How Much DID The Clinton's Pay Kelly?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The Mark Levin show proved ALL of Kelly's statements were taken out of context, not a few but ALL. That was a PRE-planned hatchet job. So how much did that wonderful Clinton Foundation PAY her?

I THINK Clinton has been rather busy at that. How much do you think it's costing the Clinton Foundation to DISRUPT Bernie Sanders speaking events? With her paid mobs?

BOTH Trump and Sanders WERE set up and only ONE person benefited BOTH times. Hillary Clinton. Megyn Kelly, a George Soros FLUNKY.

Levin should be fired for taking her out of context.

That is where the investigation will next be going, look carefully at Levin.

Kelly may have gotten a big check for her ambush but I think Trump will end up being the winner. In fact, if you look at the comments in social media, you'll see people siding with Trump who didn't even like him before but I haven't seen anyone yet who sides with Kelly who didn't already hate Trump. Yeah, the liberals all give her kudos but Trump never had their support anyway. It's the independents and fair-minded people he is winning over. I think Megyn inadvertently did Donald a big favor.

Although I'm not a conspiracy kinda person, I just read this at the DM.

She was gunning for Trump. And she knew she'd be attacked by provoking him.

It was a set up. Fair and balanced? Hell no.

"Kelly, the only female moderator on the panel, also revealed that she told her male colleagues, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace, before the debate not to defend her, should Trump attack. "

Megyn Kelly maintains she was fair with Donald Trump leading up to bloodgate Daily Mail Online

I think you should start a write in campaign to fox demanding full disclosure of how much Clinton paid her. Call radio and TV stations, and write to every newspaper you can think of. I like to see people like you expressing their beliefs. The country deserves to know the mind set the right wing has.

"Kelly, the only female moderator on the panel, also revealed that she told her male colleagues, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace, before the debate not to defend her, should Trump attack. "

Megyn Kelly maintains she was fair with Donald Trump leading up to bloodgate Daily Mail Online
Here is the second part to what Levin found.

I saw that interview. She tried to minimize the flack by acting like "it's all part of the job and the tough questions have to be asked", crap like that, trying to pretend like she wasn't out to torpedo his candidacy so Bush would have a chance (which we all know is the case).

I saw that interview. She tried to minimize the flack by acting like "it's all part of the job and the tough questions have to be asked", crap like that, trying to pretend like she wasn't out to torpedo his candidacy so Bush would have a chance (which we all know is the case).
Bush and Clinton would BOTH benefit with an attack on Trump.
Kind of makes the "Two parties BUT one government" argument.

Considering that the GOP is 90% white, I suspect the top guys from Fox contribute to Republicans.

But considering the number of minorities that work there, gay, Hispanic, and black, I suspect those people contribute to Democrats, probably secretly. But remember, bundled money usually carries the name of the place where they all work. If it's all mail boys and secretaries, it may say it's from Fox, but that doesn't mean Fox top management. You guys should know this by now. That's how you get money from one company going to both sides.

These debates are to show the American electorate where the candidates stand on a variety of issues.

Kelly is a flat out bitch who wanted to make the debate about herself AND that is unacceptable.
Perhaps she wanted to be the new "champion of women" and thought this was her big opportunity.

These debates are to show the American electorate where the candidates stand on a variety of issues.

Kelly is a flat out bitch who wanted to make the debate about herself AND that is unacceptable.
she left her spot as a mod to attack and push her agenda. If you used the SAME rules here regarding mods she would no longer be a mod.

Forum List

Back