How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

Yeah, in yer wet wild dreams chickenshit boy. I suggest you people stop terrorizing trans people and marking them for special treatment that violates their rights.
There are separate entities. Social Justice rights and basic human rights. Powerful fiefdoms exist. Law enforcement that abuses basic rights brought this on themselves. However, their pushback is uneven. some police deserve to be killed. The two on the trannie mass shooting lucked out with a person not very good. The potential for 20 or more dead was all there for the taking. 14 minutes was a lifetime to respond. Just like the time it took the city of Minneapolis to respond to George Floyd with the cop holding him down.Trannies are Social Justice and all people are basic justice. Cops and Social justice groups pressure the rest of the people on basic justice. Terrible police need to be killed. The nature of circling the wagons when one or more screws up in evil ways destroys their reputations in a time where a growing number of people have had enough.

Yeah, in yer wet wild dreams chickenshit boy. I suggest you people stop terrorizing trans people and marking them for special treatment that violates their rights.

Like showing their wangs off in locker rooms. Unfairly competing against biological women in sports?

God, you are gay.

Tasiyah “Siyah” Woodland, an 18-year-old Black transgender woman, was found shot to death near a bar in Mechanicsville, Md., last week.

She is at least the eighth trans, nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person to die by violence in the U.S. this year.
Its not a SHE, its a Mentally ill HE and why do these freaks come up with wierd names

Yeah, I am an extremely authoritarian wanna-be who also thinks that homicide should be punishable by law that only qualified and licensed citizens should be allowed to operate a motor vehicle in traffic, and that it should be illegal to dump your trash over your balcony. I must be a Fascist brute. :aargh:

Hmmmm, how can a gun owner be considered ‘law abiding’ if it were illegal to own firearms? It’s high time for you to open a dictionary.

Shall I assume you think no guns at all would be turned in? Are you awake right now?

Do you know what a “right” is? It’s a matter of law. And do you know what the terms Constitution - Amendment - and Repeal mean?

Well, there’s the main problem, yes, but that applies to anything illegal. Yes or no?

You’ve turned yourself into a pretzel now with this all-or-nothing idea. Would you not be in favour of decreasing the homicide rate? Your attitude indicates that you would not. But you do think enforced speed limits & DWI on the road are worth something positive to the safety of “your family” …… yes? Or maybe no? I personally believe a decrease in homicide would be a wonderful thing. But I get the impression that you are willing to allow it to increase. I thought you said you are concerned about your family's safety. Maybe that was someone else. :eusa_think:
Wrong again. Rights are God given & cannot be taken by any law of man.
It's just another sign of an authoritarian when they say rights only come from law.
They cannot pass or repeal laws that take these away & any attempt is just another totalitarian overreach.
You seem to feel you know the Constitution but I guess you just don't understand it.
The Declaration of Independence, Constitution & Bill of Rights contradict everything you say about guns & rights.

Everything is is just strawman arguments & red herrings to justify your own tyrannical tendencies & deflect from obvious pathological fear over an inanimate object.

If you want to defend your family, life, liberty & property with strong words & gaslights, knock yourself out.
I'll always retain my GOD given rights to defend myself with a real weapon.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

– Declaration of Independence, July 4th, 1776

I have to disagree with you. I have guns in my house that are loaded and securely stored. Not to protect my big tv or my computer. But to protect the sanctity of my home.

If someone decides to invade my home, I am certainly not going to put my life and my family's life on the line in the hopes they mean us no harm.
I get it Big Duke, you think John Wayne and Rambo and John McClane are real people who are able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. And if they can make you cream your jeans then you reckon blasting someone to smithereens is a just reward for smudging your Joe Dimaggio baseball card.
I'll tell you a story about a friend. ......
No, don't tell me some hokey story about your friend. Straight up, I'm not even going to read it. I'm not impressed by, "Let me tell you a story about a good friend of mine" > with a ram-rod anecdote tacked on the end of it. I'm a war veteran. I have enough true stories of my own and I know the beginning, the middle and the end of every one of them.

* Weak characters
* Small penises
* Inferiority complexes
* Guns that go "boom!"

Whoop-dee-doo. 🥱

I get it Big Duke, you think John Wayne and Rambo and John McClane are real people who are able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. And if they can make you cream your jeans then you reckon blasting someone to smithereens is a just reward for smudging your Joe Dimaggio baseball card.

No, don't tell me some hokey story about your friend. Straight up, I'm not even going to read it. I'm not impressed by, "Let me tell you a story about a good friend of mine" > with a ram-rod anecdote tacked on the end of it. I'm a war veteran. I have enough true stories of my own and I know the beginning, the middle and the end of every one of them.

* Weak characters
* Small penises
* Inferiority complexes
* Guns that go "boom!"

Whoop-dee-doo. 🥱

Doubling down on stupid just makes you look double stupid.

Doubling down on stupid just makes you look double stupid.
It's you who's doubled the anty, not me. And that wasn't very smart of you because you dropped your cards on the floor and I can plainly see you've got nuthin'. You're not even on topic. :sigh2:

It's you who's doubled the anty, not me. And that wasn't very smart of you because you dropped your cards on the floor and I can plainly see you've got nuthin'. You're not even on topic. :sigh2:

You had an example that I blew through as though it was nothing.

You ain’t even a little challenging. You’re challenged, but not challenging twerp.

:th_panties:
You'll feel much better about yourself.
I feel great.

It's idiots like you that cause problems.

You will NOT infringe on my right to protect myself and my family.

That is MY God-given right, and neither you nor Joe Biden has anything to say about it.

Now go away with your stupid leftard gun grabbing crap

* Weak characters
* Small penises
* Inferiority complexes
* Guns that go "boom!"

Whoop-dee-doo. 🥱
You're an ignorant asshole.

Now shut up before I tear you a new one.

Right here in public.

So what genocide? When where? All we get is the Club Q shooter and the Nashville Christian Covenant school shooter. End the excuses.

There is no tranny genocide unfortunately.

It's just more lies they tell for their selfish reasons to get attention. They lie about their gender for attention, they lie they are being killed so they get attention, they lie about being discriminated against so they get attention.

No, trans are exhibiting mental instability and since they are far more likely to kill themselves than any other group, their own personal safety should exclude them.
So how about gays and lesbians, Black males, then white males, then women, ...Then the only people allowed to have guns would be White hermaphrodites

I'm liking your idea.

Yes, I want the entire group of seriously mentally ill victims of gender dysphoria to be excluded from legally buying or owning a gun.
That includes Bruce Jenner & all the rest of the trannies.

Which side wants to pretend a dude in a dress or a chick chopping her boobs off is normal?
It's already illegal for the mentally ill to own guns.

Federal law prohibits the possession or purchase of firearms by certain individuals who have been adjudicated as mentally ill (18 U.S.C. 922),

WTF? Why are you looking for my nuts ya perv?
Please respect fellow board members & keep our clothes when using your imagination.

Sicko
So if someone is crazy, as defined by you, they have no Constitutional rights at all?

And how about when I get to decide who's crazy? Still OK with your plan.

Sorry for the nuts comment. Obviously they've been gone so long you've completely forgotten what it's like to have a set.

So how about gays and lesbians, Black males, then white males, then women, ...Then the only people allowed to have guns would be White hermaphrodites

I'm liking your idea.

Well aren’t you just adorable?

I never forwarded that idea. Sounds pretty Gay.

So you want a group that 40% try to kill themselves to have guns?

OK BY ME!

... You will NOT infringe on my right to protect myself and my family.
That is MY God-given right ....
Your grand ma-ma is gonna' tan your hide when I tell her you've been jumping on her bed again and blaspheming the good Lord.
:springbed:

Now go away with your stupid leftard gun grabbing crap
You probably shouldn't use words you don't understand, sonny boy. :smoochEE:
You're an ignorant asshole. Now shut up before I tear you a new one. Right here in public.
I'm 76 and it's been a long time since someone's challenged me to a fist fight but I reckon I can put you in your place by sheer reflex and I can do it without spilling a drop of my milk. Now shove off. :cool:

Well aren’t you just adorable?

I never forwarded that idea. Sounds pretty Gay.

So you want a group that 40% try to kill themselves to have guns?

OK BY ME!

Do try to be a little less stupid and when you have nothing to add to the conversation, do that.

Forum List

Back