How MSM Hilariously Avoided Embarrassing Spin on Dominion No Show in PA

Give it a friggin rest. Trump lost.
He may well have, but not if the Dominion software was compromised. Will you accept a Trump victory if that is proven the case?
Florida and Utah use Dominion.
Trump won them.

hmmmm
I doubt they even tried to do shit in Utah, but Florida was obvious. Trump beat the fuck out of Joe so goddamn bad that the manipulation was too great. You can see that it follows the same trend as other states. They just didn't have the magic overnight ballot fairies show up in FL because they already did it in MI, WA, and PA, at a minimum.

Or......you're clinging to a silly conspiracy fantasy backed by nothing rather than facing the simple truth of the election results:

Biden won.

So if dominion switched votes as you fear, these states can do a hand recount audit, and discern the will of the people.
I have no fear of that possibility.
If it is proven true, will you accept Trump's victory?

So if dominion switched votes as you fear, these states can do a hand recount audit, and discern the will of the people.
I have no fear of that possibility.
If it is proven true, will you accept Trump's victory?
If it were true, I would! But know, that extraordinarily claims, REQUIRE an extraordinary amount of evidence.

Not speculation, or showing something could happen... but physical and evidentiary proof it did happen, and it happened in amounts of voters, that would change the electoral college winner.

If it were true, I would!
Excellent. It may indeed prove to be true, we'll just have to wait and see.
But know, that extraordinarily claims, REQUIRE an extraordinary amount of evidence.
There's nothing "extraordinarily" about the claim that computer software can be hacked or manipulated. It happens millions of times daily.

Forum List

Back