🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many USMB Republicans believe kidnapped children are living on Mars?

That's funny. A year ago I would have said left wingers were pretty smart, but they ran Hillary, which in turn gave us Trump, so...

Don't ignore or underestimate the role running Hillary played in getting us to our current debacle. That would be willfully ignorant.
Well, no... Comey gave us Trump. Hillary had a comfortable double digit lead until Comey reopened a bogus investigation into her email server while people were voting.
Yay! We found an excuse that doesn't require Hillary to be a really, really bad candidate! Truth is, she was.
So? Trump was an even worse candidate. Comey made the difference.
Keep the faith. You might need it in a few years if you can't find a better candidate.
Maybe politics is a religion for you; but it's not for me. Faith is not needed. Politics are more like a pendulum which will swing back.
It's not a religion, but thanks for assuming.

Well, no... Comey gave us Trump. Hillary had a comfortable double digit lead until Comey reopened a bogus investigation into her email server while people were voting.
Yay! We found an excuse that doesn't require Hillary to be a really, really bad candidate! Truth is, she was.
Keep the faith. You might need it in a few years if you can't find a better candidate.
Maybe politics is a religion for you; but it's not for me. Faith is not needed. Politics are more like a pendulum which will swing back.
You're the one speaking of faith, not me.

The millionth attempt by a Liberal to use an outlier example to "prove" that Conservatives are STOOOOOPID. Why is this so important to you? This absurd narrative that a population as large as American Conservatives are collectively dumber than American Liberals is pointless and wrong. I would guess that the collective IQs of voting Liberals and Conservatives are within 3% of each other. Political beliefs are not based on IQ.

The millionth attempt by a Liberal to use an outlier example to "prove" that Conservatives are STOOOOOPID. Why is this so important to you? This absurd narrative that a population as large as American Conservatives are collectively dumber than American Liberals is pointless and wrong. I would guess that the collective IQs of voting Liberals and Conservatives are within 3% of each other. Political beliefs are not based on IQ.
What outlier?

Because you'll need it if you really think Hillary was a quality candidate.

Based on our brief conversation here, the only logical conclusion I can reach based on this last post of yours -- is that you're fucking nuts.

1233796371590.gif

Based on our brief conversation here, the only logical conclusion I can reach based on this last post of yours -- is that you're fucking nuts.

1233796371590.gif
Is it any more sane to believe that Hillary was a quality candidate for president? She should have been able to skate right into the White House, but got beat by Trump. No wonder the sycophants are desperately looking for comfort.

1233796371590.gif
Is it any more sane to believe that Hillary was a quality candidate for president? She should have been able to skate right into the White House, but got beat by Trump. No wonder the sycophants are desperately looking for comfort.
For your benefit, to enable you to [hopefully] comprehend why you're fucking nuts, quote me saying "Hillary was a quality candidate" during this exchange.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed you will encounter that moment where the proverbial light bulb illuminated over your head.

1233796371590.gif
For your benefit, to enable you to [hopefully] comprehend why you're fucking nuts, quote me saying "Hillary was a quality candidate" during this exchange.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed you will encounter that moment where the proverbial light bulb illuminated over your head.
You had to think she had some redeeming qualities, or you wouldn't have made this excuse for her:

"Well, no... Comey gave us Trump."

Yawn boring....Hey something exciting is happening however...Trump's poll numbers are rising

Some democrats are predicting a GOP landslide in 2018 and that is exciting too! but this is boring old hat nonsense meant to cheer up loser libs. :9:

1233796371590.gif

You had to think she had some redeeming qualities, or you wouldn't have made this excuse for her:

"Well, no... Comey gave us Trump."
You are truly retarded. That speaks to her losing a double-digit lead over Trump after Comey reopened the investigation into her email server. It does not speak to her being a quality candidate.

You said, Hillary was a "really, really bad candidate!"

Did I contest that? No, of course not. I agreed with you. I merely pointed out that, "Trump was an even worse candidate."

Sadly, being saddled with a conservative brain, my words swirled around that cranial cavity of yours; only to send the message to your fingertip used for pecking, that I said, "Hillary was s quality candidate."

giphy.gif

No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

------------------------------------------------

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.

I'm willing to contribute to a fund to send you there to find out if it's true, R-Derp! Just saying...

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.

Yeah we never really needed to see the curtain pulled all the way back on the conservative mental disease. But now it's out in the open for all too see in all it's puss and gangrene smelling glory. In the past you'd hear things about these people and you'd see a lone Youtube video now and then and think "yeah well that's just a tiny fraction of the right wing", but it isn't. This is who conservatives really are. And now they have their head schizophrenic in a place of power acting out his and their monstrously sad and pathetic delusions in public. And THIS is what the rest of the world has to deal with when one of our zombie-faced losers goes to another country to 'talk' to their leaders.

Republicans own Trump now. Trump is the Republicans now. The two are forever joined at the hip. Frankenstein has loosed the monster and they are enabling all of it's perversion before god.
Yea. We never really needed to see dembulb's gullibility on display but thanks nonetheless.

The website openly states that it's a fake news site (unlike CNN ;) )

Yeah we never really needed to see the curtain pulled all the way back on the conservative mental disease. But now it's out in the open for all too see in all it's puss and gangrene smelling glory. In the past you'd hear things about these people and you'd see a lone Youtube video now and then and think "yeah well that's just a tiny fraction of the right wing", but it isn't. This is who conservatives really are. And now they have their head schizophrenic in a place of power acting out his and their monstrously sad and pathetic delusions in public. And THIS is what the rest of the world has to deal with when one of our zombie-faced losers goes to another country to 'talk' to their leaders.

Republicans own Trump now. Trump is the Republicans now. The two are forever joined at the hip. Frankenstein has loosed the monster and they are enabling all of it's perversion before god.
Yea. We never really needed to see dembulb's gullibility on display but thanks nonetheless.

The website openly states that it's a fake news site (unlike CNN ;) )

Faux News is propaganda aimed at 8 year olds. Your favorite no doubt. It is the grandfather and still champion of fake news.

Relax cons, this attack on legitimate news organizations isn't going to work. Notice they still drop bombs on Trump and whoever else is in collusion with Russia? Like Flynn? Or Trump's campaign manager?

But you thinking all this is making some difference at least gives you something to do, it keeps you occupied like sitting the children in front of the tv while the adults have their dinner.

I've got some kidnaped Martian children living in my basement. They are working in my sweatshop making apps.

They really stink when the sweat!

[Q
3. So the "left" assumes InforWars is fake news like CNN and MSNBC?

What is really scary is that there are people like yourself that considers InfoWars to be a legitimate source of news at all.

Forum List

Back