How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

Just as soon as you assholes get the chance.
Yes, you have doomed selves, you are not sane, or healthy in any way, you are all profoundly disturbed tools of psychopaths with pathology many many times more savage than your own, nobody in America will tolerate you animals another single day, you did that, you and your murderous cohort did that!

Not prosecuting them when they commit violence is also wrong and unconstitutional.

Inciting violence IS a crime.

I have no problem with people being prosecuted for a crime. But how many of the 1.6 million trannies have actually committed a crime? Being a trannie is not a crime.

Yes, inciting violence is a crime. Prosecute those who commit that crime. But you can't prosecute someone because they dress like the one who committed a crime.

And here I thought I was using your ilk's tactic.

If law enforcement ignore the threat they are idiots. But arresting 1.6 million trannies because some of them are advocating violence is simply wrong and unconstitutional.

To arrest someone they need to have committed a crime.
My ilk? Again, we aren’t calling for violence and a “day of vengeance” at SCOTUS this week. It’s the violent trannies. And where did I call for all of them to be arrested? Every single one participating in this had better be arrested. And yes, these mentally ill people should not be allowed access to firearms.

So what genocide? When where? All we get is the Club Q shooter and the Nashville Christian Covenant school shooter. End the excuses.
Tasiyah “Siyah” Woodland, an 18-year-old Black transgender woman, was found shot to death near a bar in Mechanicsville, Md., last week.

She is at least the eighth trans, nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person to die by violence in the U.S. this year.

Tasiyah “Siyah” Woodland, an 18-year-old Black transgender woman, was found shot to death near a bar in Mechanicsville, Md., last week.

She is at least the eighth trans, nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person to die by violence in the U.S. this year.

Missed authorities do not think her...error his mental confusion was a factor, huh?

Good grief

You're gonna have a lot more such deaths now, you sick fucks have called it down, and its coming, shit like this doesn't help one bit,

So once again, it turns out the mass shooter is another tranny.
How many times do we have to see this before people face the facts- gender dysphoria is a severe mental derangement that needs treatment, not enabling?
Stop coddling these pervs & sickos.

I demand Tranny Control now!

Meanwhile, the lefty lapdogs on here have already taken marching orders to blame Republicans.
Or white supremacy, domestic terrorism, climate change, purebloods, DT, the patriarchy or Putin if this doesn't work.

1679590975207362.jpg

Forum List

Back