How moral is the evangelical FOX channel, with it's 'lucifer" show?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Fox tries to portray itself as having the moral high ground of the evangelicals, like the GOP does. Besides "American Dad' and 'Family Guy", now there's "Lucifer". Really? The devil has his own show? Just where does this fit into Christianity?

Fox tries to portray itself as having the moral high ground of the evangelicals, like the GOP does. Besides "American Dad' and 'Family Guy", now there's "Lucifer". Really? The devil has his own show? Just where does this fit into Christianity?
you have got to be kidding me?.....its called a comedy you dumb ass.....take that stick out of your ass......

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Fox is an 'Evangelical' station?

They try to act like they are holy rollers God fearing Christians, when the women wear their short little skin tight dresses with their tits falling out. Men love that sort of thing, anything to get ratings.

They try to act like they are holy rollers God fearing Christians, when the women wear their short little skin tight dresses with their tits falling out. Men love that sort of thing, anything to get ratings.
"christian" men love that stuff.

Ummm what do you call TBN, EWTN and inspiration network? TBN even broadcasts the blatantly named "Morning Star(Lucifer) Church" sermons. Along with airtime on regular channels the priests of Baal openly worship their lucifer figure including boasting the Luciferous light eminating from the forbidden image iconograph, Baal crosses, and EWTN with it's Ashera idol.

you have got to be kidding me?.....its called a comedy you dumb ass.....take that stick out of your ass......
Yeah, teaching the FOX viewers that Satan is just a funny clown, and not a threat to your soul. Harmless. He's really your friend. Gotta love that evangelical humor.

Fox is an 'Evangelical' station?
Really? you mean you don't watch Joel Olsteen after FOX News Sunday?

A. I don't watch Fox News

B. Fox Broadcasting is not FoxNews

You might be thinking of Fox News.

Not Fox television network.
Wake up call....It's the same channel.

NO more than a Buick is the same as a Chevrolet.

Both made by GM, but not the same car.

Yeah, teaching the FOX viewers that Satan is just a funny clown, and not a threat to your soul. Harmless. He's really your friend. Gotta love that evangelical humor.
like i said its a fucking comedy.....95% of the people who watch it know this....the 5% like you think its real....

"christian" men love that stuff.
Is this all it takes for you to think Christianity and Christians in particular is just a big joke?

Good luck with that defense.

The godless pointing out the sins of those who may be trying to do something to serve God even though they are very weak vessels. Yes, we score a point for your side. Big deal.

That is quite a charge on Fox, i.e. "trying to portray itself" in some Chrisitian light or appealing to evangelicals. Has the Catholic Church or leading Protestant authorities said as much? Are they telling their parishoners to watch American Dad or the show Lucifer? Or is this another situation where the secular opposition is creating a straw man argument?

Let us not confuse issues here. It may be true that more Christians are conservative in their social and moral politics and hence gravitate towards the far lesser of two evils, Fox News vs all the others. But I would hope few if any Christian voices would dare call O'Reilly or Hannity or Fox News worthy of a being Christian and holy? And of course, far, far less giving Fox the corporation any credit whatsoever of being of a Christian nature.

You are correct, the show Lucifer is demonic. Funny or not, it is evil. Any Christian who tells you to "lighten up, it's just a comedy" is the bigger fool in this debate. IMO.

Since when has Fox Corp been Evangelical?

Give me a news blurb where anyone at Fox Corp commented on being a Evangelical Entertainment station that would provide wholesome family entertainment because I have never seen one word from them making that damn claim.

As you have pointed out Fox Corp has put out many shows ( Just not Family Guy or American Dad or Lucifer ) that would make a Evangelical cringe, but who cares except those with a stick up their ass that refuse to change the channel because deep down they all know they enjoy that sinful show they're watching...

So feel free to correct me on my naive moment here or please understand that because you see Fox Corp as Evangelical does not mean they are or ever attempted to be that seeing one of their very first shows was Married With Children...

Forum List

Back