How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

You cruising for action?

Not interested perv.
I'm not the one needing counseling for
sexual dysfunction
Obsession with what's under a dudes undies
Hidden desire to participate in drag shows.

Not to worry. Once you accept who you really are, life becomes simpler.

sexual dysfunction

Under a dudes undies? Undies?

You are a tranny!

The only people who use a term for underware, worn by children, in this type of forum are people who need deep mental help.

Seek some now before it’s to late.

Under a dudes undies? Undies?

You are a tranny!

The only people who use a term for underware, worn by children, in this type of forum are people who need deep mental help.

Seek some now before it’s to late.
Self hating gays are often triggered by normal words.

It's in the article. Almost like they were writing about you.

Self hating gays are often triggered by normal words.

It's in the article. Almost like they were writing about you.

Are you self hating?

Is that why you’re ilk is 40 times more likely to commit suicide than we, in the general public are?

It’s always fun when a gay dude tries to insult you by calling you gay?

You can’t make this shit up!

Anyone that checks the "Non-Binary" box should be viewed as a mental defective and refused the sale.

R.01d9a8ff642baa1b56d607b0fe65c159
When I first heard that the filthy ass ATF was going to put in that silly ass woke shit I though it was silly as hell. Just more of Potatohead's stupidty.

But now I am having second thoughts. That should be asked and if the box is checked then it should grounds for a turndown. After all, we know how bat shit crazy those sickos are.

Are you self hating?

Is that why you’re ilk is 40 times more likely to commit suicide than we, in the general public are?
C'mon. General Public?

BWAHAHAHAHA

You self hating gays WISH you could be part of the "general public" but to do that you'd have to admit your gayness to yourself and, of course, that would impossible.

Don't hate yourself for being gay. You have so many valid reasons for hating yourself that being gay doesn't even make the first three pages.

C'mon. General Public?

BWAHAHAHAHA

You self hating gays WISH you could be part of the "general public" but to do that you'd have to admit your gayness to yourself and, of course, that would impossible.

Don't hate yourself for being gay. You have so many valid reasons for hating yourself that being gay doesn't even make the first three pages.

Do you have that gaydar I’ve heard so much about Tinker Bell?

If you do, it’s as defective as you are.

Do you wear “undies” when you dress up for drag Queen story hour?

Last edited:
Do you have that gaydar I’ve heard so much about Tinker Bell?

If you do, it’s as defective as you are.

Do you wear “undies” when you dress up for drag Queen story hour?
Yes.
And you setoff the DefGay alert.

Yes.
And you setoff the DefGay alert.

Well I guess you should send it back for a refund cuz it’s as defective as you are.

You pissed cuz I turned you down?

Can’t blame ya, I am a hawt stud.

Now off to the gay bar with ya. Why waist that new princess dress ya bought?

sexual dysfunction

Undies?? Do you squat when you piss?

Are you self hating?

Normally (and studies have borne this out), people like “him” who call others homophobes and closet gays are usually gay themselves and tying to hide it by projecting.

Normally (and studies have borne this out), people like “him” who call others homophobes and closet gays are usually gay themselves and tying to hide it by projecting.

It does get a bit confusing, don’t it?

But you can believe me, cuz I identify as the most honest human to ever walk the planet.

Forum List

Back