How Much Does An NFL Game Cost?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Got this in my e-mail this morning. It shows the prices for four tickets (the cheap seats), parking, two beers, two sodas and four hotdogs for all teams in the NFL.

The NFL average, for a family of four to attend a game, is $537.

unnamed.png

That's just insane...

Last edited:
Got this in my e-mail this morning. It shows the prices for four tickets (the cheap seats), two beers, two sodas and four hotdogs for all teams in the NFL.

View attachment 694799

That's just insane...
never go to a night game, the drunks will threaten to beat hell out of you....I know from experience

Its a lot less expensive to go to a high school or college game. And at high school games, they don't allow drinking in the stands, so you save the cost of expensive stadium beer.

Got this in my e-mail this morning. It shows the prices for four tickets (the cheap seats), parking, two beers, two sodas and four hotdogs for all teams in the NFL. The NFL average, for a family of four to attend a game, is $537. That's just insane...
Maybe for cheap laborers like you. You need to learn how to simulate the eco-system by spending some money to keep others imployed. Get yourself a good education if you want to be a big shot.

Last edited:
I thought a single Raiders ticket was the most expensive.
"An average Raiders home game ticket at Allegiant Stadium is going for $595 on the secondary market. That’s more than $200 more than the next-most expensive home site, which is Miami, where the average Dolphins ticket is going for $387. Los Angeles has the third- and fourth-most expensive tickets, with the Chargers averaging $361 and the Rams averaging $359. No. 5 is the Chiefs at $354"

Got this in my e-mail this morning. It shows the prices for four tickets (the cheap seats), parking, two beers, two sodas and four hotdogs for all teams in the NFL.

View attachment 694799

That's just insane...
Too much. When I had season tickets to the Baltimore Colts(’81-‘83, middle-of-the-road seats) they cost $11 apiece/game.

Maybe for cheap laborers like you. You need to learn how to simulate the eco-system by spending some money to keep others employed. Get yourself a good education if you want to be a big shot.

"Cheap laborer"?

Bitch, I own two successful companies and could pretty much afford any seat in my local stadium (including the Field's Auto Group suite which we rent once a year). I wasn't referring to me with regards to the price being insane. But, see, that's the difference between you and I.

You don't give a fuck about others. I do.

The average wage in the United States is right about $20.17 per hour. That's just shy of $807 a week, or $3,227 a month. Take out taxes, rent or mortgage, groceries, utilities, clothing, car payment, insurance, etc and you'll find there are spare few people who can afford to take their family to a football game.

And when was the last time you only had one beer at a sporting event?

"Cheap laborer"?

And when was the last time you only had one beer at a sporting event?
I went to a Yankees game in the fucking Bronx in 2017 - general admission $15, and they gave me a free beer with that.

Then I had to pay, I think, $14. Had a nice bird's eye view of the whole game. And then they forbid alcohol sales after the 7th inning - shit is fucked-up.

Last edited:
I went to a Yankees game in the fucking Bronx in 2017 - general admission $15, and they gave me a free beer with that. Then I had to pay, I think, $14. Had a nice bird's eye view of the whole game.
And then they forbid alcohol sales after the 7th inning - shit is fucked-up.

But you're an educated big shot, so that was probably no big deal for you, amirite?

Forum List

Back