How many times does the question need to be asked.......

Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent

You forgot teabagger queen.
You would know all about that!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Well, it's good to see SOMEONE can actually laugh at their beloved messiahs abject failures.

Unfortunately, most people can't lend themselves the ability to laugh, as he pisses this great country, and everything it stands for, straight down the fucking toilet!

:lol: Laughing at you. Pretty sure you have to be a troll, nobody can be this contradictory and not be doing it on purpose
Hey, you're the dumbass who voted for the inept clown!

I now have the right to hammer you idiots for being such, well, IDIOTS!

So, why aren't ANY of those qualifications helping him to effectively run this great country, RW?

Afraid they are my friend.

President Obama took office in the middle of an economy on the brink of Depression. He quickly invoked TARP and stimulus legislation to reverse an economic collapse and lead the US towards economic recovery

Palin sold some books

So, how far into the future are you looking? When will he " reverse an economic collapse and lead the US towards economic recovery"?

Here's just one more reason why liberal idiots should not be allowed anywhere near a polling station.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEixq4LUfsU]YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again![/ame]
Seriously, their abject stupidity knows no bounds!

Youtube palin supporters if you really want to see idiots, but according to you, they would be geniuses
Compared to both you, and the following stupid Obamabot bitch, they're fucking Rhodes Scholars!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]
Wonder how that hopey changey bullshit worked out for that nimrod?

More Economic GOOD NEWS

- Dow Jones UP 55% in the last year
- GDP UP two consecutive quarters
- Unemployment dropped from 10.1% to 9.7% last month (unemployment up 1.8% under Obama)
- Index of leading economic indicators UP eight consecutive months
- Interest rates low
- Inflation low

What about the $14.3 T debt?
And the $100+T in hidden debt?

How are we gonna pay for the forthcoming medicare shit that isn't accounted for in the above>?
Or the Medicaid that isn't in it either?
Or the social security they've left out too?
What about the commerical mortgage crisis?
What about the debts of Fanny and Freddie - cuz they ain't accounted for in those figures either?
What about the stimulus money that from the second bill that they haven't spent yet and want to bring in another one.... the jobs bill?
What about the Americans who are still too fucking stupid to stop spending?
What about the Americans who are saving instead of spending - cuz saving hurts the economy too?

What about the mess that Obama is creating that his children - and our children - will curse us for?

Stop pretending your idiot POTUS is saving us. He is destroying what was left of our country after that last asshole left office.

Right now, personally, I'd quite like to see every single republican and every single democrat in this country die slow and painful deaths for what you and your parties have done to this nation.

Oh, silly me. I forgot that Obama has a brilliant plan to save us.... we're gonna 'double exports', at least that's what he said in the SOTU. So now I have another question....

What fucking exports?

More Economic GOOD NEWS

- Unemployment dropped from 10.1% to 9.7% last month (unemployment up 1.8% under Obama)
- Interest rates low
- Inflation low

How are we gonna pay for the forthcoming medicare shit that isn't accounted for in the above>?
What about the debts of Fanny and Freddie - cuz they ain't accounted for in those figures either?
What about the stimulus money that from the second bill that they haven't spent yet and want to bring in another one.... the jobs bill?
What about the Americans who are saving instead of spending - cuz saving hurts the economy too?

What about the mess that Obama is creating that his children - and our children - will curse us for?

Stop pretending your idiot POTUS is saving us. He is destroying what was left of our country after that last asshole left office.

Right now, personally, I'd quite like to see every single republican and every single democrat in this country die slow and painful deaths for what you and your parties have done to this nation.
:eusa_whistle::popcorn:

Oh, silly me. I forgot that Obama has a brilliant plan to save us.... we're gonna 'double exports', at least that's what he said in the SOTU. So now I have another question....

What fucking exports?
Exports is the new doublespeak for outsourcing.

What fucking exports?
I thought the same exact thing when he mentioned that, CG.

Seriously, this guy is as clueless and in over his head as they come!

We're so fucked!

Nothing to do now but, :booze: and wait for the next election.

before even ONE Obama supporter can answer it HONESTLY, without their usual spin and deflection?

So, i'll ask again. Given that the Obama supporters are bashing Palin so fervently:

Please give us that LOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that might have aided him in effectively running this great country, instead of pissing it down the toilet as we are ALL now seeing him do?

Seriously, was he ever a mayor, governor. Did he actually have a viable record in his 100+ days in the senate. Has he EVER run anything in his life?

Why did you vote for McCain? What executive experience does he have?

More Economic GOOD NEWS

- Interest rates low
- Inflation low

There is no $14.3 trillion debt. Current debt is $12.3 trillion of which $11 Trillion was left by BOOOOSH

You will have to explain the $100 Trillion...it should be a good one...I assume you will be able to show that all this debt is attributable to Obama

Last edited:
More Economic GOOD NEWS

- Interest rates low
- Inflation low

There is no $14.3 trillion debt. Current debt is $12.3 trillion of which $11 Trillion was left by BOOOOSH

You will have to explain the $100 Trillion...it should be a good one...I assume you will be able to show that all this debt is attributable to Obama
Projected Deficit - washingtonpost.com

Oh...I get it

We are talking about imaginary debt not actual money spent

Oh...I get it

Where's the money going to come from to pay that massive debt that is ALL ON OBAMA'S HEAD?

Oh...I get it

What I get, RW, is that you are in serious denial of the fact that Obama is spending this great country down the toilet.

Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent
And Obama ran what?

LMAO!

Well, Obama ran his school paper :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back