How much evidence do Republicans need?

R

rdean

The enormous Bush Tax Cuts. Republican policy on steroids.

Massive deregulation.

Giving us deficits, a broken economy and joblessness.

Refusal to invest in the country. Giving us a fracturing infrastructure.

Overseas invasion to MAKE them what we thought of as "free" and instead creating a friend for our enemies and a country that hates us and put millions of women into bondage.

Emergency room health care creating debt and bankruptcy.

Republicans were able to accomplish all this under Bush. They still want to push the same old policies. How much evidence do they need before they learn such policies are failed policies?

Massive deregulation.

Overseas invasion to MAKE them what we thought of as "free" and instead creating a friend for our enemies and a country that hates us and put millions of women into bondage.

Republicans were able to accomplish all this under Bush. They still want to push the same old policies. How much evidence do they need before they learn such policies are failed policies?

How much evidence do we need? I don't know, why don't you try giving us some instead of left wing hack bull shit.

Massive deregulation.

Can anyone explain to me what this post has to do with education? Unless, of course, the OP is just pointing out his lack thereof, and blaming Republicans for his life choices.

No worst than joe Biden saying that FDR addressed the nation on TV right after the stock market crash that started the Great Depression.

Also, I've seem the "potatoe" spelling on menus before.... And shop spelled as "shoppe".

No worst?

Shit.

Broadcast television was not available in 1929 and FDR was not president yet.

And people won't cut Quail a break when he was reading the card that the school teacher provided.

Massive deregulation.

Can anyone explain to me what this post has to do with education? Unless, of course, the OP is just pointing out his lack thereof, and blaming Republicans for his life choices.

Because Republicans can't learn. Remember, Mitt Romney wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and cut education in this country. Clearly he felt his Republican base didn't have the capacity to "learn". You can't teach people who believe trickle down works and the earth is only a few thousand years old. They simply have lost the capacity to learn anything of value.

No worst than joe Biden saying that FDR addressed the nation on TV right after the stock market crash that started the Great Depression.

Also, I've seem the "potatoe" spelling on menus before.... And shop spelled as "shoppe".

No worst?

Shit.

And people won't cut Quail a break when he was reading the card that the school teacher provided.

Dummy.....my comment was regarding your inability to conjugate "bad". So many nutters fail at this. But...you are failing in a post about spelling in the education forum.

The word you wanted was "worse".

No worst?

Shit.

Dummy.....my comment was regarding your inability to conjugate "bad". So many nutters fail at this. But...you are failing in a post about spelling in the education forum.

The word you wanted was "worse".

You got me! You win! Since I made a grammerical error on a message board I must be incompetent and have no contribution to make to society -- just like Dan Quail. I bow to your superiority.

As long as JP Morgan and Goldman-Sachs can contribute $1.5M to ANY candidate of ANY party, things won't change.

Massive deregulation.

Because Republicans can't learn. Remember, Mitt Romney wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and cut education in this country. Clearly he felt his Republican base didn't have the capacity to "learn". You can't teach people who believe trickle down works and the earth is only a few thousand years old. They simply have lost the capacity to learn anything of value.

Romney wanted to cut education?

I guess this is another of your threads based on rewriting history then, nice to know.

By the way, if I can't learn yet routinely trounce you in science debates, what does that say about you?

Massive deregulation.

It was a mistake to cut taxes without also cutting govt. spending, too!

The GOP understands this now.

Ted Cruz understands this now.

YOU need to understand this now.

Massive deregulation.

Watch ANY Mitt Romney speech and your lie will be evident.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhJh0ADd9k]Watch Mitt Romney's Full Speech at NAACP National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back