🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many USMB Republicans believe kidnapped children are living on Mars?

No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

------------------------------------------------

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.

Yeah we never really needed to see the curtain pulled all the way back on the conservative mental disease. But now it's out in the open for all too see in all it's puss and gangrene smelling glory. In the past you'd hear things about these people and you'd see a lone Youtube video now and then and think "yeah well that's just a tiny fraction of the right wing", but it isn't. This is who conservatives really are. And now they have their head schizophrenic in a place of power acting out his and their monstrously sad and pathetic delusions in public. And THIS is what the rest of the world has to deal with when one of our zombie-faced losers goes to another country to 'talk' to their leaders.

Republicans own Trump now. Trump is the Republicans now. The two are forever joined at the hip. Frankenstein has loosed the monster and they are enabling all of it's perversion before god.
Yea. We never really needed to see dembulb's gullibility on display but thanks nonetheless.

The website openly states that it's a fake news site (unlike CNN ;) )

Faux News is propaganda aimed at 8 year olds. Your favorite no doubt. It is the grandfather and still champion of fake news.

Relax cons, this attack on legitimate news organizations isn't going to work. Notice they still drop bombs on Trump and whoever else is in collusion with Russia? Like Flynn? Or Trump's campaign manager?

But you thinking all this is making some difference at least gives you something to do, it keeps you occupied like sitting the children in front of the tv while the adults have their dinner.
How many months and investigations and you still cling to the "Russian collusion" bullshit line?? Obsess much?

I used to watch Fox a lot, honestly. But these days I'm all over the Interwebz for news stories. If the TV is on it's because the wife is watching HGTV or some shit.

The story relayed in the OP is so obviously bullshit but this site, Twitter and FB are all lit up over it.
NASA even had to release a statement that it wasn't true.
How much has the GP's cognitive functions deteriorated that anyone could consider it possible???

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.

Yeah we never really needed to see the curtain pulled all the way back on the conservative mental disease. But now it's out in the open for all too see in all it's puss and gangrene smelling glory. In the past you'd hear things about these people and you'd see a lone Youtube video now and then and think "yeah well that's just a tiny fraction of the right wing", but it isn't. This is who conservatives really are. And now they have their head schizophrenic in a place of power acting out his and their monstrously sad and pathetic delusions in public. And THIS is what the rest of the world has to deal with when one of our zombie-faced losers goes to another country to 'talk' to their leaders.

Republicans own Trump now. Trump is the Republicans now. The two are forever joined at the hip. Frankenstein has loosed the monster and they are enabling all of it's perversion before god.
Yea. We never really needed to see dembulb's gullibility on display but thanks nonetheless.

Faux News is propaganda aimed at 8 year olds. Your favorite no doubt. It is the grandfather and still champion of fake news.

Relax cons, this attack on legitimate news organizations isn't going to work. Notice they still drop bombs on Trump and whoever else is in collusion with Russia? Like Flynn? Or Trump's campaign manager?

But you thinking all this is making some difference at least gives you something to do, it keeps you occupied like sitting the children in front of the tv while the adults have their dinner.
How many months and investigations and you still cling to the "Russian collusion" bullshit line?? Obsess much?

I used to watch Fox a lot, honestly. But these days I'm all over the Interwebz for news stories. If the TV is on it's because the wife is watching HGTV or some shit.

The story relayed in the OP is so obviously bullshit but this site, Twitter and FB are all lit up over it.
How much has the GP's cognitive functions deteriorated that anyone could consider it possible???
Translation: Even Fox News isn't fake enough. Looking for more fake news.

Probably about the same percentage as dimocrats. Why do you ask?

4 years and $20 million dollars the Republicans spent on Ben Gassy to do nothing more than harm a political opponent by a few percentage points in the polls. Nothing found, no crimes. Yet cons still want more.

Hypocrites of the world, you should just shut yer traps and let the invesigation of Trump's treason against the United States work it's way through it's stages. Don't like it? Tough shit.

How many? Depends...on when you stopped beating your wife.

Does Pence know how to read?

DEOa7kKW0AAv0QO.jpg:large

Clearly, rules don't apply to Republicans.

See.....that is just fake news......they are actually being held on an unnamed planet outside or our solar system....I mean, if they were on Mars, don't you think everyone would know about it?

See.....that is just fake news......they are actually being held on an unnamed planet outside or our solar system....I mean, if they were on Mars, don't you think everyone would know about it?

Especially since Sheila Jackson Lee said Neil Armstrong planted our flag there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially since Sheila Jackson Lee said Neil Armstrong planted our flag there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think that's true. I recall the esteemed Ms. Sheila Jackson Lee asking some NASA official if the Mars rover was going anywhere near where our astronauts landed when they visited Mars years earlier. Or, maybe it was that other idiot dimocrat who was concerned Guam might tip over if too many people were on it. It's hard for me to keep these dimocrat geniuses straight.

Forum List

Back