a campaign (not administration) having so many ties to Russia as to where the campaign manager, the NSA advisor both have to resign due to Russian entanglement; as to where a Senior advisor to the President is in contact with a Russian hacker—one credited with hacking the DNC by United States intelligence services—and then tweets that he knew who was getting hacked next from the Clinton campaign six weeks before Wikipedia published the hacks, as to where the Attorney General nominee lies about his testimony in his confirmation hearings that he had no meetings with Russian officials during the campaign then has to admit he lied and corrects his testimony, to where the President’s son-in-law is asking for an unofficial “back channel” so he can have private off the record conversations with Russian officials all looks a little fishy?

Yes we all saw the video of Obama on a hot mic telling the Russians he would be able to deal AFTER the 2012 election. Reset buttons, kissing the Russians ass, secret deals kept from voters, we know how the Dem's roll.

Yes we all saw the video of Obama on a hot mic telling the Russians he would be able to deal AFTER the 2012 election. Reset buttons, kissing the Russians ass, secret deals kept from voters, we know how the Dem's roll.

You left out the important.

Yes we all saw the video of PRESIDENT Obama on a hot mic.....

Read the constitution, that's an article 2 power and responsibility.

No we would like a president to work with him, so we won't have to worry about those war heads. Obama screwed the pooch with russia, now Trump will fix it.

Working with the former director of the KGB.
Should we “work with” the Korean dictator as well?
Nobody works with Putin except for shared threat of terrorism.

You should respond to jknowgood and tell him that. Me, I’ll check in later.

Buh-bye!
Maybe you should've told Hillary and Obama that also.

They were treating them like any other nation. On March 25, 2014, he called them a “regional threat” because of their invasion of Crimea.
Rewritten history I see.

I knew you'd be too much of a pussy to answer. As is always the case.

Working with the former director of the KGB.
Should we “work with” the Korean dictator as well?

Buh-bye!

They were treating them like any other nation. On March 25, 2014, he called them a “regional threat” because of their invasion of Crimea.
Rewritten history I see.

Not much of a history buff I see. Explains a lot of your posts.

My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

You and your dom Trump should really start taking this seriously.

Buh-bye!

Rewritten history I see.

You remember the red line that started this bullshit?

My god what are you 80, deaf, blind, and mute? The intelligence community has confirmed Russian mass cyberwarfare was carried out on the presidential election. To say otherwise, you label yourself an extreme conspiracist.

According to what we've learned so far, upwards of 100 institutions were infiltrated. Mass social engineering was carried out specifically in battleground states. What reality winner leaked appeared to be the first showing how close they got to voting machine software. The investigation is still underway and I'm sure we'll eventually get all the details but cyber crime ain't no joke. Hacking is just the dumbed down term for numpty mouth breathers like you. Apparently not enough though.

You and your dom Trump should really start taking this seriously.
Obama interfered in the Israel elections. So we can prosecute him? Right? I mean he interfered in an election.

Buh-bye!

Rewritten history I see.

You remember the red line that started this bullshit?

The red line...?

Forum List

Back